[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 26 year old living in an apartment, and I plan to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: college-graduation.jpg (19 KB, 424x281) Image search: [Google]
college-graduation.jpg
19 KB, 424x281
I am a 26 year old living in an apartment, and I plan to go to college as a full-time student maybe next year or so.

The question is, how can I afford to pay my apartment rent and all the bills that comes along with it plus my car insurance, gas money car payments etc while in college?

Let's say I l have the monet to pay for college, what about everything else ib the real world?

I'm going to need to quit my job to become a full-time student, so how am I going to pay for all my bills?

How am I going to pay for fucking food?
>>
>car insurance
>gas money
>car payments

You don't need a car when in college, find an apartment close to the campus. Paying out your ass for a car now will be a massive drain on your funds. Pick up a part-time job while studying to pay for food.
>>
>>27465579
This. Everyone knows a car is a horrible investment because the value depreciates like crazy. Get a bike, that way you'll get exercise in too
>>
>>27465476
entitled much?

get a load of this goy
>>
Are you in the UK and are not a dirty immigrant?
If so, get a maintenance loan - if you earn less than 25k a year, disregarding any benefits such as tax credits and the like, then you'll get 8,200 a year.
Rent in student flats is most commonly 6000 with bills included, giving you 1,200 for food.
>>
>>27465579
A part time job won't cover apartment food, and public transit costs

How do people do this shit? Why isn't all this free for college kids?
>>
>>27465688
You're fucking retarded. An apartment is cheap when split with others, food is cheap as fuck too. Public transport for colleges is usually free, if it's not get your fat ass a bike. I made it out of college debt free because I'm not an idiot like you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.