[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BPD girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
File: 100_2232.jpg (498 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
100_2232.jpg
498 KB, 2048x1536
I have a 23yo borderline (BPD) gf.(pic related) Sooo We are living together.
She is depressed about a 1-2week, happy for a week, and she is feeling of emptiness(yeah it's like a fembot) for another week. I've tried to deal with it read much about BPD).
She is hot as a kinky loli gf, good housekeeper. Study for networking manager, good in IT, like animes. She don't have any friends, and I am not able to take enough time with her. (He is get depressed, and panic after I leave her for a night alone)
I am in love.What should I do?

Do you have a relationship with a Bpd girl?
>>
File: 1457278298030.jpg (109 KB, 367x508) Image search: [Google]
1457278298030.jpg
109 KB, 367x508
get the fuck out of the relationship you retard
you'll end up regreting ever meeting her
>>
>>27463336
How long have you guys been together?

I'd comfortably bet literally everything I own on her destroying you life. It's already too late
>>
>>27463467
~1year ago
>>
Run. Run VERY far away.
>>
>>27463336
Run away and then seek therapy.
>>
If I were you, I would just avoid the problem before it even starts. However, if you can accept the fact that your gf has this disorder then you should just keep on going.
>>
>bpd
run the fuck away.
>>
File: 1457171634436.jpg (487 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
1457171634436.jpg
487 KB, 800x1066
>>27463397
>>27463564
>>27463592
there's no use to it guys, he most likely won't listen to this because he's already trapped in the whole shit
>>
OP, leave your girlfriend. Get out of the relationship. IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>27463605
The problem is her. He should avoid her.
>if you can accept the fact that your gf has this disorder then you should just keep on going.
This is what liberals actually believe.
>>27463660
Of course he won't listen.
>>
get the fuck out now OP.

NOW

believe me, it would have been better if you said schizophrenia, bipolar, ANYTHING ELSE
>>
Listen man, I've read enough books on psychology and have actually met people with the disorder to know that you need to get outta this shit now.

Here is a description:

"A mental disorder characterized by unstable moods, behavior, and relationships."
>>
Run like a nigger motherfucker. You've apparently forgotten the number one Rule: Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>27463336
>borderline gf

Enjoy your jail time, rapist
>>
Abort this relationship like You're planned parenthood and the relationship is some whores mistake.
>>
Get her therapy and meds to stabalize her. She needs help.
>>
Don't listen to these virgin numbskulls, OP. True love conquers all. Give her your care and understanding and watch the healing begin.
>>
>>27463336
Sounds more like bipolar disorder to me.

get away, seriously.
Just let go.
>>
>>27463944
borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder are closely related
>>
>>27463894
Problem is, with someone who has BPD, they need to be the ones who want help. And that usually doesn't happen until they go through a crisis.
>>
>>27463336
Never date a borderline. Ever.
>>
>>27463987
Why are you guys so afraid of girls?
>>
>>27463929
I am on it. I love her. I support her in everything.
>>
>>27463964
Borderline is a meme personality disorder to basically describe sociopathic, promiscuous people.
>>
>>27463336
Just tell her to stop being a cunt. BPD is just the politically correct term for a meme mental illness which excuses cunty behavior.

DUMP HER YOU DUMB FAGGOT
>>
ignore all these fags telling you to dump her, if you really want to be with her, validate her feelings.
tell her you love her constantly because borderlines often feel abandoned and lonely, they need the extra attention from their favorite person
>>
>>27463336
Hello Sora.
>>
>>27463929
>Implying mental illness can be healed with hugs.

What kind of delusional NEET brony world do you live in?
>>
>>27464010
>>27464006
Said the man who knows nothing about psychology, or psychiatry.
>>
>>27464058
it won't but it could help knowing that she has support
>>
>>27464000
Borderlines aren't people.
>>
psych nurse here

abort or abandon hope
>>
BPDs are fucking broken, OP. completely broken. not in a "muh 3.14qt borderline depressed gf" kind of way. they are straight up fucked m8

psychologists fucking hate BPDs. many of them outright refuse to deal with them. it takes fucking YEARS of therapy to get through to them. maybe ten fucking years to get that shit under control.

