[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surely if Chad is trying to stop robots from getting laid then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Chad Thundercock.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Chad Thundercock.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Surely if Chad is trying to stop robots from getting laid then surely there must be a reason for it? Or is he an unnecessary evil?
>>
>>27462145

>Chad is trying to stop robots from getting laid

There is absolutely no reason for them to do this, unless they believe robots are able to meddle with fundamental structure of reality.
>>
>>27462187
Chads are selfish assholes, thats why. A woman for you is one less women for him
>>
Chad doesn't give a fuck one way or another, he may aid or obstruct you as he pleases, if Chad takes a liking to you it is the best possible thing that can happen, but if you do anything to anger Chad he will ruin you, Chad is like a god in that regard, a nihilistic god of chaos and confusion that lies right on the border between good and evil
>>
>>27462145
You see chad isn't actively trying to stop robots getting laid its just he is so far above robots that he doesn't notice he is treading on them, its like robots are vultures trying to scavenge enough scraps to survive, chad is the lion who has walked in and taken whatever carcass he pleases, to him this is normal and he doesn't even think about the vultures because they are so insignificant to him.
>>
>>27462205
that would matter if there is a woman for you. She will just choose chad from the beginning so there is no reason for him to stop robots from getting laid.
>>
>>27462145
In my experience chads don't try to stop you, in fact my Chad friends tried to get me laid in highschool.

Problem was I'm ugly and only 5 9 so women didn't ever want me. I don't hate women for it though, it's just their biology.

Think about why men keep getting taller evolutionary wise, tall men have more babies.
>>
We live in a hookup culture society. He wants himself to win and others to fail. Not hard.
>>
>>27462338
Then chads do it because he sees you as utter trash of a human being compared to him in that he can take advantage of you in any way he pleases without repercussion
>>
>>27462347
Just letting you know you wont get replies because you speak the truth
>>
>>27462145
Chad doesn't care at all if you get laid. Chad knows that Chad can get laid and that's all that matters to Chad.
>>
>>27462145
Chad isn't the problem
Stacey Thundercunt is
>>
>>27462532
Have you ever considered that you're the problem?
>>
>>27462532
This women are the ones who set the bar of what they want and they get increasingly greedy the better looking they are
>>
>>27462205
You gotta stop thinking in memes dude
>>
>>27462549
Yeah mean the guys who just got unlucky enough so that they aren't Chads?
>>
nah, he doesn't care. and don't call me Shirley.
>>
most chads are bros. not his fault all the women want his cock.
>>
>>27462569
>Unlucky and aren't Chads
You realize /r9k/'s definition of a Chad is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the population?
>>
this >>27462347
we are still essentially chimpanzees and the alpha male has to shoo away the rivals

this is one of the biggest taboos in society, people will go into hysterics over racism but they will never admit they also have the same natural instinct to gain social dominance and probably exercise it habitually

luckily we are so low down on the totem pole that gaining any kind of social acceptance to begin with would take a herculean effort, let alone passing ourselves off as a chad and manipulating the normies into serving us, so we can talk about it at least
>>27462392
sorry
>>
>>27462612
That's just a definition you made up. The actual percentage is fuzzy. I actually kind of like the 80:20 rule, but that's just me. Obviously any hard figures don't exist, but if you bring this concept up, people will intuitionally understand. That's what's important.
>>
The only thing that should matter to a robot is losing your virginity. Once you lose your virginity, you can relax and happily fuck off back to your life of video games, anime and internet without burdening normie society any further until they hit about 30 when they settle down for a woman, but they would've outgrown their interests by then.

Chad still prevents robots from getting laid though, and that's why there are school shootings. The robot doesn't care how many women he manages to fuck.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.