[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go grocery shopping for my weekly supplies for food >Run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1458244255509.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458244255509.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>Go grocery shopping for my weekly supplies for food
>Run into a guy that commented that I seemed happy
>It is just my day off and I can take it easy
>Asks me if I am part of the tribe
>In about a minute or less a Jew outs me as a Jew
>First time ever outed as one, I mostly have to tell people due to holiday celebration differences
Good lord do these guys have Jewdar? It happened years ago with my uncle as well with some orthodox guy stopping him instantly recognizing he was a Jew as well. I just want to fap and watch anime, I don't want to be part of the tribe but they are like god damn terminators in recognizing people.
>>
>>27460953
You cannot hide from your people OP
>>
>>27461050
It wasn't even like I had a jewfro or anything, I usually shave my face (facial hair and scalp) twice a week so I could be mistaken for a skin head sooner by other than anything else.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8psglwN3W1r9rplu.png (172 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8psglwN3W1r9rplu.png
172 KB, 500x359
>>27460953
They can smell your foreskin from a mile away, it's instinctual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2rxFS0qDQ

Just kidding anon, but Jews have large noses so that is probably your giveaway, post a face pic m808
>>
>>27461243
My nose is fairly medium sized, but it does have its distinct features such as being more beak like with it being curved along with the tip slightly drooped downward.

It will possibly be more obvious when I age more since apparently noses still grow over time.
>>
>>27460953
>I just want to fap and watch anime
what is best in life?
those tribe people may hook you up with a real life girl.
>>
>>27461335
>what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
>>
>>27461385
That movie was the definition of mediocre. Not sure about the book though.
>>
File: thak.jpg (384 KB, 935x1200) Image search: [Google]
thak.jpg
384 KB, 935x1200
>>27462470
The book is a neat low fantasy book, but it has been well over a decade since I've read it. A lot of the events happen differently in the book than in the movie, like the corpse of the king he takes the sword from animates in the book, none-the-less the tower is much different in the book with invisible lion sentries patrolling, a gigantic spider he barely survived against using a last ditch effort in chucking the closest thing that was near him, and some odd idol which he had to kill.

There was also a more intelligent primate beast that he couldn't go toe to toe with and had to trap it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.