[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello brothers, i'm back. I posted a thread in which i said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1458869819142.jpg (422 KB, 617x798) Image search: [Google]
1458869819142.jpg
422 KB, 617x798
Hello brothers, i'm back. I posted a thread in which i said i killed myself. That night, I tried to overdose on some oxycodone my dad had lying around from his hip surgery. Unfortunately, I survived. I recently got out of the hospital and off of 24-hour suicide watch at a fucking mental ward, and I flipped a coin. Heads, I kept writing and tried to make my life better, tails, I ended it (for good this time). It was heads. So, I've decided to keep writing and posting what I write on here under the name Jam Man. I've also started trying to teach myself french, and have started lifting. I still am severely depressed, but I am working through that. I doubt that i'll ever have a successful relationship with anyone, but we'll see how life turns out. Taking suggestions for what to write, i'm fresh out of ideas.
>>
You should write a story about a guy who wants to learn French. Instead of going to French classes or downloading some online program he just moves to France to try and figure it out, and the story would be all about his whacky hijinks and constant fuck ups.
>>
File: 2015-04-01-115243.jpg (86 KB, 700x397) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-01-115243.jpg
86 KB, 700x397
Did you post the digimon pic this past Thursday?

Because that same day I got my game and I finished just today.

Now I have nothing to do and the pain of boredom is setting in again.
>>
Why do attention whores come here? this is no your personal blog. I bet you made a FB posts after downing the pills you attention seeker.
>>
You either die an hero or live long enough to become an irrelevant tripfag.
>>
Don't kill yourself.

Write some cool napoleonic wars fan fiction. Take up tennis as a hobby.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.