[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, Jayden needs a father >I need you to step up an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 22
File: jayden.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jayden.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>Anon, Jayden needs a father
>I need you to step up and provide for me if you love me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OY3W6BenoY
>>
>>27464591

That high test alpha male though.

#worth
#singlemom
>>
File: Nope.jpg (111 KB, 1023x715) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
111 KB, 1023x715
>>27464591
Get fucked to death by rapefugees, Stacy.
>>
>>27464591
spoiled fat little fuck

i would've gotten punched in the face in the first five seconds in my house and that would've been that, look at this degeneracy.
>>
Why are nearly all of the autistic people I see overweight?

It makes sense that they may not have the social awareness to understand why that's a bad thing, but why do all of their parents just let it happen to their children? Do they not realize it's going to further ostracize their child, at least to the opposite sex?
>>
would smack/10
>>
>>27464591
i would smack the shit out of that kid. fuck cps and fuck jail i dont give a fuck
>>
>>27464648
That kid isn't an autist, he's a spoiled brat that manipulates people through tantrums
>>
>time to step up anon and be a real man
>you've run from responsibility all you life
> I need, and more importantly Jayden! needs you in his life
>doesn't matter about his biological father any more, he's gone, out of the picture
>you need to be part of his life now, I can't do this alone

what's it going to be, cu- I mean, anon.
>>
>>27464693
Well you can see how I could have gotten confused, right?
>>
He's pretty high test. The sad thing is if his father was there he could grow big and strong but he's just gonna end up a fat nerd more likely than not.
>>
Anon, it's a man job to provide for the woman. That's how it is with every species on the planet, it is our gender roles that God gave us.
>>
>>27464711
No, there's a clear difference between tantrums and autismal "episodes"
>>
>>27464711
95% of r9k BTFO
Wicked bantz central right here
>>
>>27464645
and that made you into the biggest little pussy this world has ever seen.

#Thanks for hitting me mom
>>
File: 1438626531139.jpg (13 KB, 201x237) Image search: [Google]
1438626531139.jpg
13 KB, 201x237
>fuck you Chris
>>
>>27464591
This kid needs meds.

I'm usually not in favour of giving kids medication but that kid is fucked up.

Either give him meds or beat the complete shit out of him.
>>
File: 1453866802386.jpg (35 KB, 548x531) Image search: [Google]
1453866802386.jpg
35 KB, 548x531
>>27464774
Fuck you cunt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>single mother parenting
>>
He's too fat. He's not hopeless yet, somebody needs to get him to exercise or he will be a fat fuck like the majority.

Such rage, such potential.
>>
File: jayden2.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jayden2.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>Hes just misunderstood Anon!
>you have to learn to like him I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHDTdWwmAc
>>
He's too fat. He's not going to find any motivation for self improvement with his mom coddling him like that.
>>
A Chad could make a living having "son training" sessions with the sons of single moms. Like the dog whisperer but for the male sons of single mothers.
>>
>>27464962
>implying fatherless kids don't make Chads

Just look at black people
>>
>>27464962
Yeah I'm honestly surprised no Chad "psychologist" degree holder has started such a business by now. South Park even brought up the idea a few years ago.
>>
>>27464985
That's if the examples they live by are gangs and not a single mom and games.
>>
>single mom
There's your problem. Every single boy I knew raised by a single mom is either an autist or a cuck.
>>
File: Lucina this is fine.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
Lucina this is fine.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>27464896
>Even he is able to make friends and I'm not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FiPCs8VFs0
>He's not my child, he's "our" child anon now.

*gulp*

should've stayed a khv my lads.
>>
>>27464994
>>27464962
Chad doesn't give two shits about kids, Chad only cares about Chad
>>
>>27464591
>>27464896
>>27465085
Why in the world would someone upload personal shit like this to youtube?
>>
I feel bad for her. I don't want to meme anymore.

That kid needs his real dad.
>>
>>27465119

That's why he would get paid for his time, dog whisperer doesn't do it for free.

Fatherhood has long been taken for granted and mocked, but damn look at this kid.
>>
>>27465076
Its not hard to make friends when you are little.
They probably just hang out with him to piss him off
>>
>>27465130
She's doing it for us, anon. So that we may laugh at her misery and despair as a failed parent.
>>
We are looking at the future generation of r9k.

