[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fembots. Why are women afraid to be feminine? They want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12
File: 1455601445726.jpg (583 KB, 1280x1427) Image search: [Google]
1455601445726.jpg
583 KB, 1280x1427
Hey fembots.

Why are women afraid to be feminine? They want to be strong independent women, this is a big red flag for most guys, why don't you want to be a cute girl who needs a man?
Beyonce made a song a few years about being one of these independent women, all the club sluts be dancing to this song with no ring on their fingers while Beyonce is at home being a mother and wife.
What do you think of that?

A man wants a woman not for love or sex but because she needs him and makes him feel like a man.
But women don't want to fulful this gender role that God gave her.

Why is that?
>>
>>27464673
Because so many other women do it wrong.

>I need a man to take care of me and pay for things and always make me smile but also know when to assert his dominance
>where have all the good men gone? :'(

We don't want to be lumped in with them, and show that we can be stable and self-sufficient.
>>
File: 1440289029678.gif (986 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440289029678.gif
986 KB, 500x281
>>27464673
But I love being feminine.

>know how to sew well
>cook
>clean
>garden
>great with kids
>well-mannered
>wear dresses/skirts every time I'm not working

I have a gf that I completely provide for, I am financially independent, haven't lived at home since I was 16, served in the Marine Corps, know a lot of things that would be considered very masculine but I still love being feminine. I know none of you really care about these things, sorry for blogposting but I think it supports what I'm saying.

Any woman who can't balance these things must be extremely insecure and/or wasn't brought up in a healthy environment. We're naturally predisposed to certain behaviors, and social conditioning reinforces those behaviors to the point where it seems like you'd have to make a major effort to not do these things. Not to mention that how other people live their lives should have no bearing on how you live yours.

>>27464801
Why would you look to someone else's behavior when judging your own? All because Stacy Thundercunt has ridiculous expectations and a terrible, childish and unacceptable personality doesn't mean that you should shun every activity she partakes in or every behavior she exhibits.
>>
>>27464673
Because its easier to be taken advantage of when you're the submissive one.
>>
>wear skirts
>strange men try to touch you or look up your skirt

I do everything feminine except dress like a woman.
>>
I do lots of feminine things, but mostly keep them to myself. I sew TONS and do household things. I like dolls a lot. I have pretty powerful maternal urges.

But I got out of my first relationship and realized that it had been exhausting and trying and that I was so much healthier alone. With no one to impress, I can be feminine just for myself and for my own happiness, so I don't have to put in extra effort to broadcast it. I can just wear my dresses when it makes me happy and sew what I like and dress up my doll all fancy in quiet.

OP I think a lot of girls are like me, doing feminine things but just not shouting to the world about it. Or we go online within communities that are mostly women to talk about it.
>>
>>27465802
Except women will never date a submissive male anyways
>>
File: 1458970290812.gif (184 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
1458970290812.gif
184 KB, 500x733
>was in a relationship
>did my best to be submissive and feminine
>paid for everything I could afford, including his rent when h was out of work
>made him the cornerstone of my life
>didn't do anything without his permission
>did my best to provide as much sex as possible
>he breaks up with me because he 'doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with a doormat'

There's no right answers, so I'm just doing my best to be self sufficient and not bother men.
>>
>>27465665

You sound cute.

Post skirt
>>
>>27464673
personally, I was a complete tomboy in elementary school, so I still have a somewhat tsundere relationship with femininity. I'm also pretty conservative about certain things too so yeah.
>wears skirts rarely and always give a lame excuse for it
>bake and cook because it's fun but always say it's because I was bored
>can't wear makeup
>always act stubborn and cheeky but just want to be a qt clingy gf
>really like cute stuff but can never admit that I like stuff because it's cute
>want to have girly hairstyles but too tsundere about it to ever actually do it
>>
File: Women red flags.png (138 KB, 791x474) Image search: [Google]
Women red flags.png
138 KB, 791x474
>>27464673
It's pathetic how many girls ruin themselves, just be healthy weight and keep your hair long and you become so much more appealing.
>>
File: 1449721987196.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449721987196.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27464673
>Why are women afraid to be feminine?
I like being feminine.
>>
>>27466742
What about shoulder length hair? I it's better than long hair.
>>
>>27466841
Shoulder length is fine, it should be the minimum length to call yourself feminine as woman.
>>
>>27466345
You sound fucking incredible
best of luck in life
>>
>>27466956
I bet she's a lesbian. All the best girls are always gay.
>>
File: 123298462938.png (352 KB, 553x613) Image search: [Google]
123298462938.png
352 KB, 553x613
Reminder that long hair Serena is best Serena.
>>
I always enjoyed cooking/baking not so much cleaning, but wearing cute clothes is rather fun too. I like to be feminine/submissive honestly
>>
>>27465665
>Brought up in a healthy environment
>Left home at 16 and served in the marines.

