[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls destined for the trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: FnFgoLs.jpg (134 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
FnFgoLs.jpg
134 KB, 778x1018
>She doesn't have a maternal instinct
>>
What's wrong with hating kids?

I just want to have sex and fun. Babies are fucking annoying.
>>
>>27461630
>she can't hold a conversation
>she expects the guy to do all the work in the relationship
>she doesn't want to split the costs when going out
>>
>>27461722
degenerate scum detected
>>
>>27461776
Piece of shit virgin misogynist MRA.
>>
>>27461722
Hedonism destroys civilisation.

It is built on controlling your impulses, and doing what is right / rational, not what is fun. Therefore, you are an outright degenerate.

Fun is vague, anyway. You will regret your purposeless life when you are 50 and divorced / childless / lonely. Doing something meaningful, that is, not just entertaining but something that is hard but important, and having a family to fall back on will make you much more satisfied, and you will have a reason to be, as you did something objectively good, and not what made you personally feel happy.

Also, if you can't put up with 2-3 years of caring for a difficult baby, how are you ever prepared to achieve anything? That takes hardship, you know. Life is not easy.
>>
>>27461630
"Maternal instinct" is a meme, invented by corporations to sell babycare stuff. Before XX century child death rate was higher than a Rastafarian, so nobody cared about kidsuntil they were able to work since most of them would die while still infants. But due to medical progress it became possible to lower the child death rate, and thus a new economical niche was formed.
>>
File: Throwing-Out-Trash.jpg (14 KB, 338x270) Image search: [Google]
Throwing-Out-Trash.jpg
14 KB, 338x270
>He wasn't in a fraternity
>>
File: 1429372420982.png (159 KB, 356x288) Image search: [Google]
1429372420982.png
159 KB, 356x288
>>27461926
>el life only has meaning when you give up your life to have a kid meme

no thanks, /pol/scum. morality is a spook, i don't care what happens after i die, fuck you
>>
>>27461926
>implying civilization is worth saving
>>
>>27461938
>Before XX century child death rate was higher than a Rastafarian, so nobody cared about kidsuntil they were able to work since most of them would die while still infants.
That's idiotic. Women evolved with post-natal depression if they could not take care of their babies and killed them if that was the case. That is why some women have depression after giving birth today. It is literal proof of a maternal instinct in women.

Also, you are ignoring the biomedical evidence of hormonal changes in women with their children. How dumb can you be?
>>
>>27461926
This "civilization" thing doesn't care about me. Thus, I'm not obliged to care about it. So continue repeating that "You will regret it" mantra, wagie. Achieve stuff and make a contribution to society while I fulfill my desires.
>>
>>27461948
Welp, there is no fraternity-sorority stuff in the universities of my country. We are not calling them colleges either.
>>
>>27461948
>She won't let me rape her and cum on her stupid whore face
>>
>>27461957
>morality is a spook, i don't care what happens after i die, fuck you
You don't need to tell me you're a post-modern apathetic nihilist, I am already aware. That's why I even gave you an argument that you cared about, i.e. what gives you direct pleasure, since that's the only thing you understand, animal. And when you are old, you will be alone, your family will be dead, your friends will be busy, if you are lucky you will have your partner, who will be greasy and boring. You will feel desperation, and you will have no way out of it because your biological clock has ticked tocked away. Then you will feel meaningless.

>Hurr durr live fast die young
Suicide is scary. I'd like to see you kill yourself when you're 27. You won't, you'll just keep living a miserable worthless life.
>Hurr durr dont want to give up my life
What will you do with it instead? Party every day? Unless you are Elon Musk, your life is not so important to the Earth that you can't spare some of it to raise a child. And anyway, manage your time well. Don't make your children a burden.