again, this is in no way cute or kinky. it's not
>daddy gave me cummies when I was 6 and now I'm scared of sex it's
>I'M A TERRIBLE FUCKING HUMAN BEING AND WILL BLAME YOU FOR EVERYTHING

they will love you one day, hate you the next for no fucking reason at all other than something they thought up themselves and expected you to read their mind for. imagine a typical female mindset as a 1 on a scale of 10, now turn it up to 15. that's borderline. something like 90% of them are female

ignore us at your own peril. she's probably already going to have a fucking suicidal breakdown if you leave her now, and claim you raped her, that it's all your fault, try to make you guilt tripped for life over her killing herself if she can. 10% of them kill themselves, which sounds low but is actually a very very high rate for a mental disorder. that's 10% successfully. how many do you think have suicide """"attempts""""? I don't remember the exact stat but it's something like fucking 50%

it's not even that she's afflicted with this. it's her literal personality. she failed to grow up, and instead manifested into this broken mockery of an adult with no emotional stability at all. she is a fucking rotten person and it will take her forever to fix that, with therapy, with her cooperating 100%

you don't want anything to do with that no matter how many kawaii crazygf girls you saw in your chinese wall scrolls. get out now
>>
Aren't we all a little borderline sometimes? If you love her, man up and be her caretaker.
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy
DO NOT DO IT
I knew a girl like that who accused someone of raping her before
>>
>>27464145
>"do not stick your dick in crazy"
>like any of you have stuck your dick in anything
>>
>>27463748
>if you can accept the fact that your gf has this disorder then you should just keep on going.

the problem is that his gf won't accept that she has a disorder

that's the main problem of mentally ill people, at one point they'll always blame you for their shit
>>
>>27463968
OP is her bf she'll listen to him.
>>
>>27464138
She promised me love me everytime everyphase of borderline.
>>
Sticking your dick in crazy is taboo. Must feel so good in the moment.
>>
I have had experience with BPD before. Its been a few years and I still don't feel safe. Heres my advice:

Run and don't look back. Even if she seems nice now, the crazy is never worth it.

She will ruin you eventually.
>>
>>27464214
oh, that's a different story then

you're good to go, ignore my post
>>
"Love is all you need." -the Beatles
>>
>>27464174
Easy there thirsty beta
No need to project your desperation here
>>
Let me guess OP, she did the whole Manic Pixie Dream Girl routine and your dick fell for it. Get out while you still can.

Also, don't let her near your condoms. Ever.
>>
>>27464138
>it's not even that she's afflicted with this.

This is true of all personality disorders, and why they are called so in the first place. They are not illnesses, they are deformed personalities which make you the person you are. My psych told me at the first visit it can't be cured because it's not an illness.
>>
I dated a bpd for a few months and it was awful
>>
File: 1452955076794.gif (528 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452955076794.gif
528 KB, 320x240
This can only go two ways

You getting cucked

And you being miserable

Have fun with your puppeteer OP, she's not as stupid as you make her out to be
>>
>>27464221
why would you be scared? can you explain?
>>
>>27464138
friend was with BPD chick, she fucked up his life and he has kids with her so still has to deal with it
>>
I dated a bdp and it was awful for a few months but then I showed her how much I loved her. Now we're married and couldn't be happier.

Just stay in there OP. It'll all work out in the end.
>>
Ignore the exaggerating bandwagoners in this thread, "borderline" is just the new meme label to associate with bad exes, just like bipolar was a couple of years ago

if you love her and she has therapy it's fine
>>
>>27463336
Honestly go for it if you feel something for this girl, you might get burned but if you don't give her a chance and abandon her you won't ever forgive yourself.

Just... Think twice about having kids, kids dont deserve to suffer mothers with PDs as they end up fucked up completely
>>
Borderline is just a meme. Give her your love and she'll return it in spades.
>>
>>27464351
found OP's lying gf
>>
>>27464362
Therapy is just a euphemism for getting fucked by doctor chad
>>
>>27464367
She dont want kids. Becose of Bpd, and fearing of dawnsyndrome and anythings.
>>
>>27464343
She will turn on you the moment she starts feeling insecure.
Go out with your friends, she will think you are cheating and try to kill herself.
Try to break up with her, she will threaten to claim you raped her.
Get away from her, and she will stalk you and hire private investigators to stake out your house for a week while sending you death threats every few months.
Date someone new, and she will suddenly send you an email about it despite you thinking you were safe.

I am not sure if I got a particularly bad one, but it is awful. I wish I never met her, or ran away when I began to see the signs.

