[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you guys attracted to girls with mental illnesses,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Are any of you guys attracted to girls with mental illnesses, eating disorders, past trauma, etc? If so, can you explain why? What draws you to them?
>>
>>27461819
I'm schizophrenic which has made me identify more with mentally ill people.
>>
>>27461819
I'm somehow attracted to girls with depression. I don't know why, but I sense that it's our mutual understanding of the torment we're getting through that attracts each other.

I somehow can't find normal girls interesting.
>my last 3 gfs were depressed
>>
>>27461819
Don't you mean attracted to women in general familia?
>>
>>27461819
I'm not attracted to mental illness, but normies intimidate me and I don't have anything in common with them, so I get along best with crazy cis girls and nonbinary people
>>
File: 1.jpg (48 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48 KB, 500x340
>>27462062
>tfw not at all attracted to girls with depression
>every single girl I've dated claims to have depression
>they all live much better lives than I do
>each one of them were attractive enough to have 5/6 beta orbiters at any given time trying to flirt with them or cheer them up
How the fuck am I supposed to take them seriously when
>I have zero people I can talk to about my feelings so instead I resort to writing about them on a fucking Chinese meme sweatshop emporium instead
>spend all day isolated because the other members of my family just suck the fun and joy out of everything

One of the "depressed" girls I dated goes to Disneyland at least once a week and the other recently travelled to England and Paris like holy shit thats something people dream of doing their whole lives and she got to do so at 20 yrs old

Reeeeee etc
>>
i like drug addicts
>>
They're generally more desperate, which is the only chance I get really.
>>
>>27461819
Why do women have to be so fucking desirable? why was I cursed with lust?
halp
>>
Crazy in the head crazy in bed
>>
>>27461819
maybe i'm fucked up and want my other half. iv always been attracted to darkness and suffering, it feels more honest
>>
I've always fantasized about having a nerdy qt with aspergers syndrome despite not being autismo myself but that'd probably be horrid in reality
>>
>>27461819
I probably think I'd get on better with them.
>>
I dated a depressed girl for a while. She said when she was 14 she ran away from home and took a bunch of her mom's klonopin in the middle of a forest to try to kill herself but woke up 3 days later covered in dirt piss and shit
>>
>>27465039
>she woke up 3 days later covered in dirt piss and shit
More like had a pretty awesome party.
>>
File: 1459110245681.png (636 KB, 540x876) Image search: [Google]
1459110245681.png
636 KB, 540x876
>>27461819
I'm attracted to transgirls like pizza so yes.
>>
every girl I've dated or had a lasting attraction to has had some form or mental illness or non-neurotypical behaviour. some I knew about beforehand, others not until during or after our time together so I can't really say there's an overt attraction I have but there's almost certainly something going on there subconsciously. I'm mentally fucked up in my own ways, so maybe it's a case of like attracts like, or seeking out someone who will understand me on an experiential level, or maybe it's nature's way of making sure damaged people don't wind up ruining functional humans who have a reasonable chance of leading normal lives.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.