[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw up to the last episode of nichijou I will never be this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1426688730125.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1426688730125.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
>tfw up to the last episode of nichijou
I will never be this comfy again
>>
moeshit faggotry
>>
>>27460550
Watch Barakamon. It's not as lolsorandumbXD as some slice of lifes but it's the comfiest show I've ever watched
>>
>>27460574
This 2bh. Not your fault tho OP
>>
>>27460592
I honestly like the parts that weren't random in Nichijou, or at least had some sense to them when they started to go over the top like the once skit in which two of them forgot their homework while one of them remembered it and it began to rain and the shrine began falling apart due to the balance being disturbed.

Though I agree, Barakamon is great. It shows that life experience gets you places rather than holing yourself up and that is where you can find your inspiration from.
>>
File: 1381609483412.png (398 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1381609483412.png
398 KB, 1024x819
>>27460592
>>27460885

Barakamon is faggot shit.

Any "moe" show that has prominent male characters is no longer moe or comfy. You cockguzzling queers need to stop showing us how new and pathetic you are when you talk about anime.
>>
>>27460885
>It shows that life experience gets you places rather than holing yourself up and that is where you can find your inspiration from
I find it hard to believe moeshit could do that
>>
Watch more moe! Preferably drunk or on drugs
>>
File: Avzw1G6CMAAIj4j.png (137 KB, 465x996) Image search: [Google]
Avzw1G6CMAAIj4j.png
137 KB, 465x996
Read the manga

Or watch it again from the start, like I do
>>
>>27460921
The BEST kind of anime is harem ecchi, which ALWAYS features a male lead. Usually they have more intricate plot and characters than any moeshit too. Guess you wouldn't know because you're a fucking pleb who watches typical moeshit recommended on /r9k/.
>>
File: Akatsuki floor.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Akatsuki floor.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Sorry to hear that famicom, nothing bums me out more than finishing an anime I'm obsessed with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.