[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, please answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: funny-girl-blushing-drawing1.jpg (62 KB, 540x1088) Image search: [Google]
funny-girl-blushing-drawing1.jpg
62 KB, 540x1088
What's the difference between calling guys "cute" and "hot"?
>>
Cute boys are unattractive cucks
>>
Cute boys are cute like puppies.
In other words they're subhuman.
>>
File: 1458742827670.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1458742827670.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
>>27462652
You made this thread before you fucking retard.
>>
Cute = bucks
Hot = fucks
>>
Every girl I've ever fucked has called me "cute". No idea what the robots are going on about in this thread. They've probably never had sex or experience with women and have no idea what they're saying as usual
>>
I've never been called "hot" to my face, but I've heard a few girls say I'm "hot" behind my back. Not sure why they can't just be up front.

Also if a girl says "aww anon youre so cute", is it safe to say that a relationship with her will never last and should just leave her immediately?
>>
Only been called hot twice never cute but have been called pretty so many times its concerning.
I'm a 21 year old guy not gay or trap
>>
Hot makes you horny. Cute makes you wanna hug him.
>>
Cute -- attractive or pretty especially in a childish, youthful, or delicate way; adorable
Hot -- sexually desirable or attractive; lustful
Sexy -- generally attractive or interesting; aesthetically or otherwise appealing

If a grill calls you cute, consider the circumstance. Being called cute by the small/shy/quiet girl who is attracted to you is different than being called cute by Stacy out of jest.
>>
>>27462752
T H I S
H
I
S

Cute is not a compliment from women. If they call you cute as their first "compliment" about your looks, it's over. Stop talking to them, they don't want you.
>>
>>27463094
>meet girl other week
>she calls me cute a few days in
>she starts trying to escalate things sexually out of nowhere
Moron lol
>>
File: 1456949497375.jpg (186 KB, 880x867) Image search: [Google]
1456949497375.jpg
186 KB, 880x867
>>27463034
This nigga knows. orginala commenttu
>>
>>27463094
Whelp, I guess me and my boyfriend are an imaginary couple then, and it is all a dream. And so are hundreds of thousands of other couple's relationships.

Damn r9k, always ruining our mass schizophrenia.
>>
For me there isn't a difference. I don't like how 'hot' or 'sexy' sound, so 'cute' is my go to if I compliment someone.
>>
>>27463221
well you could always leave if you dont like what your reading? :^)
>>
It depends on the tone/inflection. They can mean the same thing, or completely different things.
>>
Cute= hot= sexy = handsome = beautiful

- Chad
>>
what are more codewords that women use for beta cucks?

>handsome
>cute
>gentleman
>>
>>27463221
pretending you're a chick on the internet means you're mentally ill already, schizophrenia isn't that unbelievable in your case
>>
File: 1450102440943.jpg (108 KB, 879x617) Image search: [Google]
1450102440943.jpg
108 KB, 879x617
>>27463221
Shut up you drag queen.
>>
>>27463545
>friend
>buddy
>pal

anything along those lines or

>adorable
>weak in a cute way

etc.
>>
>Meet girl via a friend in college
>We got to a club
>As we get a bit wasted she comes close to me and calls me cute
>my face drops
>punch her in the tit
>Throw her on the floor, rip her hair out
>REEEEE and poo poo on her right there
>"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BUCKING ME YOU ROASTIE" I scream as my voice transcends 22 pitches
>Poo poo in her mouth
>"HERE, EAT CHAD'S CHILDREN" I scream again
>Charge with all my might at the club bouncer who is heading towards us
>Headbutt him right in the thorax, he collapses, needs first aid
>Get into my delorean and drive home
>Clean my chair from it's doritos crumbs and post on /r9k/
>Fucken bullet dodged
>>
Cute takes personality into account, whereas hot does not. i don't talk to hot guys unless I absolutely have to because they're usually intolerable.
>>
>>27464565
what a real human bean
>>
Cute implies likability to (arguably) love.

Hot is more related to lust.
>>
File: 1433452998372.jpg (40 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1433452998372.jpg
40 KB, 512x512
>>27463034
Yeah that's it. Once again robots fail at understanding most basic social interactions
>>
Well as a guy it goes like this

Cute: she's distinctively attractive in her own unique way, gf material

Hot: she looks high mantainence and is probably stupid, great for Chad to pump and dump or champion around as a trophy wife based purely on looks to boost his own ego
>>
File: 1458701543645.jpg (25 KB, 542x579) Image search: [Google]
1458701543645.jpg
25 KB, 542x579
>>27462652
Hot = "I masturbate thinking about you"
Cute = "I'm not very attracted to you but you are a nice person"

Then there's the worst one:
Cool = "I really don't find you very interesting in any way"
>>
File: 4h3JA1z.jpg (130 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
4h3JA1z.jpg
130 KB, 900x666
Cute is just more reserved. If a girl calls you cute, it may definitely mean that she does find you hot. I was sitting outside a club with my brother, who is very good looking, and some completely random hot girl came up, said he looked cute and asked to make out.
>>
>>27464792
This x1000

Some girls wont use the word hot but basically mean the same thing
>>
Keep in mind that a shy girl is more likely to use "cute", because other terms such as "handsome" are more forward and bold, let alone "hot" and "sexy".. There is also the concern of being seen as shallow, or as a slut, if you comment about physical features of a guy you barely know.
>>
It's different for every woman, really. For most, they'll call you cute if they like you but don't want to be seen as slutty. Very few women will openly call a guy hot to his face unless they're in a relationship already.
>>
>>27464792
>>27465114
>>27466174
these, personally at least.
I don't call guys hot or sexy because it sounds strange to me and makes me think of generic female models in bikinis

I'm probably just weird, but here's my ranking system
cute > variations of "cute" misspelled/mispronounced because I don't want to fully admit it > qt > looks nice

although, I do tend to avoid saying any form of a compliment about anything in general.
>>
>>27462876
If a girl calls you "anon", it's usually a good idea to run.
>>
Never felt comfortable calling a guy hot/sexy guys are just cute to me tbqh
>>
for me ,if I call a boy "cute" it's mean that I really have a crush on him. because I'm a cold person.
>>
i been called "hot" behind my back by the same girls that called me "cute" to my face.
>>
depends if they calling you cute for your looks or their calling the way you act cute
>>
Calling a guy cute is a thinly veiled insult for many women. Puppies and kittens and little boys and girls are cute. It's best just not to use the word cute to describe a man unless you want him to possibly give up on you entirely.
>>
No one calls people "hot" to their face without being sexually involved with them already or they're just good friends. It's quite aggressive.

Cute is a non-aggressive way to say they like the way you look.

That's the end of it.
>>
>>27467027
You'd think that's common sense, but r9k has so many virgin creepers who probably do not interact with people a whole lot.

They blame all their shortcomings and failures on Chad when it's only themselves to blame.
>>
'Cute' = beta bux
'Hot' = Alpha fux
>>
File: 1395514792741.jpg (124 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1395514792741.jpg
124 KB, 1024x768
>>27467027
>implying you can fool me
NICE TRY KIKE
>>
>>27467148
The truth is, people here on some level do understand this concept and others like it, but they have been so inundated with crazy PUA-tinged pop-psychology that their intuitive cultural understanding has been neutered.

The sad part is, they think it gives them an advantage, when it really just makes it harder for them to deal with the world.
>>
File: 1458000478705.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458000478705.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>27467250

WOW ANTI-SEMITE JUST LIKE HITLER
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.