[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: List the reasons you are depressed or want to commit suicide.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: rain anime.gif (1019 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rain anime.gif
1019 KB, 500x281
ITT: List the reasons you are depressed or want to commit suicide.

And if your reasons are solvable, other robots could give advice.
>>
I have friends, a good family but no gf
>>
It kind of sounds like fun
>>
>>27462110

I have chronic pain and discomfort. Its been years since i was normal.
>>
It's a bit dramatic but I literally already feel dead
Every hook in my life never led anywhere even if it had a really strong lead
Not sure what the point was, now, and I'm pretty tired of being told that I have fictitious obligations (happiness, the happiness of others, "getting my shit together", not being a loser, etc)
>>
>>27462164
What kind of pain anon? Also I highly recommend looking into "oxygen therapy". My mother was in terrible pain and had cancer, but oxygen therapy has made her feel a lot better. She also has very soft skin and hair now.

I also recommend taking a dot of Marijuana oil before bed, it helps a lot as well.

>>27462122
What do you look like anon? What is your personality like?
>>
I have a micropenis
The only person i consider a friend is emotionally distant
Im not motivated to do anything
Im starting to feel less and less as the days go by
>>
I am trans and have wanted to be a girl my entire life. I've also tried so hard to "cure" it.

First I did martial arts as a young kid, then I got into fights and became edgy as a young teenager, and now I've been lifting.

Nothing has worked thus far, and the desire to be a girl has only gotten stronger every year. I'm at the point now where I am planning on just jumping in front of a train.

I don't want to be labeled as a "fetishist" or "tranny", and I can't live as a man any longer because every waking moment is living hell.

Just seeing a girl, like my sister, triggers me so bad that I nearly vomit. I just hate everything right now.
>>
>>27462239
How big is it senpai? To Asian girls, it might even be average.
>>
Remember what your dick was like when you were like 10?
Yeah thats about it
>>
>>27462404
Do people normally remember how big their dick was at random ages?
>>
>>27462539
Well, i guess not.
I thought it would be less creepy that saying a 10 year olds dick.
>>
I don't enjoy anything and I don't see much reason to live. I don't see much reason to die either so I end up just drinking and shitposting on my neetbux.
>>
>>27462110
>what are you depressed about
Pretty normie question tbhwyf
>>
>>27462110
Raped when I was 5 by girl who was 6 years older, molested in 3rd grade by male teacher, never had gf, probably never will. 22 right now and life has so far been a complete fuck up. Best friend tried to kill himself a few times, and so have I. Parents were loving just grew up pretty shit and spent most of my childhood in hospital from getting the shit kicked out of me
>>
>>27462632
>failing at killing yourself

fucking lmao this nigger is literally too fucking stupid to put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger, no wonder you fail at life
>>
>>27462692
Mfw too poor to buy gun
>>
>>27462745
Take a loan. Rob a gun. Rob money to buy a gun. You're about to kill yourself, what the fuck do you care what happens? Get a job for a week and buy a gun with the money.
>>
Social axiety, GAD, IBS, a shitty workplace with mean coworkers, only one friend, no gf (but had in the past when I was attending uni), I'm lonely every day, I don't have any real hobbies, my life is shit.

I won't hang myself until my parents die.
>>
>>27462788
very true
Thankyou anon
>>
Spend my life on pc
No social life
No gf
Drop out of uni cause i can't afford it
Work 8 hours a week for 10per hour
Spend my time playing dota2 3.5k hours
Watch anime to escape reality
English isn't that gr8 cause i am from syria
Pc fucked up today needs lot of money to fix basically my life is over as i spend most of my day on it
>>
File: 1445779599781.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445779599781.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Zero motivation
Awkward
Uncomfortable around people
Below average intelligent
5/10 face
Fat

Honestly, i dont mind living without gf, but i do want to have daughter someday.
>>
Life is meaningless and I just want to feel something. I don't want to live this life anymore.
>>
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
Life has no meaning and whatever I do, even if I end up being remembered for 10.000 years after my death, will mean nothing. I seek happy moments and enjoy them and afterwards those moments seem like they went into a black hole where I cannot find them anymore...they just disappear. I wasn't even cucked by the universe, I am good looking and I easily make conversation and friends, but I just feel how time passes. While I am terrified of dying, an accidental death or anything that makes it impossible for me to avoid is what I am afraid of, for example a plane crash or a terrorist bombing. If it were for me to have to fight to death, my soul would cheer, and that is why I am not killing myself although I have weekly thoughts of it.
>>
>>27464128
I'm kinda like this

constantly living a midlife crisis
All the benefits of anhedonia (no passion, motivation, positive emotion, lethargy, depression stuff, e.t.c)
Not good at anything
This world is a terrible place to live in anyways

