[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post any confusing situations/relatoinships.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: risk.jpg (122 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
risk.jpg
122 KB, 1024x682
So these two people that I have a somewhat deep relation to, they are a couple, in which I am of a third wheel of sorts, they don't say it but I am.
Having spend time with his girlfriend more and more, I have grown attached to her. As she even told me, she and I share an emotional viewpoint, something that she don't feel with him. We decided to stop it for that I would not like to hurt him, but I seem I am not satisfied with this. I have also realized that the attraction was not sexual at all, it was purely emotional, even though she thinks that is is a mixture between the two. The feeling that seem sexual where only spawned from our connection. Given that, the agreement seem so unfulfilling.
>Not having any real contact like we did before
I want to change that, but in doing so, it maybe cause to much in-repairable damage. I also long for that, that chaotic
and destructive situation, but I believe it is to late at this point, I mean we already agreed, I would prefer not to break that for her feels as well as his. The problem with this is that I know where this will lead to, a fake and unhappy state, that i would hate even more. At this point he somewhat knows, or a least what, from my understanding.
>Not knowing what to do next
>>
Because real, the only two options I can see are to go for it and completely destroy our friendship as it is or fade away in to the background and not really talking to them anymore.
>>
You're being used. Get out of there.
>>
Same position as you man. You're fucked.

Find another girl and get the fuck out.
>>
The only problem with that Anons, is that I probably will never find another relationship like that, It was so unique and different that I wanted more from it, but maybe that would be that best option then.
>>
Yeah you don't want to listen to us.

She's got you wrapped around her giant clit you couldn't even break free if you wanted.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.