[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some retards own shit like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: mexican-scorpion_large.jpg (81 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
mexican-scorpion_large.jpg
81 KB, 640x357
Why do some retards own shit like this?
>>
Because they're cool looking and easy to take care of.
>>
Because they're free individuals and can do whatever they want to.
>>
>>27464218
>because they're retards and can do retarded shit
>>
idk OP, why are you such a myopic faggot?
>>
Because caring for pet bugs is very rewarding. They are long lived and entertaining while having very simple needs compared to many other pets. They can be left alone for a while too and don't require attention often. I have several pet arthropods.

I don't recommend holding pet scorpions at all but I've heard that some people have very relaxed pet emperor scorpions like that one that never pinch or sting. Still, I wouldn't chance it.
>>
>>27464238
This.
If you own a pet bug you should be sterilized for the greater good of humanity.
>>
>>27463531
Bceause they are cool and not as hard to take care of as other pets
>>
>>27464238
Exactly. Because they're free individuals they can do things you perceive as retarded. Same as someone else probably thinks you're retarded for spending your days shit talking people you don't know on a forum for lonely people. You're not going to stop are you?
>>
I had scorpions when I was like 12 because my mom didn't let me have a dog
they were pretty cash
I could pick them up and hold them but they'd sting my friends
the sting isn't even that bad, wasp stings are worse
>>
>>27464377
90% of the world population thinks having a fucking Emperor Scorpion as pet is retarded.
Majority rules, get over it you mentally ill fuck.
>>
It's weird that there are people that have such strong opinions about people who keep pet rocks.
>>
>>27463531
Same reason they own pitbulls

>wow hes so cool and brave he owns a dangerous animal and he is not afraid
>>
>>27464380

She didn't let you have a dog but you could have a scorpion of all things? wtf
>>
>>27464683
You don't have to walk or clean up after a scorpion in fairness. It's also probably easier when they die.
>>
>>27464380
that was sweet of your mom. Have you had any arthropods since? I recommend tarantulas if you enjoyed having scorpions.
>>
>>27464402
You don't speak for 90% of the world and majority does not rule.

Verdict: You're wrong and retarded
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.