[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont think i can take this any more my mental health is almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 232333.png (226 KB, 294x265) Image search: [Google]
232333.png
226 KB, 294x265
i dont think i can take this any more

my mental health is almost gone and i'm about to snap
i'm thinking of settling with an old single mom
she has big tits and that's what i desire the most
i just want something to hold into while sleeping
i need a human to contact and connect with both physically and mentally
i'm losing it
i can't bear with t his state i'm in
>>
Your inferiority has finaly broken you. The society has broken you. Through years of shaming they made you into a beta providing wagecuck.

Honestly I'd rather be dead than share your fate.
>>
>>27460650
same here.

im on POF and i am getting nothing but bots. ive messaged about 200 hundreds girls now and i only have 3 matches (on POF they are "meet ups" or something)

fuck man.. im really trying to act like a chad, one girl even brought my height
>youre only 5'7

fuck... fuck.... im gonna go crazy. im thinking about raping a prostitute.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26 KB, 414x444) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26 KB, 414x444
>mfw op finally snaps only to realize that not even single moms want him
>>
>>27460669
why is that though
why is having some one who cares about you a bad thing
why can't i have what i desire just because someone else think it's bad
have you ever tried it
have you ever been loved or carassed
>>
>>27460739
You are setting for Chads used goods. Do you not see how humiliating it is?

You were not good enough to get a woman of your own, probably because you are inferior. And you let yourself be manipulated by society and now you will be eating the leftovers(are single mothers anything but leftovers?).

It's honestly humiliating as hell and I don't get how do "men" accept this. There must be some kind of hormone or something that gets triggered when you get to certain age that lets you lose all your pride and accept your position in society as the bottom-feeder.

Also no, I've never been in a relationship. I'm a KV.
>>
>>27460777
then what should i do?
be a nihilistic suicidal mental maniac for as long as i can before going on a suicide murder spree ?
>>
>>27460739
>why is having some one who cares about you a bad thing
Except she doesn't. She is a woman, she only cares about chad. Enjoy your divorce and child support money in a few year, loser.

>>27460852
Kill yourself? Honestly you're better off dead than serve as a money hole for a fucking woman.
>>
>>27460852
>be a nihilistic suicidal mental maniac for as long as i can before going on a suicide murder spree?

Honestly, yes. That's one of the few ways things will ever change. If enough men refuse to be beta providers, the system collapses.
>>
>>27460852
Pretty much. Well my plan personally is to get some money and leave. Leave to some secluded area without society. And probably die there very soon. But it's better to die a free man with pride than to be either a cuck or like you say " nihilistic suicidal mental maniac".

Because even if you start dating one of the Chads Discarded Cumdumpters it will always be in the back of your mind how you were too inferior to get anything better. If you can ignore it, go for it. But you're a cuck and any NEET who never had a girlfriend and lives alone is above you as far as I am concerned. Because he has pride. He didn't play a rigged game, he threw the cards in the air and told other players to fuck themselves.
>>
File: 1410079941186.gif (1 MB, 310x314) Image search: [Google]
1410079941186.gif
1 MB, 310x314
>>27460777
>>27460864

While I mostly agree with this faggot, I'm genuinely curious how old is he; I suspect he's younger than 25 to subscribe this seriously to caricature.

But OP, you write like a base, whiny faggot and think at pretty much the lowest level, so I can't respect you much either. Go ahead and fuck scrapsmommy; just don't marry her. You'll eventually get tired of her and you can move onto the next rotting corpse of a woman.

Personally, I find real life women incapable of being genuinely cute or erotic. They're disgusting meatbags with warm holes and mouths. Some of them are okay to talk to, but all of them are disgusting, smelly, vile things, just like males.
>>
>>27460979
You're right. I'm 24. What does that change and what caricature do you mean?
>>
For $12000-15000, you can go on a wife selection tour in Asia, marry an 18yo schoolgirl and have her join you once her visa is approved about an year later
>>
>>27460739
if youre marrying for love you are already a cuck anyway. there's literally not a single one reason to marry if you don't intend on your wife bearing your kids.
>>
>>27462584
You have no chance to get with any well broughtup girl who is submissive and obedient to her husband, without marrying her
>>
>>27460650

>i just want something to hold into while sleeping

Buy a Teddy Bear.
>>
i've been hugging my pillow for years now

it feels like boobs sometimes which makes me hard and procceed to penetrate the blanket while holding her pregnant belly and kissing her neck
>>
When you are living one lifestyle, normals will denigrate you.
When you are living another lifestyle, robots will denigrate you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.