[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call out to all my fellow /NEET/s What are you hoping or waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0096.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0096.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Call out to all my fellow /NEET/s

What are you hoping or waiting for?
Do you think that shit will change or that your life will suddenly gain meaning?
Are you ready to choose your slave post and keep at it until the day you die (or maaaaaybe "just" retire) ?

Why dont we all choose random place in the world. Meet up at the airport, get the fuck out of city. Walk about in the wilderness, tryna survive like yall ancestors did until we either find secluded, abandoned place to settle in or build our own?

What can be more fun than surviving on our own? Not only it would give us something to do, but it would also make us (even more?) confident in our own abilities.

We could watch each other backs, do drugs together, make fun of normies or even integrate ourselves with normies, later even grow our own drugs and generally have fun with life instead of wasting it away day by day in front of pc.
>>
I've been planning to do that. I think it's the only way to stop myself from going insane. To leave society and leave in seclusion, without robots though. I see no advantage to being around you fucks.
>>
>>27465773
Nigga how will you even survive, all alone? Do you plan on working or something?

What is so bad about tiny community in middle of nowhere, growing they drugs, food and animals?
>>
Will there be tendies?
>>
>>27465800
I'm actually planning to die. Obviously I will try to survive, I know how to fish, I know how to use traps. I could survive maybe for a week. But who cares really.
>>
>>27466119
If you grow your chickens, kill em and eat em i dont see why there could not be
>>27466143
Fuck man, das sad. But to be quite honest i have thought exactly like you since i was a teen
>Fuck everything and possibly go die innawoods

Except i dont really want to die cause i am pretty fucking sure i would have time of my life just being outdoors and doing my own thing day after day.
>>
>>27465750
People wont commit. Someone always comes up with this great idea to leave society but people dont want to do anything. We have had several groups trying to get into the wildernes but people wont commit. I have even offered to buy 100 acres of land somewhere in rural USA but then everyone comes up with excuses.
>>
>>27466271
To be honest i can see why people would not like to commit when there is actual ownership of land involved.

My idea is just simple anon. Choose a place, get there and walk the earth until good enough place is found.

Buying a land is something entirely different (not to mention majority of us-NEETs could never afford to buy anything, much less land)
>>
>>27466350
But if you cant improve the land or build a shelter you die first winter (unless you go to the south and live with the risk of some hillbilly killing you).

Ive even offered to rent the land to the group for +10 years (where rent = what in paying a month for the land = ~$200) but people are not willing to commit.
>>
File: DSC_0007.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0007.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27466418
So you are offering to lease a land to a bunch of people who have no way to support themselves, much less legit bought land and you wonder why it doesnt work?

South (aka warmth) does not equal to Mexico or Texas, there are quite a lot of different places under the equator which can be settled, you know that right?
>>
>>27466518
>You are offering people 100 acres of land for 10 years for $2000

Oh veyyyy. The terms are insane.

>mexico

RIP

>Texas without owning the land

ahahahahahaha
>>
>>27466635
>Oh veyyyy. The terms are insane.
Nigga is your for real? You are legit trying to lease a land to bunch of people with no skills or income and despite all that you get all bitchy when someone points it out?

I dont know what kind of anons have you spoken to, but my dream is quite different from "settle on bought land, pay lease".

Dont you get it? We dont have any money or way to acquire land. That is precisely the reason why i want to just strike out to the unknown and settle there, using everything BUT money to achieve that.
>>
It's ironic that when you leave the slavewagery of normie society, you must work 24 hours each day just to get by your basic needs, Without retirement.
>>
File: DSC_0091.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0091.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27466635
Also about the
>mexico, texas
My point was that America is not the only continent nor the only place to travel.
In fact, America is like the worst place to try this since we would be technically squatting o public land and the US is pretty strict about that shit.

>>27466732
Yeah except the shit you do, you do for YOURSELF or yours only.
There is a way to organize the workload, there is a PURPOSE to doing all that.

Working 8 hours a day (+- couple of hours) and then spending your "free" time being stuck in a box AKA apartment does not leave whole lot of motivation for anything, not to mention resources and space for healthy life and creations.
>>
Because i don't trust strangers on the internet, especially robots. Just looking at the OP picture makes me think you're a serial killer.

