[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it just so easy for men to be successful? Why are women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1242x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1242x727
Why is it just so easy for men to be successful? Why are women oppressed by every facit of life?
>>
>>27463728
Shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up plz
>>
Don't you need extensive training to get a Class 1 liscense?
Fucking roasties, I swear.
>>
By "guys" she means men she finds attractive. We don't even register as humans in her mind.
>>
>>27463728
>Implying a girl can't do truck driving and "manly" type jobs
They've played themselves by thinking that all those jobs are exclusive to guys in the first place, as long as you can do whatever the work is and show up you can get a job in those areas and construction isn't as difficult as people think.
>>
>>27463728
2/10 bait because I'll reply:

guys don't graduate in women studies. they become engineers, professional drivers and go into STEM fields. that slut is just butthurt some rich chad didn't call after she fucked him and she thinks it's because of her waitress job, not because she is a one dimensional boring slut.
>>
File: 1459161892895.jpg (100 KB, 597x400) Image search: [Google]
1459161892895.jpg
100 KB, 597x400
>>27463728
http://pastebin.com/fNST9u0L

Maybe women should stop being whores.
>>
>>27463728
I mean, she could work the pole too. It's hard work sometimes, but I manage just fine.
>>
>>27463775
Girls lack the muscular strength to be good at a trade. Can you imagine a girl lifting tyres and heavy car parts while working as a mechanic? Didn't think so.
>>
>truck driving, construction
the only construction job you can get just walking onto the site is a labor and you get shit pay compared to the people who actually went to a trade school and learned their shit.

As for truck driver you need different class licenses for different kinds of trucking. that bitch just wants to complain but didn't look shit up.
>>
>>27463881
Women make better TIG welders on average for some reason
>>
>>27463920
Because they have steady hands, no other reason.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.