Everyday I am numb to this world, never happy, sometimes sad. I want to die but I don't put effort into it I'm just... existing. If I wasn't so lethargic I probably would be dead by now
>>
File: 12 a (2).jpg (420 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
12 a (2).jpg
420 KB, 1632x1224
>>27462110
>Biofather did nothing but belittle me, call my little gypsy and shit all the while he ate just bread and salt for about 20 years cause he was hiding in my great grandma house, basically wasted his life hiding
>Mother a slut, ton of stepfathers and when i was 14 she straight up left me with random stepdad (who took out his anger against her on me)
>15, cant go to high school cause way too shy and no legal guardian to sign my application form. Could not say anything, to anyone while spending weeks without any food cause social services would lock me up with gypsies
>Found a fat, 22yo gf when i was 17
>Moved in with her and spent the next...holy shit, 5 years sitting in front of pc while she works and provide for us
>>
>>27462745
Don't kill yourself. That being said, anyone can walk in to a shooting range with roughly $50-60 and acquire a gun for an hour. But don't kill yourself. This is strictly informational, buddy! :P
>>
>poor
>college dropout
>incredibly ugly face (kv)
>still live with parents at 24
>have a mediocre job with no benefits
>friendless (have not spoken to any in 5+ years) and deleted any social media accounts I used to have

I just feel dispirited all the time and stopped enjoying any of the hobbies I used to have. Every time I try something different I fail or lose interest and I also have no decent experience in school or work to get a career. I feel like a useless piece of refuse that just hangs around in my parents house and have been thinking about suicide for the last couple years.
>>
File: the realest.png (20 KB, 1870x153) Image search: [Google]
the realest.png
20 KB, 1870x153
>Madly in love with Friend's GF
>He is fucking awful to her yet she feels trapped due to living with him and numerous other factors
>In a constant battle to cuck my friend
>Things at least seem to be in my favor

the feels are strange but delicious

i may just off myself if I fuck this up
>>
File: 1440948226613 (1).jpg (58 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1440948226613 (1).jpg
58 KB, 550x600
Chronic pain, basically have mind shattering migraines 24/7
codeine highs feel nice though
>>
i think i did too many drugs and broke some thing
>>
>>27462110
I am a sack of shit worthless person, it's tied into willpower so theoretically it's "solvable" but I'm such a weak faggot it's pointless to try
>>
>black
There's no fixing that
>>
>>27462110
I like nothing in life and I have no hobby nor desire. I'm nihilistic and I should just end this
>>
>>27464605
lately being depressed for something similar
i'm falling in love with my friend's GF too, but my friend is fucking perfect, she is the perfect couple and loves him too much, i'm a kv ugly no personality, i don't want to do something bad to my friend, so the satursday i broke up all links with my friend's gf, now i'm dealing with the pain but i know it's the better for all of us 3
>>
File: 1458982670032.gif (825 KB, 637x496) Image search: [Google]
1458982670032.gif
825 KB, 637x496
I'm a fucking moron who has no idea what he wants to do in life. I can't think of a single job I could do every day without wanting to die, I can't think of anything that interests me, I can't picture any scenario where I'm happy. Lounging around as a NEET with no friends and no use to anybody is a fate worse than death. I'm too incompetent and ugly and boring to ever find friends or love, and I can't just exist as a fucking NEET or a bagger at a grocery store for the rest of my life. I can't do that.
>>
>>27464908
Except the
>im too ugly to ever find friends or love
i am the same as you.

The one thing that keeps popping up in my mind is the idea of getting together with people like me and just literally walking around the world until we find a place to build houses and shit.

I mean think about it, there is hardly anything at all in society that could change your life unless you, yourself decide to spend the rest of your days on this fine earth doing menial slave job which is way above you.

Why not spend the time in search of adventure and shit instead? Like a traveling vagabonds or neo-nomads, why the fuck not?
>>
I may or may not have killed my girlfriend in a fit of rage a few months ago.
>>
>>27465568
mmm, I'll go with "may not have"
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.