[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a gay normie anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
Ask a gay normie anything
>>
Is getting married worth it for straights?
Is getting married worth it for gays?
>>
I'm a gay robot who's afraid of gay bars and grindr
Wat do
>>
>>27463479
>gay
>normie
Normies aren't mentally ill.
>>
>>27463500
>Is getting married worth it for straights?
Subjective
>Is getting married worth it for gays?
Subjective

I don't want to get married myself. I find it to only make things more complicated than they have to be.

>>27463506
Gay bars are dependent on which one and where.
I've accidentally walked into one that was apperently a hub for 35+ men, and I'm a hairless twink. I got more attention than I wanted.

Try finding some gay dating site, or alternative gay dating app. I know Hornet is pretty cool.
OKCupid might also work.
>>
>>27463529
Fuck you, I don't want subjective.

>WHATS UR OPINION ON LITERALLY ANYTIHNG
>IDK BRO IT'S SUBJECTIVE LOL
>>
>>27463556
I think it's useless and forced. It serves no purpose what so ever.
If people are actually happy together they don't need a special day to show it to everyone.

The only thing that sucks about it is that sometimes legally it can be needed or helpful.

The way property is managed during divorce is stupid though.

There.
>>
>>27463578
good answer 10/10 you're alright gaynon.
>>
Is taking it in the arse like shitting backwards?
>>
>>27463603
No, it's the pressure on your ring that makes it awesome.
If they know how to hit the right spot inside it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>27463479
Will you please set up a stream and kill yourself on it for the rest of us to enjoy?
>>
Who sleeps on the couch when you argue with your gayfag bf?
>>
>>27463636
lol
I've never actually had an argument go so bad with a boyfriend. If a conflict ever gets too big it's usually resolve peacefully and we sleep in the same bed.
Usually sex is still included post argument.
>>
How do I get a bf as weirdo/austist/uggo?
>>
File: 1451402311821.gif (478 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451402311821.gif
478 KB, 480x270
What do you find attractive in other men?
>>
Have you grown up normally? Like are you socially aware and can communicate with people face to face effectively? Does being gay help that in any way?
>>
>>27463479
Why are you here?

Original comment this is
>>
>>27463695
>uggo
That's a deal breaker.
>>
>>27463695
I actually have some experience here, firstly you need someone who can see past quirks and looks. Can't help you too much with that one.
I've been with someone who had a lot of mental issues. Schizophrenia, paranoia, depression, social anxiety etc.
He wasn't really a catch when it comes to looks either.
I really liked him though.

In general, if you don't want to scare people off; don't be aggressive or threatening. The only 'weird' person I've ever cut contact with was because he talked about having torched someones car as a trophy.

If you're nice and intend well, some people can see past all the rest.

>>27463738

>Thick dick
>Not a too long or big dick
>Sweatpants with no underpants
>Average or above looks (Not a must, but it's nice)
>Well-intending
>Respects that I need space and alone time (maybe more than other people)
>Ambition, or at least respect that I am ambitious

Now comes the things that I don't care about but most people do:
>Body fat. I like skeleton and fat.
>Body hair. If you shower and thoroughly often I don't care.
>Muscle. I like it but eh, not everything

>>27463779
>Have you grown up normally?
Only parts where I differ is having a 'bully' in middle school, and parents are divorced.

>Like are you socially aware and can communicate with people face to face effectively?
Yes.
I'm usually liked because I never get angry with anyone.
I also tend to laugh a lot and be funny.

>Does being gay help that in any way?
Not really. It's an easy way to establish yourself in peoples memory to stand out though.
I do my best to not let it 'consume' my personality.
>>
>>27463479
Is knowing that burning in hell for eternity for being a fag give you any rest at any given time ?
>>
>>27463479
grt the fuck out normalshit
>>
>>27463906
But how do I meet people and know they are gay, and they know I'm gay without being a faggot?
I think I might just be too awkward and alone for the whole thing

I bet other gays will think me being a 23 year old virgin is unthinkably weird too.
>>
>>27463906
Answer me OP!

Why are you here? Also answer this one, why are you a narcissist creating a q&a thread on a robot board?
>>
File: 1449022458244.png (273 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449022458244.png
273 KB, 450x450
>>27463916
>burning in hell for eternity
>>
>>27463827
Because I liked old-/r9k/ and used to shitpost with "tfw no bf".
Neo-/r9k/ is something for itself.

>>27463952
>without being a faggot
flamboyant?

Get on a dating site that allows same-sex things, or is dedicated to same-sex.

Don't tell you're a virgin if you don't like it. It's also not too weird to have no gay experience at an old age.

You can also find gay meetups in your area.

