[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hug the walls when walking past father around house >havent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1458859986425.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458859986425.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>tfw hug the walls when walking past father around house
>havent said a word to my brother in 4 days
if youre extroverted, even around "friends" and family, youre not a real robot and should leave
>>
I force myself to be more extroverted towards them because I was planning on offing myself and me not talking to them wouldn't make for anything close to good memories
>>
>>27461872

autism or social anxiety isnt some sort of prerequisite for being a robot
>>
>>27461872
>Every morning wake up
>"Good morning son!"
>Just lightly murmur my "here I am acknowledging your existence and the fact you are attempting to communicate with me" sound
>Basically how I respond to anything that doesn't need a definitive answer
>Answer most questions that need yes or no with "maybe"
>Answer questions about things "I don't know"
I am comfortable around my brother at least because he is a brobot but most of the rest of my family I don't interact with.
>>
>haven't said a word to my brother in 4 days

I haven't spoken to my brother in 14 months and I only ever speak to my father if I absolutely have to. We all live in the same house every day.

You sound like one of those "not like other girls" tumblrite fucks that thinks that talking to 30+ guys but not talking to the one specific guy you want to talk to makes you lonely. Literally fucking kill your self you underage shit
>>
>>27461872
Contrary to popular belief, being extroverted doesn't actually help you get gf.

I have a relatively large social circle and go out regularly, but I am still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>27461968
you're either obnoxious or overly nice
>>
>>27461968
That just makes you a complete and total failure, even more than a regular robot. Because you show that even while being extroverted, having a social life and loads of social practice, you still fail to learn and manage to fuck up completely.
>>
>>27462004
Neither. My flaws are that, while I've been told I'm fairly attractive, I'm just not "hot". So women don't actively desire me, I have to work quite hard to gain their approval. And I'm too socially awkward and terrified to do that 90% of the time.
>>
>>27462044
Yes, which is my point. Robots who just sit inside all day as NEETs with no friends aren't actually the worst among us. For all they know, they could be Chads if they attempted to have a social life.

Those of us who have acquired a social life and still receive zero attention from women live the most painful lives.
>>
My family barely talks to each other
>dad is borderline deaf
>brother is a NEET who spends all day in basement
>I'm either alone in my room or not home at all
>mom just watches TV or makes food
>>
>>27462096
You're me and I feel exactly the way >>27462044 expressed it. We are failures senpai.
>>
>>27461872
Make me nerd

;];]

This is normie general now
>>
>>27462125
>>27462308
Sorry I was so blunt about it, lads. But don't you see that you have the best opportunity to make it? You're already in. A regular robot can't get their foot in the door to even try but you've already got the social circle. You're failing hard but you can still make it.
>>
>>27462410
I'm good at being in a group friends and I'm not a beta orbiter and being extremely nice when it comes to the girls (Banter knows no gender), but I'm too scared to talk to a girl one on one irl or text her because it might make it weird in the social circle.
>>
>>27461872
I don't remember the last time I had a real conversation with any of my family.
>>
>>27461933
>maybe
yeah I said that a lot, now they think I have no opinions and am a spineless faggot, not far off desu
>>27461933
>I am comfortable around my brother at least because he is a brobot
mine's a chad and everytime we talk we end up fighting
>>>27461954
lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.