[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon's Guide to Being Interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1458966565932.jpg (19 KB, 308x298) Image search: [Google]
1458966565932.jpg
19 KB, 308x298
Welcome robots. How many of you feel like you're truly special? Like you're cool or unique or interesting in some way that most normies aren't, yet people don't see it and don't give you the recognition you deserve? Today I'm going to take the time to give you all some advice on how to be more interesting and likeable as a person in just 3 steps. This is going to be a quality thread that takes a lot of effort so you BETTER NOT FUCKING IGNORE IT LIKE EVERY OTHER POST I MAKE ON THIS GOD DAMN BOARD WHILE YOU'RE ALL BUSY GIVING FEMANONS A THOUSAND REPLIES FOR NOTHING AND POSTING IN FUCKING KEK THREADS RRREEEEEEEEEEE

>disclaimer: This is not a guide on how to get a gf (although it may help on that path) and it is not "just b yourself" even though it may look like it's leading to that
>>
File: 1456876571401.jpg (84 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1456876571401.jpg
84 KB, 500x482
Sorry anon but there's only one say to be interesting [/spoiler] being yourself [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1419997269683.jpg (97 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1419997269683.jpg
97 KB, 730x1095
Step one. Identify what makes you cool. Most of you narcissistic bastards probably have a few things come to mind already, but really explore the question, "what makes me more interesting, likable, overall just plain better than all the those fucking normies?" Let's face it, we all know we're way cooler than normies, but what qualities make us that way? Is it superior humour? Is it good taste in music/film? Are you intellectual? Philosophical? anything at all that makes you feel like you're better than anyone else. This is the easy step.
>>
>>27464755
Whoops lmao I have to kill myself now
>>
File: 1439541415059.jpg (50 KB, 550x537) Image search: [Google]
1439541415059.jpg
50 KB, 550x537
Step two, here's where things get tricky. Ask yourself "How do I display this trait outwardly?" Let's face it boys. Nothing internal means shit "Hidden talent counts for nothing" -Nero.. Good humour means nothing if you never crack a joke. You have to have a way to actively display what ever trait you were thinking of in step one.

Imagine this. Imagine your life is a movie, or some kind of anime if you're a fucking nerd. Imagine the viewers have a camera on you for 3 days and no access to your thoughts, only outside observation. Would they see what ever you described in step one? Would a casual observer be able to identify and describe your character accurately, or would they have no idea who you truly by watching your actions?
>>
File: 1458786135620.jpg (40 KB, 640x590) Image search: [Google]
1458786135620.jpg
40 KB, 640x590
Step three, just do it, stupid! Think of your life in terms of outside observers as step two outlined. You need to display your character in a way that the viewers know who you are. If a person can meet you and talk to you, and come away from the experience not having a taste of your personality, then you're fucked! You need to start acting in a more honest and open way which displays your personality to those witness you. If you're wondering: but how? The simplest way is to let go of all fear of judgement. Remember, you're in a movie! if you do something awkward and embarassing, at least someone will get a laugh out of it right! The bumbling idiot characters who fuck up socially are still more liked than the quiet ones who take up screen time for no purpose at all. Go ahead and make an ass out of yourself, at least you'll be interesting for once!

I hope this helped someone and I'm hear to answer any questions and take all abuse.
>>
>>27464824

What if my silence makes me cool
>>
>>27464873
Then you're some kind of mysterious loner! hope you've got a cool trench coat friend, don't forget your revolver at the bar!
>>
>>27464824
>>27464785
>>27464756
>>27464709
>>this isn't a bee yourself guid
>Step 1 find something that makes you unique (yourself)
>Step 2 imagine you have to be (bee) that characteristic
>Step 3 put it all together just BEE YOURSELF
Fuck you and your shitty bait.
>>
I don't care about being special, I just want to be happy.
>>
>>27464928

I can't pull off mysterious, just a loner. I sat in my car all day today.
>>
>>27464983
It's not a BEE yourself thread because I'm actively telling you to reanalyze and readjust your actions. What ever you're BEEing right now clearly isn't working, right'? Time to stop BEEing a loser and to change your BEEhaviour to better display yourself to the outside world. It's more of a SHOW YOURSELF IN A MORE INTERESTING AND DIGESTIBLE MANNER

>>27465007
Not so good anon!
>>
File: 1409896492911.jpg (78 KB, 914x1386) Image search: [Google]
1409896492911.jpg
78 KB, 914x1386
>it's a just bee yourself thread
>>
>>27465091
You couldn't BEE anymore wrong muchacho!
>>
File: 1415012526915.jpg (5 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1415012526915.jpg
5 KB, 200x194
>>27465106
Then you need to give some more examples because there's nothing that makes many of us cool.
>>
I've survived death.
>>
>>27464709
I feel very special, unique, and interesting. I'm kind of a dork and kind of awkward at the same time but I have enough pride in myself so I can pull off being cool too. People generally respect me.

This is your guide to being cool:
Think about what you would consider cool in someone else. Try to do that for yourself.

Additionally, go and seek out new experiences. That shit's like medicine and it makes you instantly better. It won't be long before you've made yourself someone you can take pride in, and that's the best way to be "cool".
>>
>>27465185
The difference between this thread and BEE YOURSELF is that I'm telling you to change your behavior. If you're funny, tell more jokes, if you're smart, make observations, if you're well informed, commentate on events, if you're creative, do some art. The possibilities are endless!

>>27465230
It wasn't death if you survived, stupid!

>>27465237
Great post friend!
>>
>>27465271
But did I die?
Game and match.
(Also bumping for OP)
>>
>>27464824
This helped. I realised that one of my biggest issues is my poor communication skills. I'll work on my delivery.
>>
It's ok OP, decent thread and advice. I'm trying to get out of muh shit, I found plenty of little tricks to talk with people and stuff, I feel like you're kind of similar. It just helps to separate things, make them more like instructions to follow.
>>
>>27465358
I learned to read from step by step instructions on the side of frozen foods!
>>
>>27465397
Why some fucking retards always answer my posts, never had answer what makes sense
>>
>>27465575
i always liked it that way
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.