[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 28yo kissless untouched virgin >still not embraced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1452173425477.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1452173425477.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>tfw 28yo kissless untouched virgin
>still not embraced wizardom

How the fuck do you guys do it? I still want a gf, especially nowdays that i found a job and I am surrounded by normies my age who had multiple partners and many are also engaged or married and with newborn kids.

Sometimes I think hard about having a relationship in a realistic way (not in the same way I have a relationship with my waifu), and my mind draws a complete blank. I have this desire of having gf but then I wouldn't even know what do to with gf. I am literally unable to figure out how to socialize with males and even worse with females, I am romantically underdeveloped and I have no idea how relationships work, the whole thing seems alien to me, plus I keep misunderstanding females being nice to being in love with me and I get confused and embarassed/loveshy.

Do you think I need a therapist at this point to either accept wizardom or get myself adjusted to the normie world?

Halp plox
>>
Also I'd like to know if anyone here managed to find a gf after being kissless virgin at 25 and how they did it, and with which kind of girl.
>>
>>27460787
Best tip is just to join some fucking dating site. Get out there.
I mean, its the only way. They are not coming to you.
>>
>>27460918
Oh hello, I was a lossless virgin till 32, then I got some courage (and some savings after 5 years employment) and allowed some people to set me up with a sweet 19 year old virginal princess from an impoverished and traditional part of the world for a small sum of money
>>
File: 144326672488.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
144326672488.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>27461004
>dating site

Yeah, no. Worst possible thing to do for a kv.
>>
>>27461004
Top advice here. You're a man, so you'll have to be proactive in searching. Is it fair? Nope, but it's how the world works. If you're totally socially worthless just try out different methods, take the ones that work the best, and try to improve on them.
>>
>>27461083
You don't have to be proactive when you can just pay others to be proactive for you
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.u4[1].jpg (42 KB, 550x485) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.u4[1].jpg
42 KB, 550x485
I ended up watching a bunch of "daygame" videos on youtube- dudes just walking up to women, initiating conversation and walking away with numbers. Some of these chumps could barely carry a conversation, but still got results. That was the biggest inspiration for me, and while it certainly didn't happen overnight, I ended up losing my virginity to the first girl I approached. The relationship sadly didn't last too long, but I've since approached another girl (first one since the last relationship ended) and we've been on a couple of dates. She's really bouncy and I can tell she's rather into me.

Try it! It's quite a challenge, but once you get into the swing of it you'll see your social fears and boundaries begin to fall apart. Sometimes it's as simple as opening your mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdLHexzvnrE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nqbo0

Oh, and top tip. Once you get used to it, you can get away with saying a lot of wierd stuff and not freak the girl out, because you're 'owning' it. In other words, you're comfortable with who you are and she'll notice that, just as if you were talking to a friend.
>>
>>27462183
Actually in retrospect I should have read the full post you made, OP. Sorry, I guess it would be a big step if you're already struggling with socializing in general.

A therapist might help you out, but there's a lot of information out there that will be just a helpful before you get into all that 'game' stuff. Google 'social anxiety' and you'll find a lot of people in the same boat, as well as people who were in the same boat who can offer great advice.

I know how you feel. It's like being a tightly wound spring ready to explode at any second, right? Well, that's basically all it is. You just need to learn to unwind the spring, relax, and know that no-one really cares one way or the other how much of a goober you are or aren't. It's just you overanalysing things.
>>
>>27461083
>Is it fair? Nope, but it's how the world works.

Fucking normie delusion. No one should be okay with this. World isn't fair and if you accept that you are a little bitch. If you fight and work hard to overcome the unfairness, you are a fucking bitch.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.