[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what is your suicide plan? mine is simply slitting my radial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_napekmBl031sxlup1o1_500.jpg (58 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_napekmBl031sxlup1o1_500.jpg
58 KB, 422x750
so what is your suicide plan?

mine is simply slitting my radial artery after taking some xanax
>>
>>27465524

Sounds messy.

Assuming you don't have access to firearms, surely the best way to end it is via inhaling helium. I have yet to hear of an easier way to do it.
>>
File: 7629531.jpg (19 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
7629531.jpg
19 KB, 600x630
The noose to make me snooze
>>
>>27465524
Suicide by police, I already have an airsoft gun that I painted metallic to look as real as possible. Will probably use it by end of this year if things stay the same
>>
>>27465561
I'm going to sit in the shower doing it. I do have access to a firearm, but the odds of me (who have never used a gun before) hitting the medulla is slim, and I'm super paranoid about the chance of surviving and becomming a vegetable. Slitting my wrists will include some pain, yes, but at least it can't fail.
>>
A knife to my chest. Right under my sternum, at an angle to my heart.
>>
>>27465600

Blowing your brains out is pretty foolproof, if you ask me.

Even a handgun has a 99% chance of ending you. Go for a shotgun, if you want to eliminate any chance of survival. Or fuck, take a grenade and hold it in your mouth, before you pull the ring.
>>
Go skydiving and sabotage my own parachute.

Huge adrenaline rush, beautiful view, and then you plow into the earth at 100 miles per hour.
>>
>>27465626
are you sure you'll manage pulling through the pain of cutting through your muscles and tendons?
>>
Shooting myself. Strangely enough even I've had the means to do it for about two years now and I still couldn't do it. I guess that's what it's like to be a pussy.
>>
>>27465524
drugs. i think most "overdoses" are completely intentional.
>>
>>27465653
Just one hard poke is all I need.
There's no turning back at that point.

I'll be sitting in my car in the middle of nowhere. It's my last resort.
>>
>>27465524
Mine is exit bag but i also consider breaking my neck. Im a pussy and im scared of pain
>>
>>27465652
>sabotage my own parachute

Or just don't deploy it?

They don't really let you jump on your own, you always have an instructor with you. And killing someone else just because your life sucks is kind of a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>27465652
I wanted to do this, but don't you need training or something?

My plan is to take a train across country, enjoy the sights, get off, and find someplace to lie on the tracks and let the autismo take me away

>>27465593
Hopefully it sounds realistic anon, it sounds fun
>>
>>27465683

>They don't really let you jump on your own, you always have an instructor with you

Money is a great way to get people to forget rules. And besides, this is hypothetical. I'm not actually suicidal.
>>
>>27465794
>Money is a great way to get people to forget rules

If you jump and die, they would be in deep shit. I don't think they would take that chance just for a few extra bucks.
>>
tie a noose to a rafter and stand on a chair and kick the chair out from under me. having tried partial suspension hanging i know that being asphyxiated would hurt like fuck but once you kick the chair theres no going back.
or go buy a piece of pipe, insert shotgun shell, strike primer, no head left
>>
suicide by cops, definitely. there's guns in my house and i live in a shitty neighborhood so they wouldn't be hesitant to shoot me at all.
>>
You guys always take the easy way out. I would like a long slow beautiful death.

>wander around in the woods alone until I die of exposure or starvation
>>
>>27465833

That's why you have to sign liability waivers before you jump.
>>
Can you suicide by starving?
>>
>>27465962
I've pondered this

I wonder though, how excruciating it would be, could get really bad...
>>
>>27466057
Why do you care? Pain isn't that bad.
>>
>>27466057
I had hypothermia once, it's painful at first but quite lovely once your body becomes completely numb.
>>
Should I clean out my room before I kill myself?
>>
>>27465524
Meh. When i reach the point of genuinely wanting to kill self i will just pack my bag and actually try to SURVIVE in the wilderness instead of just simply offing myself.

