[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check my emails after the easter break >topic manager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: kmail.png (265 KB, 1101x719) Image search: [Google]
kmail.png
265 KB, 1101x719
>check my emails after the easter break

>topic manager of class d: "you should drop out before friday desu"
>microsoft: "are you sure you don't want to upgrade to windows 10? it's freeeeeeeee"
>tutor of class b: "i've yet to recieve assignment x, did you forget to send it?"
>topic manager of class a: "re: you might need to come in wednesday morning for one on one assistance"
>tutor of class b: "i'm sorry anon, i can't give you any extra time. the census date is on the first btw"
>automatic email: "it has been recommended that you make an appointment in the student centre to see the mental health officer"

I'm considering dropping out. It's only second year and I'm struggling to even turn up to shit, let alone do any work.
>>
Iktf, school sucks dick.
>>
>>27466184
i know what you mean
>get hell excited about learning something
>start learning it formally
>all excitement removed
>don't even bother turning up
>start looking at something to get excited about
>go back to the start
i think it's just like university and formal education too.
when i was studying german in school, i didn't give a fuck and it was too hard. now that i've started learning it in my own time es ist sehr einfach.
>>
File: 1445048238222.jpg (51 KB, 711x960) Image search: [Google]
1445048238222.jpg
51 KB, 711x960
>Linux
autism
>>
File: OpieOP.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
OpieOP.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>27465787
did topic manager actually say desu?

so kawii
>>
Anon I'm not sure it's the worst idea depending on your field. I'm a cs/computer graphics student (the kind that writes code not messes with sliders in Maya). And I was looking at our curriculum and there were some nice stuff but there's so much wasted time. The reason I'd go is because of social contact but I wasn't getting much of that either. So year 2 I saw that basically if the course descriptions are accurate all I'd be doing is filling in some gaps (maybe) and learning math. Math is important but it wasn't enough to build up a student loan. Looking to start my own company now 3 years later.

As an organization I do enjoy university though. I'd love to work in a place like that if we actually did shit.
>>
I'm thinking of dropping out as well tbdesu.
I never see anything through, why would a degree be any different?
>>
>recommended that you make an appointment with the mental health officer
uwotm8
You going around talking to yourself anon?
>>
>>27467537
>actually supporting jewsoft
>>
I was in the same situation as you, my man.
>too scared to go to class
>had no friends
>put off doing assignments
>spent the time I saved by putting off assignments worrying about those assignments
>wound up dropping out in my sophomore year
>giant weight off my chest
>don't feel terrified of logging into my email anymore
>don't fall asleep every night with a feeling of dread
It's great, senpai.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.