[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if this was your daughter's profile picture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: B_19RIYWwAAMRlE.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B_19RIYWwAAMRlE.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
What would you do if this was your daughter's profile picture?
>>
wrap her up in a blanket and throw her in the nearest ghetto, and let Jamal and his gang rape her and knock some sense into her head.
>>
>>27462161
It wouldn't be. She'd never be allowed to get to that point of degeneracy. If all attempts to stop her from turning out this way failed, the first signs of it would be physically or psychologically beaten out of her.
>>
>>27462161
> your daughter
> /r9k/
Pick one.
>>
File: 1453060607858.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1453060607858.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
>your daughter
good one OP
>>
File: 6456457.jpg (21 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
6456457.jpg
21 KB, 451x485
well i wouldn't do anything because it's my wife's daughter from her other relationship. Wouldn't want to make my wife angry and have her withhold sex from me.
>>
>>27462326
Holy shit.

I would rather die. Do some men actually choose to live this way?
>>
>>27462354
Its just el cuck meme friend, dont worry
>>
I dont think id get far enough in life to have a child of my own
>>
>>27462354
>>27462368

Are people actually so underage and lacking in reading comprehension that they cannot detect funposting or jest?
>>
>>27462161
Be surprised I managed to impregnate a woman when I was 7 or so.
>>
I'd masturbate desu
>>
>beat her
>beat her mother for buying her that clothing
>>
>>27462262
>>27462299
Kek this

OP, these threads do better on /pol/, just saying
>>
>>27462161
I'll play along.

The only correct answer is nothing. Once this starts there is no hope. What exactly do you think will stop this? Moralizing? Women don't give a shit about morals if it impedes their satisfaction in the now. Doubly so for teenagers. You going to Slut Shame them? Progressivism and feminism has all but eradicated the effects of that. You'll just be called a backwards repressed puritan.

Nothing will work. The more you punish and discourage this behavior, the more she'll want to do it. Not just to be rebellious, but because it's being reinforced from literally everywhere. Media, friends, etc. Hell, odds are her own mother will step in and undermine your efforts if you try and stop it.

Just be ready for the inevitable outcome and enjoy being a grandpa when she is inevitably knocked up.
>>
grounded right away, no questions asked. and no cummies for a month
>>
>>27462262
>>27462299
>your daughter
Adoption maybe?
>>
>>27462960
Single men are not allowed to adopt children in my country. Single women are, though.
>>
>>27462161
If she's under 18, take over her account and change it. If she's over 18, shame her into changing it.
>>
>>27462999
I thought that might be the case.

Where are all the men's rights activists? Doesn't sound like equality to me
>>
File: witch-test.jpg (38 KB, 350x239) Image search: [Google]
witch-test.jpg
38 KB, 350x239
>>27462161
Organize exorcism to expell the whore-demon within her. Then witch-test her in the lake
>>
>>27462161
I go to school with these girls (18), and they're all as slutty as you would expect. Girl in the middle is an absolute Saint though, she just has severe daddy issues.
>>
>>27463296
what even appeals to you about straight up lying like that? serious question
>>
>>27462161
Steal all her clothing and buy some middle ages Peasent tier black dreses and shoes. Also no woman is allowed to have short shorts in this mother fucking house.
>>
more pictures of sluts doing this
>>
>>27462161
Proactive planning is required in this day and age to have daughters. In fact, if I had any chance of getting married, assuming that my wife was worth a decent shit at all, I would do the following things

> Move to the north of Idaho, far removed from any major centers of civilization
> Restrict access to the internet to myself
> No television or HollyJew movies
> Homeschool or private tutor for education
> Have lots of children so socialization isn't a problem
> Arrange marriages for your daughters with other edgelords on the internet.

Unrelated, but the girl on the right is quite attractive.
>>
>>27463621
*left, I meant the girl on the left
>>
>>27462482
Kek this, probably the best answer I've seen
>>
I'd delete every single social media account she has, take away her phone, and take out the hard drive in her computer.

I'm not raising a fucking whore.
>>
>>27463904
>not just kicking her out of the house and disowning her
sasuga
>>
>>27464125
that's how you create a literal hooker

punishment must fit the crime. she wants to post her whore bullshit on the internet? no more internet
>>
>>27464168
the punishment is ruining her life. you want to see where being a slut gets you in the real world?
watch when she gets pregnant at 14, has 3 kids by the time she's 21 and can never finish school because she's too busy getting roped into chad & tyrone's bullshit.
if anything taking her phone and internet is only going to make it worse
>>
Full nuclear mode.

Take her phone, inform her friends that they're not to contact her, shut down all her social media accounts, inform her mother of her behavior, lock her in her room, take her pants off, mount her, use her balled up underwear to muffle her screams, then pump her vigorously every night and shoot my semen inside her.
>>
File: doompaul.jpg (95 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
doompaul.jpg
95 KB, 326x284
cry myself to sleep every night
>>
>>27463621
I've seen these kind of girls go full blown quarter life crisis mode when they move out.
>>
>>27462354
I've seen it. Just like the autism shoe thing it's a real life phenomenon, but /r9k/ flanderizes it to a point where people deny that it was ever a thing in the first place
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 226x223
>>27462161
>implying i had sex to produce a daughter....
anon why must you torment me so
>>
>>27462161
Encourage her to keep cucking her little beta "BF" with her lesbian friends
Laugh at the poor bastard
>>
>>27462161
Spend the rest of my life investigating why I suddenly have a teenage daughter and make them lay for doing that to me
>>
>>27465601
Don't worry senpai, I think you already had them lay with you
>>
>>27463039
They're busy being laughed at by the feminist mainstream, media and politicians.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.