[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here depressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1437540276258.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1437540276258.gif
421 KB, 700x525
Anyone else here depressed?
>>
>>27463264
yes
stupid fuckhole robot
>>
>>27463264
almost constantly. I drown them in extensive fapping sessions... doesn't seem to make it better though.. weird
>>
File: 1458981470455.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1458981470455.png
42 KB, 846x592
I keep thinking that I should end it, but every time I try, I always pussy out and cry.
Help me, lads.
>>
>>27463264
Wish I didn't care about my family/gf because i'd end it all in a heartbeat if not for them
>>
File: 1424490579489.jpg (90 KB, 572x640) Image search: [Google]
1424490579489.jpg
90 KB, 572x640
>>27463264
takin zoloft. isolated myself in my room studying philosophy just trying to find some way around the fact that everything is meaningless and absurd. think iv accepted now that you cant so im going back to presence and mindfulness.

i think our evolution was just a chemical process with no plan or goal, the mind developed because those who could problem solve survived, but now it leads people to suicide or intense anxiety, predicting danger that isn't even there.. we have to use the mind to get around ourselves, and i think mindfulness is the best way iv seen.
>>
>>27463517
Same here.... same here..

>>27463581
I agree about the evolution part... Evolution never has a goal in mind, its just random mutations.
how can I learn mindfulness? Is it meditation ?
>>
>>27463664
tldr is everytime you catch yourself thinking you remind yourself to focus on your senses.. visuals, sounds, feelings in the body, breathing.. and while you're focused on immediate "in the moment" things like that, its hard to ruminate.

i guess the mind cant fully take in an experience and process it at the same time.. you divert all energy toward just experiencing whats happening.

eckhart tolle "power of now" is a simple, (if repetitive) read on the basics.. can prob find a pdf on google. i dont believe any spiritual bullshit in this stuff, i just think its a way to focus the mind to get it to shut the fuck up. i dont meditate cause its too boring to me, but it still takes some effort and discipline to do this
>>
>>27463907
This sounds interesting.
>>
>>27463517
Yeah,
I was so close to doing it,
pussied out,
>Self harmed,
>Looking to get into therapy,
>Feels fucking retarded man.

Welp, might as well try all over again brobots.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.