[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Tfw finally got depressed, socially fucked 7/10 gf So am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 284x177
> Tfw finally got depressed, socially fucked 7/10 gf
So am I officially banned from /r9k/? Am I truly free?
>>
>>27463003
congratulations anon :)

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>27463003
She sucks twenty eight dicks by sixteen months into your relationship and then leaves you for good. You'll be back, the mental illness is too strong.
>>
Beware:
She is prone to making rash, shitty decisions
>>
>>27463035
Can you give examples? Nice to now what to look out for.
>>
You'll be back within a week.
>>
>>27463003
Yes, you are free. Well done, we're all proud of you. Now get the hell out of this pandemonium and never come back.
>>
>>27463079
She is miserable and almost any guy can exploit that. What she needs is something emotional so just keep in mind pretty much every guy can steal her away
>>
>>27463003
Are you worthy enough to actively help her with the issues you stated here? Because if not, just Kill yourself right now, she deserves a robot that does not see her as the gf that was hardly earned for just waiting long enough and letting the coincidence do the rest but someone who actually wants to improve her life after checking full compatibility.
>>
>>27463003
I'm sure she's not a slut, OP. I'm sure she hasn't sucked a dozen different dicks.

Where'd you find it and are there more?
>>
>>27463110
I was the first person she revealed her depression to and I've been one of the biggest helps there, so there's definitely some sort of attachment.
>>
>>27463111
I've helped depressed friends in the past, part of why I'm pretty effective with her.
>>
>>27463163
God all of you are such fucking morons I swear.
All right man you're a special snowflake and she's perfect and she'll never hurt you :^)
>>
>>27463163
what the other guy said, its extremely easy to exploit depressed girls and somehow if she even gets to know another guy when she is feeling shitty (which is around 90% of the time) she most likely would develop feelings for the other guy as well
>>
>>27463204
>>27463237
I'm aware, but it's nice to have a gf at all. Im not blind to the cheating potential, but at least I have someone I care about now, which is sort of a first.
>>
>>27463181
Experience sounds good. I hope for the sake of both of you that there is enough attraction into each other's souls to ensure a long-lasting, loving relationship where you can count on each other. Farewell, and good luck my fellow brobot.
>>
>>27463311
Thanks, I really hope she gets better too. She's been afraid to get support so hopefully I can show her it's effective and that she needs to do it.
>>
>tfw normies are setting me up to kiss a girl
>I don't want to stop being a robot
>I'm unironically panicking
>>
File: 119185814.png (282 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
119185814.png
282 KB, 500x500
Congrats OP.

Hope you two will be happy together.
>>
>>27463354
Why do you want to be a robot? It's absolute shit. Plus you're welcome back when she inevitably cheats on you with a nigger.
>>
>>27463389
lol I'm not even going to date her
she literally just wants to kiss me/make out
I want to be a robot because I sympathize with you guys
>>
>>27463432
Then why are you panicking? Just say you can't make it or you're not interested or something.
>>
Congrats, but how?
>>
>>27463339
Wait, what kind of support are we talking about here? Pills or talking? I went through 3 psychotherapists over the past 4 years and once went into an Institution for 5 weeks including meds for the rest of that year until I got rid of them myself, and can assure you that a therapy, if the right one is found, can definitely be effective, but pills are absolutely the wrong way. The doctors are even informed that SSRI based antidepressants actually increase Depression during beginning of medical therapy, which is because to normalize the Serotonin levels, these pills at first reduce the amount that can physically Flow in between the nerve cells affected by that chemical process. They can also lead to seriously fucked-up actions with the actors afterwards not even recognizing what they actually did overnight etc, so I'd stay safe unless she holds the knife into her flesh already..
By the way, suicide attempts are no serious signs of suicidality. If someone wants to kill himself, he has the necessary goods lying around everywhere - if anyone does not die the first time they try, they have some serious Problems deep down that deserve and need to be talked about, but meds at this point will NOT help.
I've also worked in a psychiatric clinic for 8 months, I have some experience on that field if I can call that so.
>>
>>27463579
Talking for now, she's afraid to tell literally anybody about it. I want to help her get on the pills, seeing a therapist etc. thanks a lot for the advice there though, it will be useful. Particularly the self harm stuff, I used to do it myself and I know the feel. Hope you recovered too senpai
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.