I'm guilty of scaremongering you into it. In reality a warm family is a great positive experience, and that needs to motivate you to build a family, not the fear of the alternative.
>>
>she's an american

but seriously, what the hell is wrong with american girls? Every fucking retarded cunt on tumblr, every HAES, feminazi, twitter ghetto trash and white trash are americans
>>
File: 1436138678734.png (254 KB, 381x423) Image search: [Google]
1436138678734.png
254 KB, 381x423
>>27462078
>a warm family

the thing you're missing is that is not a possibility anymore

ALL WOMEN ARE TRASH AND THE ONES WHO AREN'T ARE ALREADY MARRIED

i never want to marry or have kids. i will never get cucked or cheated on. i will never hve my kid grow up to be a disappointment or hate me. it's just not worth it. i am not willing to gamble my life on a woman.

call me an animal all you want, but i'll be the one laughing when your wife fucks a nigger
>>
>>27462078
> Elon Musk
> important
Bitch, please. Elon Musk is yeat another blackhole for taxpayers money.
>>
>>27462132
> yet
Fixed for the great justice.
>>
>>27461630
Fuck.
I want to be a mommy gf but I don't really like kids at all, what does that make me?
>>
File: 1401051856717.jpg (7 KB, 237x200) Image search: [Google]
1401051856717.jpg
7 KB, 237x200
>>27462129
If you can't find a good woman you're just a beta that has to eat the crumbs of society.

Find an average looking girl, a Christian, or if you are so desperate, try to get one from abroad.

Either way, don't give up. What is your alternative? Stay alone forever, and have hookups as long as you're able? Life is much longer than that.

>>27462132
>Elon Musk is yeat another blackhole for taxpayers money.
>Has company, sells products, pays tax, contributes to government
>The money NASA pays to contract him is literally 5% of their budget which is 5% of the national budget
>>
File: AngelOlsen.jpg (258 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
AngelOlsen.jpg
258 KB, 2560x1536
Fembots, are you as pretty as Angel Olsen?
>>
>>27462240
>good woman

LOL
O
L

you just don't fucking get it yet

no matter how "good" of a woman you can find, she will always lust after a better man than you are. in the back of her mind she will always wish that she had done better.

women are the devil, i choose not to associate with them. not even hookups. my pleasure comes from my own solitary activities.

i'm 5'8 anyways so even if i tried i would just get cheated on with a tall guy. it's a game not worth it for me to play.
>>
>>27462291
>no matter how "good" of a woman you can find, she will always lust after a better man than you are. in the back of her mind she will always wish that she had done better.
>women are the devil, i choose not to associate with them. not even hookups. my pleasure comes from my own solitary activities.
>i'm 5'8 anyways so even if i tried i would just get cheated on with a tall guy. it's a game not worth it for me to play.
People reproduced for 4 billion years. If you think foreign and / or religious women are not good enough for you, you are literally the exception to the rule, and a cuck.
>>
File: angelolsenpress.jpg (2 MB, 3288x2104) Image search: [Google]
angelolsenpress.jpg
2 MB, 3288x2104
>>27462243
How can fembots even hope to compete?
>>
>>27462305
you keep avoiding my point

i don't care about getting laid of a gf, it's the fact that a gf that i got would only be settling for me, i would always be a second choice to chad. that JUST fucks me up inside, so i would rather not put myself through it

also, i am not religious. i do not believe in a god. i could not be with a religious girl. im also 19 so how the fuck am i supposed to get a foreign girl?
>>
>>27462335
>it's the fact that a gf that i got would only be settling for me, i would always be a second choice to chad. that JUST fucks me up inside, so i would rather not put myself through it
Think about what you are arguing here for a second. All of life is a competition. It's like saying that if the Broadway picks your musical it's because they couldn't get someone else's better one. Some people will be better than you, some will be worse. Everything you do is a contest within a hierarchy. That's life and you can't escape from it.

>how am I supposed to meet foreign girls
If you were 30 years old it would be a problem. But you are young, and your whole life is ahead of you. If you do decide to settle for a foreign girl then travel whenever possible- which is not hard - or find an immigrant girl. You also don't need a religious girl. Find a girl that's involved in some kind of hobbie club, because if she actually does something with her life, she is not a mindless party slut. All I'm saying is don't switch off at such an early age.
>>
>>27461630
>your kids won't replace you in her heart
sounds good desu
>>
>she's bisexual
>she's been pregnant before
>>
>>27461926
Butthurting Virgin found. How bad does your ass ache at the thought of never having sex?
>>
Even as a single mother, the average girl on this board would be significantly happier than they are now.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.