I ain't calling you a liar, but you definitely ain't a truther.
>>
>>27464673
Why are men afraid to be feminine?
>>
My dad raised me like another son, and I was better at it than my faggot brother.
My face is smashed in, I'm shaped like a fridge, I'm covered in nasty red hair, freckles, scars, and moles.
I don't look like a woman, it would be as cringe worthy as a dick-slinging tranny if I acted like one.

Also, masculine-acting women are rewarded by being "one of the guys" because it creates a socially respected situation for her to windowshop for men to fuck, feminine women are derided by secret underground women culture, and 80% of men are nu-males looking for a dominatrix to crush their dicks and cuck them.
If you've been in your basement watching anime, you don't know this, but the world's gone very strange.
>>
>>27467162
why are oranges afraid to be orange
>>
>>27467162
Because they would lose the respect of everyone around them, including progressives who encourage men to shrug off gender roles.
>>
>>27467162
because absolutely nobody finds it attractive?
>>
Because women like that are truly boring. Men like the idea of them but when presented with one he will cheat on her with a whore.
>>
>>27467757
chad will, yes. chad has no good reason to commit to any one woman
>>
>>27467261
>80% of men are nu-males looking for a dominatrix to crush their dicks and cuck them.
If you really believe this you need to get off your computer.
>>
>>27466956
thanks, you too
>>27467015
I'm actually super straight
for some reason I'm a lesbian magnet though
>>
>>27467800
I bus in and out of an urban campus and see libcuck hipsters with their technicolor pierced-up mommy gfs every day.
>>
>>27464673
Because society is fucked beyond anything seen since the fall of the roman empire.
>>
>>27468045
That could easily be confirmation bias nigger. A college campus is hardly the real world.
>>
>>27467162
You can't call yourself a man when you're feminine. A man must be strong physically and mentally, some feminised fag is anything but that.
>>
>>27468069
There's also the train, the surrounding city, my lower-class spic neighborhood.
>>
>>27464673
Why are men afraid of being masculine? They want to be fat nerds who live at home and play video games. Women are feminine to men. Most males now adays aren't men.
>>
>>27464673
I work six days a week full time in a stressful job. I'd love to be able to be all girly and have a good man rush in and save me from my shitty life, unfortunately that only actually happens on tv. I'm working hard, though, and in a couple of months I might even be able to get out of this townand go somewhere nicer, where I might meet someone one day? Unless I just get too old and end up forever alone, which I guess could happen.
>>
I'm black so I could probably get a bf easier by doing the "strong, sensual, soul sista" thing than by being timid
>>
>>27467707
it's pretty qt imo desu
>>
>>27468590
Foxy Cleopatra
>>
File: 1458330437076.png (439 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458330437076.png
439 KB, 512x512
>>27466742

>tfw your cunt ex was almost all of these and you wish you never met her
>>
File: 1456669607834.gif (911 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456669607834.gif
911 KB, 500x500
These women exist, the question is are you man enough to attract them?
>>
>>27468359
>tfw it seems like 90% of /r9k/ is afraid of working and taking care of a woman
>>
>>27466017
There's just poor luck. I for instance am looking for a thin and okay in smarts girl. Except I don't want children, don't want to waste years in university cause life sucks past 30 so self sufficient, girl looking for her someone that wants a lover not a partner-parent is the minimum. Thin is icing on cake but optional. So if I were him I would be fine with any girl as long as she's fine with just alright paycheck and no kids. A girl like that with chest complex is my dream 2bh.
>>
There's no need for the masculine/feminine dichotomy. As long as one of you is a top and the other is a bottom then you're all good.
>>
>>27464673

Why do you think they are? Is it really on the basis of Beyonce and "club sluts?"

