[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /infestedhouse/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: Cockroachsink.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Cockroachsink.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Here is a picture of my kitchen sink
I can't stop them from entering my apartment, especially on summers when there are hundreds on them crawling in my kitchen and my bathroom every night.
I tried to use thousands of pesticides in my apartment and my sewer pipes but nothing works.
>>
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
Why not bag them up and throw them at stacies? and stacies sitting in their car with the window down?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 536x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 536x832
>>27460627
Get an exterminator you fucking idiot.
>>
>>27460627
jesus GTFO this house sux
>>
>>27460627
Call a professional
>>
Ahhhhhjjjh
>>
>>27460627
FUCK. DID THE EU LET TURKEY IN ALREADY?
>>
File: killit.jpg (39 KB, 377x480) Image search: [Google]
killit.jpg
39 KB, 377x480
There's really only one way to insure that this roach infestation will be wiped out...
>>
>>27460644
I tried, he put pesticides in sewer pipes all around the house and it didn't work.
>>
I would rather live on the streets.
>>
>>27460627
Leave and consider all of your possessions too infested to save. How do you live there?
>>
>>27460627
>my apartment
>>27460708
>the house

Is it a house or an apartment?
>>
>>27460627
buy baby chickens and let them feast upon the mess you created then sell the fat grown chickens off to an outlet for ez $$$ + clean sink
>>
>>27460742
chicken shit would just summon more
>>
>>27460627
Why'd you invite the Turks over, anon?
>>
File: hijak.png (54 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
hijak.png
54 KB, 640x400
>>27460627
Mmmmm... roaches.
>>
If it's an apartment, find a new place to live, trow out EVERYTHING you own that is not essential including your clothes, shoes, tv, computer, bed, etc.. Autoclave EVERYTHING else.
Move into your new apartment and buy all new stuff to fill it.
you might be able to get out of your old lease by showing that it was unfit for habitation (through no fault of your own) due to the severe infestation.
>>
jej kek lel
>>
>>27460627
Get cats or iguanas
>>
i have the same thing with bugs on my coach
just sprayed them with chemicals
they died
like fuck you
dead
>>
File: masterofstrings.jpg (144 KB, 686x716) Image search: [Google]
masterofstrings.jpg
144 KB, 686x716
You're just a part of a big plan that you can't even imagine, anon
>>
File: Joe's appartment.png (188 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
Joe's appartment.png
188 KB, 500x325
Hi Joe! How's your apartment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WKg4jlK-Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_zUUE4BE0
>>
>>27460627
>can't
as if there were such a word
>>
>>27460627
I have an infestation as well, my house is infested with normies and they won't leave, what to do?
>>
>>27460627
>turks
>in your house

are you a german OP?
>>
>>27460844

Iguanas only eat fruits and vegetables, they're strict herbivores and can't digest animal protein. A bearded dragon or something would work though, they eat insects
>>
>>27460627
>dishes and shit in sink
That at least partly explains OP's problem, unless he has given up.
>>
File: roaches.png (985 B, 207x218) Image search: [Google]
roaches.png
985 B, 207x218
>leaving tons of food for them in the sink

everything that rots you need to mentally keep track of and either keep temporarily stored in a bin or somewhere they can't get to, like inside a sealed container
>>
>>27460738
By typing "house" I meant building.
>>
>>27461120
Love you, anon.

Boric acid is the answer, you're probably killing yourself with all those chemicals. Buy roach hotels and never leave food out under any circumstances, especially pet food and your dirty dishe . Make a habit of sweeping over the house to make sure that the showers and sinks are devoid of water, and that your toilets are covered.

Its very hard to get rid entirely of food roaches, but you can limit the numbers if you're disciplined enough. Good luck!
>>
>>27461230
The pesticides OP used on the roaches will quickly kill any lizard. Also, they eat a diet of far less meat once grown. Get spiders OP
>>
>>27464733
Not OP, but would it be a good idea to close the drains for nights, by using tub stoppers, for example?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.