[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when this was a place for dejected people to discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458031007730.jpg (62 KB, 750x855) Image search: [Google]
1458031007730.jpg
62 KB, 750x855
Remember when this was a place for dejected people to discuss their failings? Now all the ironic shitposting has become its reality
>>
>>27464956
I don't think the infestation will leave by itself. People keep giving attention to the normie femanon trap sex threads. Yes we are lonely feely folk, but come on guys, you're really letting yourself get cucked by some people over the Internet? Why give them so much attention? In the end it amounts to nothing. At least with feel threads you get a nice story and experience
>>
But it's not ironic shitposting. Normies have literally invaded the board and now we have
>Unifeels
>Workfeels
>Fembot threads reach 300+ posts
>Ugh guys I had sex 2 months ago I'm such a robot lol
>Stacy rejected me again, foreveralone.jpg ;_;
>>
>>27465042
I just hide those kinds of threads. If we keep giving them attention they'll just keep coming.
>>
a person can't talk about his feels and life now without getting overshadowed by "femanons" shitposting and general autism
the internet is not the place it used to be
>>
>>27465087
Yep, also they seem to derail threads with "FEMANON HERE BLAH BLAH HERE ARE MY FEELINGS AND LIFE STORY THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING". Robots tell them to get out and flame war happens and op is left with no one to feel with. And they ridicule us for having a different opinions than them, like SE didn't get that IRL.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.