It's like a slow moving collision that you can't stop, so you just watch helplessly.
>>
>>27465248

t b h I'm playlist'ing her channel right now, and I might a complete miserable shit bag NEET, but fuck if I'm glad I'm not living in that complete nightmare.

Definitely uplifting for me.
>>
>>27465252
I don't mind, I think he will make decent green texts
>>
>>27465321

He's so young and his fate is already set.
>>
File: Jayden's dad Chad.png (51 KB, 755x293) Image search: [Google]
Jayden's dad Chad.png
51 KB, 755x293
Jayden's real dad (who abandoned him) is genuinely named Chad. God damn.
>>
>>27465349

Damn. He's just going around spawning little hellions and raising none of them.
>>
File: 1457789736674.gif (488 KB, 284x210) Image search: [Google]
1457789736674.gif
488 KB, 284x210
>>27465349
>2 ex-wives

goddamn Chad putting in work.
>>
>>27464591
That mom is very hot desu
>>
Do you think he would have had a better shot if his mother didn't give him a girly name like "Jayden"?

Lel
>>
What kind of cuck name is "Jayden"? She should have just named him "please fuck my shit up" instead.

>women in charge of naming sons.
>>
She should have named him "Dorothy", because that's more masculine than "Jayden". You can only name your kid "Jayden" if you want him to be a flaming homosex, a fate this kid is struggling to resist because is dad is a hetero macho man convict with multiple ex wives.

Will Smith named his son "Jayden" and look at how much struggle that kid goes through to be masculine like his dad and he comes from money.

Tldr name your sons non-cuckold names and spare him the robots fate.
>>
https://youtu.be/bEKS6q6bxtY

What do we have here? Even the MASTER Dr Phil couldn't offer a lick of help for this monster
>>
>>27465976

God dr Phil is such a useless numale cuck.

I would change the kids name. Also that doesn't look like the kids father, it's just a sham.
>>
>>27466033
I wouldn't be surprised. The whole thing seems fucked. After the Dr. Phil episode she never uploaded another video. Milking a heavily spurged kid for money, pretty low.

This is what happens when chad and Stacy have a sperg
>>
>called jayden
>practically retarded as well
t-thanks guys
>>
>>27466146

She deserves that money that kid is a lot.

She should change his name to something he wants. The cortisol in his brain flares up every time she calls him "Jayden". She may as call him "money cuck.".
>>
>>27465349
So the mom is a fucking retard that sleeps around and she deserves it and the kid is a shit head that needs to be slapped across the face. Is it bad I enjoy this so much, a fucking used up cum slut that wanted chads dick is now facing the consequences of her actions which is oh so sweet.
>>
>>27465660
>>27465573
>>27465762
Such a gay name, kids probably insult him all the time

>Jayden, more like Gayden
>>
>>27466265

Yeah. She fucked him over with that name.

Change his name to "Glamdriel the Half-Elven" and he would be treated better.
>>
>>27465976
>dat immediate applaude and whooping when dr phil btfo's the dad, and dat hesitant applaud and no whooping when he btfo's the mom
kek
>>
>>27464591

>throwing full strength bombs at your mom and repeatedly trying to knock her out

wow
>>
Give him an Alpha Japanese name.

Chimizu Nitayo
>>
File: freedom and liberty.jpg (145 KB, 460x422) Image search: [Google]
freedom and liberty.jpg
145 KB, 460x422
>>27464648
America.

non-autistic people are also generally overweight.
>>
>>27464591
This is how autism starts spreading inside his head. If parents where allowed to beat their children, which in this case is definitely needed, he would quickly learn to behave himself. He is not that kind of autist who harms himself so I assume he can be conditioned to behave and learn.
>>
>>27464591
I wish that joe rogan would provide fight commentary on this video. Kid has horrible, but really horrible, takedown defense but that mom needs to keep her hands up and stay in the clinch to avoid eating those bombs.

You know I don't believe in hitting your child, ever. If he does something wrong there's a million ways to punish and discipline him.

However he goes in swinging for the fences completely unprovoked, you have a right to defend yourself. It might be funny when the kid is 8 years old and half's the mom's height but it won't be so cute when he's in his teens.

Also, autism rage general?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x116
Her parenting style is what directly messed him up.

>I'm not hurting you!
>it's good to be angry!
>just calm down
>that was a workout, huh?

Not ONCE does she say that what he is doing is bad behaviour.

