[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be virgin until recently >21 and feeling good >"non-degenerate"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1404536865917.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1404536865917.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>be virgin until recently
>21 and feeling good
>"non-degenerate"
>get too drunk
>gives head to some random
>in a fucking bush

and that's not all

>think I see same guy at work (can't even look at his face, I see his hair and I feel overwhelmed by shame, being overly paranoid)
>actually some famous surfer
>feel even more stupid for mistaking the guy
>workmates know
>iwanttodie.jpg

How the hell can I get over this shame and embarrassment?! How do you guys get over feeling humiliated?
>>
Jesus man.
But really, you were a degenerate before this. You got too drunk, and drinking is classic degeneracy.
>>
Congrats, OP. Now you're a degenerate slut.

How do you even let that happen.
>>
Grow the fuck up and move on with it, maybe?

The duration of shame lessens more and more with each act of degeneracy, until you ultimately become one massive degenerate.

Are you gay?
>>
>>27464511
It's a chick you faggot
>>
>>27464510
I don't know. I was a kiss-less virgin too.
Probably spent too much time on this site.
>>
>>27464530
No it's not, you faggot
>>27464453
Kill yourself
>>
>>27464530
Don't be an idiot. OP is a guy.
>>
op are you grill? pls respond
>>
>>27464576
It wasn't this site. Were you browsing while you were drunk and unzipping his trousers? I doubt it. You made your choice. You went all the way and got into it physically.

Now you're a kiss-less virgin who has sucked some random guys dick. Sucked a dick before even having your first kiss.
>>
>>27464640
>you made your choice
And it was a stupid choice.
>>
Suicide is the only option in this case.
>>
>>27464453
>non-degenerate
>get too drunk
great
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.