[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up robot! Your Jewish great uncle that you never knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Forbes-Israel-400x539.jpg (54 KB, 400x539) Image search: [Google]
Forbes-Israel-400x539.jpg
54 KB, 400x539
Listen up robot! Your Jewish great uncle that you never knew existed, has just died. In his will, he writes the following "I leave all my assets and belongings to Anon. I feel very sorry for him, for he is an autistic loser that watches anime. May this improve his life."

You are now left with a private mansion and 20 million dollars in the bank. GREENTEXT what you do with your money.
>>
I wouldn't accept the money if he called me a loser. Fuck him.
>>
File: my face now.jpg (23 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
my face now.jpg
23 KB, 498x498
>use $10m to pump a shitcoin like ETH or DASH
>turn that $10m in to $100m+ within a year
>use that $100m to start a white nationalist organization
>beat up pakies

That's what I would do anyway.
>>
1. fund hitler 2: electric boogaloo with every shekel
2. climb into shabat oven
3. ???
4. drink milk prior to death to prevent relatives from eating my corpse
>>
>>27465788
For that much money he can call me whatever he wants and fuck me ass before dying, who cares it's not like he's lying.
>>
>>27465835
Can I join please?

Original white comment
>>
>>27465867

yea? How tough are you?
>>
>invest
>live frugally so to avoid wasting it all
>that's it!
>>
>>27465917

>live frugally

Fuck off commie
>>
>Become a jew
>Somehow turn the 20 million into 20 billion shekels
>Join the billionaires in fucking over the world as you are safe
>>
>>27465930
>hoarding a significant amount of wealth
>using said wealth purely for self benefit
>commie
They don't teach much in those yankie schools, do they?
>>
party away a few million. Open a French bistro, buy a house.
Msybe a hooker
>>
>buy property and make more money
>eventually buy a small island or a land chunk of land in a scarcely inhabited area
>build houses and effective greenhouses
>bring anons over
>bring over poor whores and young women from eastern Europe
>buy lots of guns
>create a culture of "community pride"
>also create a culture of personal freedom and free speech

And that's how we would have our own self sufficient, patriotic and freedom-loving commune.
>>
Sell the mansion and give the money to some hardcore anti-Jew terrorists.
>>
>>27465890
I eat shit for breakfast
>>
>>27465758
Pat girls 1000s of dollars to have DTF tests done, the ones who come back clean would be put on payed birth control and then I'd fuck and fuck and fuck in some giant 1 guy (me) 9 girl orgy for weeks on end
>>
why would he choose me over my 35 other cousins
>>
>use half for investment
>set two for house and taxes away
>small part for school
>put rest in bank and gradually spend it
>>
Make Nadine Jensen come to my house so she can breastfeed me and then fuck the shit out of me every day.
>>
I would probably sit around in my mansion and shitpost on 4chan, NEETing away in financial stability.

I might attempt to attract a gold digging gf to live with me and suck my penis.
>>
>buy all the records, guitars, warhammer figures, and vidya that I want
>get lazy, have all food delivered to me
>don't leave house for weeks
>get sad
>realize money can't make up for complete inadequacy and failure at being a normal, happy human being
>leave house for first time in a month
>get a gun, leave all money to sibling, warhammer and vidya to old friends, and guitar gear to my loser cousins, kill self
>>
fund isis.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.