If you just look at the fact that she outsources punishment to the POLICE, she's getting what she deserves. I feel bad for the kid.
>>
I want to beat that kid just like I'm sure most of the people in this thread do. But I'm also worried that when the kid is 17 one day he will bash you and your wifes fucking brains in with a hammer while you're sleeping. We've always heard stories of this kind of shit happening.

How do you even prevent that?
>>
>>27466751
>ahuurduurrr beating child is good life lesson me caveman

and lol @ the fact that you think that autism is caused by not enough beatings. If anything getting enough brain damage from someone 5 times your size and 10 times stronger might be a good cause of autism.

If you beat a child, he's not learning anything besides how to deeply hate and resent you.

But on the other extreme with this video, the wife and older sibling or whoever that other dude is are justified in landing a single swift punch to the nose. Nothing more. Just to show that this is what the little shit has been trying to do to them.

If he goes "REEEEEEE WHY DID YOU HIT MEEEEEEEE" calmly explain "well you try to hit me everyday, should we be hitting each other?".

>>27467074
See my reply. A disciplined single blow of justice would be enough to set him in his place. Leave him runing wild and he'll keep trying to knock his mom out, beat him out of frustration and he'll grow up to be murder like you said.

and of course some single moms just totally pre-emptively murder their own autistic kid.

http://www.koreabang.com/2013/stories/korean-mother-kills-her-autistic-child-gets-3-years-in-prison.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800679/we-going-heaven-noon-mother-autistic-teen-describes-morning-desperately-tried-kill-both.html

http://globalnews.ca/news/2538105/woman-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-pushing-6-year-old-son-with-autism-off-bridge/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/inquest-begins-into-murder-suicide-of-mother-and-son-with-autism-1.3247714

>in b4 roastie evil women reee

where the fuck is the father in all of this?

How long until this mom snaps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

>OWIE OWIE OWIE
>HEEEEELEEEELEEELEELEEELEEE
>>
>>27464591
>Wanting a white step son.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
That kid's gonna end up raping his mother one day. He's already almost too much for her to physically handle, and that's with him being about 3 or 4 feet tall. How long until he can overpower her completely?
>>
>>27467322
>Anon! Can you help make Jayden his favorite sandwich while he uses me as a punching bag? It's mustard and salami, make sure to use the gluten-free white bread and cut off all the crusts and then cut the sandwich diagonally! Please and thank you!
>>
he is only acting out like this to get attention. it's obvious once she begins to walk away and ignore him he starts crying and apologizing. the real solution to this is to ignore him and leave him alone when he starts acting violent. don't give him any attention at all. and spend more time with him and give him affection when he is being good and quiet to reinforce that type of behavior. beating him might work as well. beat him and lock him in a closet.
>>
>>27467345
>He's already almost too much for her to physically handle

desu he had no power at all in his swings, it was all shoulders and arms no hips, and all it took for him to crumble to the floor like a tower of playing cards was for her to hold his wrists for a few seconds.

But yeah, come puberty she better get herself a taser and/or shotgun.
>>
File: 1429064074876.jpg (30 KB, 438x651) Image search: [Google]
1429064074876.jpg
30 KB, 438x651
>>27464591
>you better not fucking smile nigga
>>
>>27464591
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>STAHP
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

autism desu
>>
Kids with autism need to be taken away from their parents and placed in a special care center that's not a psych ward, but a school for special kids.
>>
The autism is actually caused by being around their parents. Has anyone thought about it this way?
>>
>>27467302
Autism is a spectrum and yes we are still cavemen. Our civilization did not make us immune against conditioning so what? It works. His behavior is not normal and it could potentially be cured by some physical contact. Notice how he doesn't listen to reason.

He has obviously never seen violence so one time wouldn't hurt. Your whole post is incoherent.
>>
>>27467302
>If you beat a child, he's not learning anything besides how to deeply hate and resent you.
If you do it out of control yes the child won't learn. Why do you imply I advocate blindly hitting a child? It should be obviously done the right and smart way.

You wrongly equate beating to hitting the child on the head or something. Stop comparing this to films and see that hitting a child on the bottom has potential.
>>
>>27467592
>yes we are still cavemen

We are not cavemen by any which way you want to define that term.

>He has obviously never seen violence so one time wouldn't hurt. Your whole post is incoherent.

That's exactly what I was saying.

