[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do if an ogre girl kidnapped you warning: they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1459130831884.jpg (163 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459130831884.jpg
163 KB, 709x1000
what would you do if an ogre girl kidnapped you

warning: they avg around 9ft tall
>>
Would attempt to impregnate. Hope she gives birth to strong children.
>>
Snu snu

snusublox
>>
>>27462592
That isn't a fucking ogre girl..
>>
>>27462735
this
>>27462592
besides, it depends on why im being kidnapped
>>
I've been with 5 girls, all 6'-6'2'', the heaviest was 300 lbs but they've all been heavier than me (5'10" 160)

I've got all sorts of tips, for pulling them, for keeping them, best ways to fuqq

for example:
>she will look at you through Stacey's eyes
>this means you are a little slave who should be grateful for her fat puffy pussy wrapped around your face, whether she's captain of the volleyball team or some weeaboo behemoth
>if you get uppity (this is called "acting tall" according to volleyball girl) or make her mad some other way she doesn't care about making a scene
>she'll shout at you, push you against a wall, drag you somewhere else, slap you, whatever
>no shame or fear of being held back
>she jus bein a strong woman yo

this happens with most girls but tall girls just think they're entitled to a "bigger personality" or some bullshit

it's not preventing this that you need to do, you just need to respond right, sometimes they want submission but sometimes they want you to tease them and make them angrier
sometimes they even want you to set them straight

one girl said my personality wouldn't work inside a taller person, but she also said she's all about the Peter Parker/Sadboi aesthetic
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.