[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women does something sexually deviant >"free spi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1456877502528.jpg (155 KB, 1023x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456877502528.jpg
155 KB, 1023x1280
>women does something sexually deviant
>"free spirit exploring her sexuality"

>man does something sexually deviant
>"eewww what a creep"
>>
>man that is not chad does something sexually deviant
fixed
>>
>>27463803
who are you quoting? originaloriginal
>>
>>27465201
Society at large still shames Chad for weird sexual behaviour (that is straight). The difference is women are genuinely disgusted by the betas, but only pretend to be disgusted by Chad's perversions.
>>
>>27463803
Except that never happens even if you are ugly. Stop being so afraid of the world anon.
>>
>>27465275
But it does.

If you tried to shame a woman for having a gangbang with six black men you'd get called a racist and sexist. If it was found out a male masturbated to hentai with his onahole, he'd be called a creep.
>>
>>27463803

Double standards exist for both men and women.

Do you retards genuinely think that your life sucks because the whole game is rigged against you? Or are you just unwilling to admit that your problems are mainly your own fault?
>>
>>27463803
What does posting a silverback gorilla have to do with the conversation?
>>
>>27465323
It is racist if you deem it worth distinguishing that the men or black. I like how irrational you comparison is, why not just compare it to a man having sex with six women?

Oh wait, that doesn't work, because the woman gets shamed more than the man in that situation. Better pull something out of my ass to make this argument work!
>>
>>27465623

That chick's hot as fuck you goddamn sperg.
>>
File: jeremy-meeks.jpg (91 KB, 634x781) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-meeks.jpg
91 KB, 634x781
>hot 10/10 chad male rapes kids, robs banks, murders men and beats women
>women try their best to get him freed and a modelling job
>>
>ITT: desperate angry virgin robots trying to justify their own failures by blaming everyone but themselves

Oh wait, that's pretty much every thread on /r9k/.
>>
>>27465679
Im not into silverback gorillas its all you
>>
>>27465748
I've actually read an article that he is already out and has a modeling job. It's not in english though.
>>
>>27463803
>women represented less in a given career field
>"We need to eliminate gender bias in the workforce!"

>Boys showing significantly lower average grades than girls in school and far more likely to have college degrees
>"See women are generally better than men in many fields!"

This will continue until the roles are completely reversed instead of equalized.
>>
>>27465748
>hot 10/10 chad male rapes kids, robs banks, murders men and beats women
Keep you shit together, I don't think he's ever been convicted of any of that. Using hyperbole to make your point is pure virgin logic.
>>
>>27465782
are you new to this board or something?
>>
>>27465842
Actually I've found the source

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/from-criminal-to-catwalk-convict-jeremy-meeks-wins-modelling-contract-for-a-fashion-career-after-10084874.html
>>
>>27465845
less likely*
>>
>>27465861
No. I don't know why I keep coming back here.
>>
>>27465782
Are you trying to say that most things in your life aren't determined by things out of your control?
>>
>>27465808
Stormcuck, go back to huffing paint
>>
>>27465860
>I don't think he's ever been convicted of any of that
Never said he did. But he did commit crime and women did fawn over him. The point of my post is that if a man is a 10/10 model tier Chad then he can fuck children, kill people and cause mayhem and women will unite to protect him in society. No one will be able to accuse him of wrongdoing because he has the support of women. Men won't say shit because modern males morality is nothing more than doing what's vogue in womens perspective which relies on what the media says. This is why being racist today is almost as bad as being a pedophile in the 90s.
>>
>>27465845
>This will continue until the roles are completely reversed instead of equalized.
Keep telling yourself that. It will never stop.

>Women predominate every sector of life and business.
>"Men aren't good enough. We clearly need more women!"
>>
>>27465808

that woman is hot as fuck autismo
>>
>>27465908
>Not into silverback gorillas
>Suddenly im racist?
>>27466098
Lord help us when is the last time you have seen a human woman?
>>
>women does
>men does

this board is like a 4th grade class were everyone is too dumb to talk properly and is afraid "cooties"
>>
>>27466178
You're an idiot if you refuse to recognize differences in the behavior of different demographics.
>>
>>27465748
I'd want him to rape me 2bh fampai
>>
>>27465900
To laugh at the virgins xDDDDDD
>>
>>27463803
>man does something sexually deviant
>"eewww what a creep"

This only applies if you are not a Chad.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.