Hitting your kid one time especially out of self defense = okay

Beating your kid = causing him to grow up and murder you in your sleep

There's a difference.
>>
File: 1458649290205.png (1 MB, 550x1674) Image search: [Google]
1458649290205.png
1 MB, 550x1674
>>27464985
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
egsge
>>
Kids with autism should be taken away from their parents. They will improve once away.
>>
>>27467640
That's what the word "beating" means. Repeated blows with intent to cause injuries. If you beat your child you are raising a future psychopath.

Sorry, I didn't create the English language and what words mean but a beating is a beating.
>>
>>27465349
She sounds insufferable. No personal responsibility for the actions of her own child. This kid doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>27467730
>That's what the word "beating" means. Repeated blows with intent to cause injuries. If you beat your child you are raising a future psychopath.
You are openly avoiding the context. Your assumptions are baseless and anybody talking about raising children will not mean that when talking about beating.

>Sorry, I didn't create the English language and what words mean but a beating is a beating.
Red herring, it you are avoiding what my post entails.

>>27467669
>We are not cavemen by any which way you want to define that term.
There is no reason to believe that we function on different biological urges. Violence still has value.
>>
>>27467302
>If you beat a child, he's not learning anything besides how to deeply hate and resent you.

A kid like the one in the video already hates his parents, hitting him will at least make him behave. The kid needs a serious slap across the fucking face.
>>
>>27467362
that is actually pretty good advice, you should look into child counseling or something
>>
>>27468085
Not across the face, just have him know what it means to know consequences by hitting his bottom. You don't want to damage his head as mentioned itt already.
>>
File: 1425147339039.gif (164 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1425147339039.gif
164 KB, 480x360
>white people

ah ha haah ha
>>
>>27468114
>damage his head with a slap
I don't mean give him a black eye, just a firm slap with your fingers across his cheek, it'll leave a red mark for a while but nothing serious.
>>
If you just raise your child properly from the get go then this shit doesn't happen.

In this case the parents have fucked up too much already. Either beat him every time he tries to act up or get him doped up on some medication to calm his ass down.
>>
>>27467730
Stop with your retarded fallacy. You know what he means by beat.
>>
>>27464591
Kids like these need to be gased
>>
>>27464591
>yfw your cousin was like this

He was fucking annoying. It doesn't help he has a single mom and she can't do shit about him. fuck I hate them, haven't seen them in year
>>
File: 1458885357520.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1458885357520.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>>27468170
>niggers

harhar
>>
>>27468067
>>27468319
>"fallacy"
>context

use the right words then. A beating is a beating. Corporal punishment is corporal punishment.

>>27468085
That's exactly what I'm saying. You should only have to hit a kid once to get the message across. If you start tiring your arm out from beating on his ass with a leather belt or something, it means that you've lost the psychological battle and that he's won.
>>
>>27466241
>>27468015
the kid clearly has a developmental disorder. its no ones fault.
>>
>>27464693
there's a video of him at an autism center, so i'm guessing he is an autist
>>
>>27468560
Yes, it's the parents fault. Kid should be beat across the fucking head if he acts out like that
>>
>>27465976
>that hair
JUST
>>
File: 1314236528548.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1314236528548.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>>27468561
They tell all kinds of kids they have autism now, some of which have nothing wrong with them, and some of which are mentally retarded.

It's a fabricated label with no scientific way to diagnose it. There is no physical test you can get to tell whether or not someone has autism. The diagnosis is made based off arbitrary speculation and questionnaires from people dumb enough to go to college for psychiatry/psychology, not through science.

This kid probably has nothing wrong with him except he has two dumbass parents, and is raised by a single mom who is a typical Stacy airhead.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (11 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
11 KB, 251x226
>>27464591
>you better not fucking smile nigga

fucking kek
>>
File: 173-75.jpg (67 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
173-75.jpg
67 KB, 452x452
holy shit this little faggot needs to be put down
>>
>>27464591
Would baseball bat /10
>>
>>27464591
poor mom, she has a lot of energy.
my parents would have slapped the shit out of me in the first 10 seconds.
>>
>>27468715
Truly spoke like someone who is not familiar with scientific literature on ASD.

ASD is defined by it's symptoms, so it's diagnosed via symptom assessment. You don't need a physical test for a behavioural disorder anymore than you need a behavioural test for a physical disorder.
>>
>>27468945
He's just a kid with really bad parents, he'll probably grow up and be completely ashamed of himself, and angry that his parents are such pieces of shit.

If that kid had an intelligent strong father figure, he could explain how the world works to him, guide him, and keep him level headed. But he is being raised by this dumb bitch though.