You can't phrase a premise in the form of a question and expect me to swallow it as a result.
>>
File: 1448637970919.jpg (92 KB, 709x1173) Image search: [Google]
1448637970919.jpg
92 KB, 709x1173
>>27464673
For one, I'm not trying to be a stronk independent womyn.
Next it's simple, I'm ugly. When you're ugly, you don't count. You get made fun of, you're a target of other girls, and boys hit you and push you around.
You get used to seeing yourself being excluded every valentines day, and watch other girls being treated politely. You don't think you're acting right so you pretend to be tomboyish even though you love bows, skirts and frilly clothing, and have a closet full of them. You try to be strong so that they don't mess with you at least since they won't treat you like a girl. Then when you act feminine you start being ignored again so you just spend your days playing dress up in your room and learning new recipes. When this behavior continues until you leave high school it takes its toll.

I can't speak for all ugly women or non-ugly women. But it's just how its been for me. I'll never be loved anyways, but I can spend my time in escapism pretending things were different.
>>
Most women I meet are feminine. Just because they don't have massive dependency issues doesn't mean they're not feminine.
>>
>>27467162
Cause that's not how a man is supposed to be.
>>
>>27465665
>implying lesbians would post not-aggressive, non-inane shit like this and resist the urge to shitpost about what "real men" do

Fuck off you thirty-something, limpdicked faggot.
>>
>>27466742
my god, my hipster ex was literally all of these except the religious ones. we broke up because she felt pressured into sex, when we literally did nothing sexual.
>>
>>27465964
False, they will when they need easy access to resources with minimal effort.
>>
>>27467590
THIS

"I wish men were allowed to show their feminine side" is the ultimate shit test
>>
>>27466742
>what is curly hair
I was literally cursed with shitty hair, and my mom threatened to throw me out of I didn't cut all of it off. I don't go outside anyways. fuck.
>>
>>27464673
I don't know what you're talking about. It's hard for a lot of women to fulfill the role as just a wife and a mother because circumstances have changed such that it's prohibitively expensive for a man to be the sole breadwinner. That can be interpreted as a consequence of feminism and women entering the workforce but it doesn't seem like it's very reversible.
>>
>>27464673
>woman acts feminine
>becomes more attractive
>gets raped
>men don't want to settle down anyway
>women still get pumped and dumped
>women withhold sex
>prostitutes make more money
>>
File: 1459184854923.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459184854923.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>27464673
>tfw like the idea of cute feminine housewife
>tfw also like the idea of a dominating ballbusting bitch
>tfw don't deserve any type of woman at all
>>
>>27464673
There is nothing hotter than a woman who looks and acts feminine
>>
>>27470761
Sounds familiar, she should be tsundere and only ballbust me in private.
>>
Where do the nurturing, feminine women spend their time?
>>
>>27470992
At home. Original.
>>
>>27471153
How do I get them to be living in my home?
>>
>>27471218
Get their parents approval.
>>
>>27464673
What about being both feminine and independent? Like the women who run small time pastry businesses for special events out of their home, or who work as music/singing tutors in their home. There are a lot of ways to pursue your interests and make money from them while still retaining modesty and femininity.
>>
>>27471218
Marry your mom
>>
>>27471253
Where do I find their parents?
>>
File: Oddworld-Abe.jpg (130 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Oddworld-Abe.jpg
130 KB, 600x300
I know I can't speak for all women, but I'm not afraid to be feminine, feminine mannerisms just don't always come naturally. I think that may have been the product of being raised by a single dad.

I'm okay with this, though. He just raised me the same way he was. Not going to become a wild club slut or anything, but now that I'm grown I'm not dependent on anyone else.

Don't really dress feminine because I wanted to emulate my dad growing up, and it kind of set my style in stone for life. Don't mind dresses and such, though.
>>
File: 000000 Fembot threads.jpg (339 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
000000 Fembot threads.jpg
339 KB, 1305x892
Spread this picture around, fellow robots. Eventually the white knight beta cucks will stop giving "fembots" attention.
>>
>this is a big red flag for most guys
it's called intentionally weeding out a certain type of guy

>while Beyonce is at home being a mother and wife. What do you think of that?
you don't have to be feminine to be a mother or wife. one just requires a vagina

>God
there's no helping you
>>
>>27467162
Why are birds afraid to swim?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.