Plus i'm looking to get a steady job
>>
>>27466879
>Found high stand, took a pic
>random retard immediately thinks of serial killers

Maybe ease up on the TV there anon?

Good luck in your search
>>
>>27466691
>$2000 for 10 years

For a group of 10 that would be $20 pr anon pr year. If you cant pay that then you should not start doing this dingus

>>27466781
You should go the scandinavia then. You have the right to camp on public and private land (unless it is someones garden or withing 300m of their house)
>>
>>27467272
> If you cant pay that then you should not start doing this dingus
Motherfucker, is you LITERALLY RETARDED? The whole motherfucking point is building something WITHOUT or minimal use of money.

How does paying anything at all to random anon and being confided to limited (BOUGHT) space help me?

>Go to USA or Scandinavia
You just dont get it anon. I dont know how to explain it better

>Meet up
>Walk
>Build or Squat places

Why would you do that in USA (strict as fuck) or Scandi (people everywhere except maybe the most inhabitable places on earth)?

>Creating my/our own place to live and be in peace
>MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT START DOING THIS IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY

Lack of money is precisely the reason why i want to do this, what are you saying that the ONLY fucking activity that can be done for free (wandering about) NEEDS MONEY? Just fuck off anon
>>
>>27467404
>go out without anything

Surely im the retarded one lol

>Why would you do that in USA

bc most people are from the US.

Dude you will never make it out there
>>
>doing drugs in the woods with strangers

nothing could go wrong here
>>
>>27465750
>Kastany
>Hnusopramen

Hey, Czechbro!
>>
>>27467489
>bc most people are from the US.
What people, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you have (or do you see) anyone singing up?

>go out without anything
Just like people did for thousands and thousands of years before, surely not packing your hifi tower, solar panels and half of kitchen is retarded, right?

>Dude you will never make it out there
Out of where motherfucker, you had no idea where the fuck i am until now. Pure projection

>>27467545
Hey mane!
>>
>>27467593
hahaha u fuccboii
>>
>>27467593
Nice to meet fellow Czech here.

Anyways to your original question. It is not completely the same as you are offering, but after a year I have finally dedicated myself to it and I am leaving in three weeks to France, try my luck with the Foreign Legion.

Good luck to you, whatever road you choose.
>>
>>27467657
Holy shit anon, are you a NEET?
How in the hell will you cope with nothing BUT authority over your 24/7?
>>
>>27467716
I wouldn't say NEET in its true form, but I am from a very, very poor background and when I take what I have heard from guys who were serving and my past, current and probably future life, it is not really worse at all, sounds actually better. I don't care about having to obey, if I get regular food and something to learn.

I was always interested in army, however I did some mistakes in my past so Czech army is a no-go. I am also so deep in debt, that most of my income would go away.

To not have any social connections, no gf and nearly no family is actually a plus there so that is covered.
>>
>>27467815
Shit man, how did you manage to get a debt in Czechia?

I actually read a lot about French foreign legion and it sounded kind of fun or at least interesting on paper, but i dont think i could handle the actual army bullshit all day erryday.

Good for you man, seems like you have a chance in this world after all (especially considering their pay and the fact that you could legit buy and rent out apartments "back home" after 2 or 3 years.)
>>
>>27467889
Well bro, it was new for me back then, but you can actually inherit debts. And when you are young and stupid and no one is there to tell you how to do it, it is just downward spiral from there. You pile debts upon debts. I can't even work regular job now because of it.

The bullshit is strong for the first 4-6 months as I was said. That is not that long time to endure. After that, it becomes more bearable, but I think you will be used to it.

Also the contract is for 5 years, bro.
>>
I have been obsessed with the idea of becoming a hobo/tramp through europe for 3 months now. I want to hitchhike through europe, panhandle to stock up on food, then live in the woods of finland or something for as long as possible and then coming back to a town to panhandle for a bit. I could hitchhike south into spain and portugal in the winter and north in sweden or finland in the summer. And if i get bored of europe or want something more remote i could hop on a freight train to russia.
I already gathered all the camping stuff that i own, and i made a list of stuff i need to order before i leave.

I think i need 1 or 2 more months of working and ordering gear before im ready to leave. I cant wait.
>>
>>27467657
What the fuck is up with Czechs and escapist fantasies?

Fellow czech here
>>
>>27465750
No ty I'll live in my warm house instead, enjoy the moldy cold.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.