Women are so stupid, they have absolutely no clue how to deal with a kid like this. Most guys don't either. They let the kid ruin themselves, and once they flip out like this they treat them like they're trying to calm down an angry dog.

The kid is raising himself, what do you expect?
>>
>>27464896
>i wanna watch movies on netflix
topkek
>>
File: 1454921802606.png (164 KB, 319x394) Image search: [Google]
1454921802606.png
164 KB, 319x394
>>27468465
What is the story behind this? Did they mug him?
>>
>>27464591
This is why you should beat your kids.
>>
>>27469125
just for fun

seeing if they can knockout a white cuck with one punch
>>
File: 1454921620592.png (387 KB, 573x630) Image search: [Google]
1454921620592.png
387 KB, 573x630
>>27469086
>when NEETs imply they know how to parent properly
>>
>>27469070
>who is not familiar with scientific literature on ASD.

Psychiatry is an inherently pseudo-scientific field, there is no science to be discovered behind Autism.

>so it's diagnosed via symptom assessment

The diagnosis is made based off arbitrary speculation and questionnaires from people dumb enough to go to college for psychiatry/psychology.

>You don't need a physical test for a behavioural disorder

The issue is that the APA votes these labels into existence, and created a pseudo-scientific system to apply these labels to people recklessly and arbitrarily.

Of course you don't need a physical test for a psychiatric label diagnosis, they made up their own rules regarding them.
>>
File: 1394550872331.jpg (1 MB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1394550872331.jpg
1 MB, 2464x1648
>alright I'm calling the police
>>
File: molten_lel.jpg (29 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
molten_lel.jpg
29 KB, 250x247
>>27464591
>white people
AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

fucking
>WHITE
>""""""""""""""""""""PEOPLE""""""""""""""""""""""""

WHWHWHWHWHHWHWHWHWHWH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHA AHAhA AHAHA
>>
>>27466823
>GET FUCKED WAYNE GET FUCKED

oh shit i kek'd.

the memes are always real
>>
So as a parent the proper thing to do would be to kick his ass right?

Are dads even allowed to do this anymore? lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

cant they detect these retards in the womb so they can abort them?
>>
File: 1454279303896.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
1454279303896.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>27469315
The proper thing to do would have been to shut this behavior down the minute it surfaced, a long time ago.

Females are incapable of raising children.
>>
Just noticed his mum is a milf and he treats her like that...
>>
>>27469374
well then isn't it men's fault for abandoning their parental and fatherly duties? If women are so weak and stupid, then they don't know any better :^) It's not their fault.
>>
>>27469596
>cheat on husband
>husband leaves
>blame husband for no sticking around to be a literal cuckold
>>
>>27464591
that's why you need to slap your kid's shit and stop falling for the "comprehensive parent" bullshit
>>
>>27464591
jayden about to ray rice that thot into oblivion
>>
>>27469638
>cheat on husband

Well either you completely made up that premise and think it applies to all single mothers, or the husband was too much of a soft-cocked-cuck to please his girl :^)
>>
>>27466241
>>27468015
>>27465349
She was probably fucking him when he came over.
No woman can resist that alpha dick.
>>
>>27466887
dude, why do you think most criminals were raised by single moms

women are atrocious at raising kids on their own, they don't discipline
>>
>>27464727
Female lions provide everything(except protection from other males, and even then sometimes) for the males.

I don't necessarily disagree with the point you're trying to make, I just wanted to point out the flaw in your statement.
>>
>>27464591
Chris needs to step up and show some game, one punch that lil fat boi and see him get knocked the fuck down, mom won't even say shit
>>
>>27469125
They know they can knock white people out without an repercussions because white people are beta cucks.
>>
>>27464591
Why do people have to put up with this shit. We should be able to prevent autism through prenatal inspection.
>>
>>27464591

Kids like these are hard to deal with for the first couple years.

My brothers boy was like this too.

We all needed to pitch in to discipline him. He's a good kid now, but earlier on? Holy fuck what a little shit.
>>
Just cuck my shit up family member
>>
>>27464591
You agree.

Then you intentionally turn yourself into a raging alcoholic and/or drug user, forcing them to get away from you.
>>
She makes a shitload of money from these videos, stacey loves exploiting her lil autismo so she can get sympathy and shekels
>>
>>27471826
I think it's her daughter posting them. She probably hates the little shit and is hoping CPS will come and take him away if she posts enough evidence of the mum 'abusing' him.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.