Please OP, if this is real then RUN. Don't look back, just get out of there before she gets addicted to you.
>>
>>27464432
Are you foreign, retarded or both?
>>
>>27463336
were did you get the t shirt from out of interest?
>>
>>27464362
nope. I'm a guy with BPD and these "bandwagoners" have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. BPD is a hundred times worse than their portrayal of it.

constant fear of abandonment and no self-confidence, which means extreme mood swings, anger management issues ("what anger management?" to be precise).

one time you'll do everything not to get dumped, the other you'll try to chase them away to prove your worthlessness.

also, inane shit can make you so mad you'll smash anything in your path or abuse someone and you just can't stop it.

>>27463336
OP, your life itself is in danger if you stay with her and not run away and as far as possible. you'll find someone else who doesn't have the most dangerous mental illness, believe me.
>>
>>27463929
>>27464058

>>27464002
>>27463336

Can we settle this please? OP give me your steam/skype/whatever the fuck username and tell me how your relationship goes in a few years, will be interesting
>>
>>27464606
OP is going to make dozens of threads like this one one various forums if he stays in the relationship, because he will be desperate for someone to help

he won't remember to email you in particular
>>
OP
I was in the same situation as you.

>Go back to uni at 22 and meet gf 21
>turns out she has the same shit as your fucked up gf
>during the 6 months she did everything from loving me one day, to hating me the next, to going full blown meltdown, accussing me of taking drugs and sleeping with other women. Then my superior German sperm impregnated her, she had a miscarriage and then got sectioned in a mental hospital.

>my advice OP, don't do it

I'm much happier now.
My studies have been better this year.
>>
File: 1457879193610.gif (49 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1457879193610.gif
49 KB, 128x128
>mfw bpd girls are the only ones I get along well with
>>
>>27464644
>she had a miscarriage
You lucky bastard!
>>27464660
Means you need therapy.
>>
>>27463564
>>27463964
Legitimate BPD is very far from bipolar I/II. The similarities end at 'change in mood' - bipolar will have transitions between mania and depression lasting about two weeks to a month each, most people have a month of depression followed by a week or two of depression.

Borderline personality disorder will have sudden, drastic changes and can go from happy to angry to laughing to anxious. It's really hard to tell or predetermine what's coming next. They're legit crazy and BPD is basically the stereotypical crazy girlfriend. The ones that'll break all your shit, kick you out, then call you 10 minutes later saying "I love you so much let's get pizza tonight"
>>
File: sick chino.jpg (21 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
sick chino.jpg
21 KB, 480x270
If you are dating someone with BPD...

you will get cheated on.

100%.

Have fun being cucked, probably multiple times. And then have it blamed on you. Cuck.
>>
>>27464851
>The ones that'll break all your shit, kick you out, then call you 10 minutes later saying "I love you so much let's get pizza tonight"
I kek'd hard but this is fucking true

they actually act like that shit didn't happen
>>
Can't they get better? I mean it must be pretty discouraging if someone with BPD read this thread. They would think, why even try if everyone will run away, anyway.
>>
>>27465137
they would probably agree desu, they're self-hating

of course it depends on what time of day it is
>>
File: Getty_S_120312_Heisman Trophy.jpg (34 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Getty_S_120312_Heisman Trophy.jpg
34 KB, 630x354
>>27463336
What's so bad about BPD?
>>
My best friend has BPD. There's a lot of stress and drama but it helps the person know they have support. Sometimes they can take advantage of that (at least in my experience) but you'll have to try and focus on the good because they still are good people. Some people would say run, I'd say stay if she means a lot to you, but it might be hard sometimes
>>
File: jessiistrans.jpg (184 KB, 930x585) Image search: [Google]
jessiistrans.jpg
184 KB, 930x585
>>27463336
I did. many of them. its the only thing that gets me hard.

they are aweful OP. get the fuck out. she will catch tumblritis and fuck you over with rape allegations.
>>
File: zoequinn.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
zoequinn.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
>>27465137
you can not help a nutcase. literally. they are not like a normal person who gets sad then feels better when you talk to them for a bit to cheer them up. they are constantly looking for ways to explain bad reactions to their destructive behaviour as victimhood.

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER
THEY HATE THEMSELVES
ALL YOU CAN DO IS GIB TEMPORARY ATTENTION FIX
THEY PLAY GAMES WITH NORMIES
AND ROBOTS
AS SOON AS YOU GIB ATTENTION TOO EASILY
THEY WILL JUST SLEEP AROUND AND OTHER BULLSHIT TO MAKE DRAMA
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.