Or if you don't mind top-tier autism, go to some furry meetup if there is one in your area. There is bound to be social outcast awkward gay virgins there.

I lost mine early and I have mixed feelings about it.
>>
>>27463479
Fuck off faggot

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>27464036
So you're just a normie making fun of our struggles and existence. Get ouy normie!!! REEEEEEE
>>
>>27463916
I don't see the problem? I'm already a flaming gay man.
>>
I'm in need of normie advice

there's this guy, we used to be good friends and go out all the time toghetter, we were total bros

but then i became a robot in HS and we lost touch

recently i tried to contact him on fb and at first he was very friendly and seemed like he genuinely enjoyed chatting and everyting so i proposed we meet up to catch up or whatever and again he seemed to like the idea and said he was busy this week but we'll definitely meet next week.

Well, in sunday the same week i was invited to a party and they told me to invite someone and i invited him, he asked what kind of party and i told him and then he didn't respond at all.

After that he completely ignored anything i wrote to him and i asked what's going on with him, and he said "noo man, it's not like that, i'm really busy i forget to respond bla bla", and i said it's ok and all that, but then he keeps ignoring me again.

So what's going on here? Is he trying to blow me off or what? I mean a normal person would tell me to fuck off right, he wouldn't lead me on right? I don't know what to make of this.
>>
>>27464119
I usually use the 2-strike system,

>Make plans
>They cancel
>Make a second plan
>They cancel
>Ask them to get in touch when they find out when they can

I don't know your history. Most people won't tell people to fuck off, but do the non-action of ignoring.
>>
>>27464036
I suppose I'll have to try some of those, I just have no idea how to talk to people or flirt and I just seize up, and its easier to just be a closet case. I doubt online dating will work and I hate the meat market feel I get from it.
>>
>>27464189
Well the problem is i can't make any plans because he doesn't respond. I don't know, at first he said he wanted to meet up, he wasn't making excuses, he sounded like wanted to and responded every time i wrote to him, but then suddenly he stopped and is just ignoring me.

I guess he's just an asshole, fuck him.
>>
>>27464330
I wouldn't be surprised if he heard of some nasty rumors about you and decided to cut contact.
>>
>>27464330
>>27464425
(OP)
He might just be a dick honestly.
If he sets up the situation so it's either

>Seeming pathetic
or
>Drop contact

It's his fault that you drop contact.
>>
why the fuck haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>27464506
Gay sex is just too good, you have no idea
>>
I'm afraid of stds how do minimize risk and what is chaces of them on grindr?
>>
>>27464471
you're right, my only option is to drop it, if i still write to him I'll just seem pathetic and he'll want to ignore me even more

>>27464425
i don't see what could be so bad that would make him ignore me but it's possible. you never know
>>
>>27464514
Then why do gays commit suicide at an alarming rate?
>>
>>27464543
The worst thing is that condoms aren't even 100% secure at STD prevention.
In general, if you're young, find someone who's also young. Hell, if you can find a virgin it's awesome.
Very few people also have HIV, so it's not even a 'real' threat. And even if you get it, there is so must medication that removes all effects and stagnates development.

The only STD I've had was scabies, and that's curable.

Generally, a hook-up app has a bigger chance of people with STD's.

Overall, the best you can do is;
Find one guy and stick with him.

>>27464601
There is a lot of factors. I'm lucky that my parents simply do not give a fuck about me being gay. Some people will face abuse at home, which is extremely emotionally stressful, and that often leads to suicide since they can't "escape".

I think loneliness from being closeted is a big factor too.
>>
>>27464514
Stop making me jealous, normie
>>
>>27464514
ew you should really die now fucking jew
>>
>>27464119

Just forget him, he's an asshole and instead of being direct he's giving you hints that he wants nothing to do with you. The majority of people are like this sadly, you need to learn their cues and just forget they exist because they already forgot you exist
>>
>>27464795
>he's giving you hints that he wants nothing to do with you
what hints?

but yeah, you're right, i guess i should just forget it and keep looking for new friends.

fucking life man, it's always like this, when you don't have something it's hard to get it, when you have it it's easy to get more of it, be it money, friends, sex, etc.
>>
>>27464870

Canceling plans, flaking, slow responses, ignoring responses are all hints that they don't want to talk to you and are trying to get rid of you. No one "forgets" to respond and if someone really cared they would follow through on their plans or make time for you
>>
>>27463916
>He actually believes this shit

I talked to a guy who was died in the emergency once.

He was dead like 10 minutes.

When he was revived he said all he saw was darkness.

Trust me he was a huge faggot.

Theres no heaven either faggot. Sorry
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.