[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snufkin general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: snufkin2.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
snufkin2.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
Forever striving for the Snufkin state of mind.
>>
File: 1457129163366.jpg (30 KB, 480x662) Image search: [Google]
1457129163366.jpg
30 KB, 480x662
>>27466066
What is it exactly? Comfyness, peace?
>>
File: snufkin3.gif (1000 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
snufkin3.gif
1000 KB, 500x387
>>27466102
That's a tough one to sum up in words IMO. But probably something close would be:
Being completely at peace with yourself, your feelings and your surroundings - allowing you to feel at home both around others and whilst alone - and achieving comfyness in its truest form. Comfyness of the mind.
>>
>>27466066
Hello Satan OP. Whole series is comfy as fuck IMO.
I would download torrent if possible.
>>
File: 1404278844987.jpg (376 KB, 868x691) Image search: [Google]
1404278844987.jpg
376 KB, 868x691
>He is the best friend of the series' protagonist, Moomintroll, and lives a nomadic lifestyle, only staying in Moominvalley in the spring and summer, but leaving for warmer climates down south every winter.

>Snufkin wears old green clothes and a wide-brimmed hat that he has had since birth. He lives in a tent, smokes a pipe and plays the harmonica. Snufkin also has a great dislike for authority figures such as the Park Keeper, and the many regulation signs and fences he erects. At one point, he sabotages the Park Keeper by planting Hattifatteners in his garden, causing them to grow and drive him out. He has a great hatred for all symbols of private property, even losing his temper with the Hemulen after the latter attempts to put up a sign declaring "Moominvalley".[1]

>Snufkin prefers freely-growing foliage to fenced-in lawns. Snufkin keeps as few worldly possessions as possible, seeing them as a burden, and being happier keeping the memory of a thing than the thing itself. This aspect of his personality is contrasted in the character of Sniff.

So basically stoner vagrant? I can dig it.
>>
>>27467083
I saged this but I wish I hadn't so here's an original bump
>>
>>27467083
So some kind of Buddhist nomad?
>>
File: snufkin.png (14 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
snufkin.png
14 KB, 400x250
>>27466264
More like comfyness of the soul. And rad tunes with your harmonica.
>>
>>27467083
>Snufkin keeps as few worldly possessions as possible, seeing them as a burden,
How can you do this in our world? You have to be homeless and in perfect health to do that.
>>
File: 1458331949955.gif (804 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458331949955.gif
804 KB, 300x300
>>27469524
>tfw forever wanting nothing but the snufkin life
>tfw it seems so possible but so impossible at the same time
>>
>>27466066
i feel like im almost there, i live in a big city tho i would have to go live in a small rural town in order to fully achieve it
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 400x516
>>27466066
There was this thread a month or so ago, I love the fact that quite a lot of people love snufkin as well
Study buddhism is my advice, I was interested in it before I watched and read the moomins and he just has the right vibes. It will really help you with achieving a similar mindset, not just admiring his.
Also try some trekking, retreats in the summer just yourself and the nature. You can't just cut off everything and necome a hobo, but every once in a while a retreat into the wild is greatS
My dream is to work some time and save up some cash to build a cabin or a cheap house and then leaving for a longer periods of time and try to live off the land independant on the money.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.