[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY CANT I GET HIRED ALREADY I'VE BEEN TO A BILLION INTERVIEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: normpepe.jpg (208 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
normpepe.jpg
208 KB, 858x725
WHY CANT I GET HIRED ALREADY
I'VE BEEN TO A BILLION INTERVIEWS ALREADY I DO MY BEST NORMIE IMPRESSION I FUCKING SMILE I FIT ALL THE QUALIFICATIONS WHAT THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Stop being a shit skin mooslim. Nobody wants their workplace randomly attacked.
>>
>>27460824
Tried McDonald's?
>>
>>27460824
You probably come off as a pussy
>>
Did you try talking about sports? Normies do that quite often I've noticed.
>>
>>27460824
Where do you live? A lot of places have quotas for the amount of interviews they have. Maybe you were just given one so they could meet it after they had already chosen the person they want to hire.
>>
>>27460824
>wife makes enough money for both of us
>board as fuck decided to try getting a job
>haven't been employed for years
>apply to jobs that are in walking distance
>hear back from one in a week after applying
>get hired a week after that
>the job is a block down from our house

granted it's Dollar General which is like #4 of worse places to work but it still shows how broken things work, I wager if I was in OPs shoes I'd somehow fail to find any work.
>>
>>27461771
Anon you found a woman that is willing to be your mom and sex buddy. I seriously doubt you are aware how easy you influence things in your favor.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.