Way more fun that way
>>
>>27465962
This but in the Amazon
>>
>>27466574
Until you're arrested for trespassing. Thats IF you dont freeze/starve which is the more likely way you're gonna go.
>>
>>27465962
Halfway this, I would still take it easy but im going to do it in nature. Fuck being entombed, I want to be fertilizer.
>>
>>27466644
>Let me tell you about you
Yeah, you dont know shit about me anon, so why would you automatically assume some bizarre shit like freezing or starvation?

Also
>Getting arrested for trespassing
Its pretty clear you have spent very little or not time at all innawoods.
>>
>>27465524
I am not depressed right now but I always planned to end my life in suicide because I want to be in control of that moment.
It's like telling myself I can't die because I will kill myself and also I cannot waste too much of my life because there will be a limit.
After I have done everything I ordered myself to do, I'll put my belongings and relations right, buy a small rowboat and go sink it with me in it at large of brittany. I'll have myself some corton-charlemagne with gingerbread before that (or if I ever taste a better wine before, then that wine).
>>
>>27466037
Yes but by the end of it you will be having a psychedelic experience and you may reach enlightenment instead.
>>
>>27465524
Go out into the woods in the US.
Get a gun and stock up with plenty of food and water and booze and drugs.

I'll go out into the forest, walk for as long as i like, and set up camp somewhere with alcohol and drugs. Keep walking until i am as sure as i can be that im as far away from people as possible.
Spend a few days getting trash drunk and fucked up in nature, then just put the gun to my head and pull the trigger.
I want the time in nature though. seems like it would be a good note to end on
>>
>suicide by starvation

You'll get AIDS-level sick in about a week, way before the literal starving kills you. It'll be awful and painful and totally what you deserve if you do it
>>
>>27465524
You're gonna take the Xanax and think
>man, after such a long time, I finally feel so nice and chill
>I can kill myself any time I want, why do it now?
>I'll just 'kill myself' by going to sleep

And you're gonna have a beautiful nap. Have a nice GABA trip. Or maybe I'm just projecting, as I'm pretty tired and a little stimmed and can't sleep.
>>
>>27468335
fuck, maybe you're right.
>>
Go into the forest with a knife and some alcohol. Either I live out there or I don't.
>>
I hang a bunch of canvases on a wall and half of the ceiling. Sign them all in the corner. Leave them in my good friends possession in the will. Shotgun my brains onto all of them. Buddy sells them for who knowsvhow much.

If he decides to go first, he'll do the same for me. We agreed.
>>
>>27467020
Wow fucking queer confirmed.
>>
Ideally for me, getting ultra wasted, super loud music so my body wont just rot in the apartment/house for months on end, then bullet through the heart (hopefully I don't miss). Committing suicide is one of the fucking toughest acts a living creature can ever do, my situation would have to be extremely dire for me to even begin attempting this as I immensely fear death.
>>
>>27468927
why a bullet through the heart instead of the head?
>>
>>27469006
I don't want a messy death, I know it wouldn't matter to me since I would lose all consciousness from my body, but towards the point of death, I would like to have that peace of mind that it wont be immediately grotesque before decomposition even started.
>>
Drowning. It's like returning to where we all came from. I've pondered doing it for quite some time, but it's spring now. If my life situation doesn't improve this year (and likely it won't), I'm doing it on winter. Gonna wash down a bunch of benzos with strong liquor and jump into the freezing cold death.
>>
I've always visioned my death vaguely relating to electrocution. Seems like the most quick and painless way to go
>>
>>27469848
Have you ever seen an execution, son? Because it sounds like you haven't, ever.
>>
On April 1st I'm going to jump off the George Washington Bridge, I chose that day because I think it would be funny.
>>
Stop taking life too seriously. You guys care too much about your dire circumstances, which are pretty much an illusion.
>>
I don't have access to weapons but idealy I would pull the gernade pin place it on my chest, then quickly handgun in mouth. Even if I fuck it up the gernade will do it.
>>
im gonna drive west until i hit the ocean, then walk into the ocean and then swim as far as I can until I'm too tired then drown
>>
jump off a bridge I guess
>>
If you shoot yourself in the chest with a 16-gauge shotgun, with a birdshot bullet, how much pain would you be in before you die? What's the splatter like if you had to say? Would highly appreciate an answer.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.