[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /retired/ here? >26 >Never work a day in my life >Claimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: king neet - 1457297826290.png (269 KB, 408x481) Image search: [Google]
king neet - 1457297826290.png
269 KB, 408x481
Who /retired/ here?

>26
>Never work a day in my life
>Claimed dole for a while
>Parents kicked the bucket
>Inherited both their pensions and the house

I fucking LOVE putting down "retired" on forms and watching the look of anguish and jealousy on wage-slave faces as they try to comprehend it. Sometimes they try to be "helpful" and say I should change it to "unemployed" due to my age, but I say surely unemployed would be for someone who is looking for work, not someone who is receiving two pensions and has no plans to ever work. When the penny drops I can feel their soul being crushed at the thought that they'll still be working when they are 60, working towards what I have right now. It's glorious
>>
That just means you are an unemployed orphan
>>
>Inherited a pension
>>
I hope your parents deaths wernt in vain for you to be sitting at home jacking to anime
>>
>>27460747
He killed them.
>>
>>27460476
you are higher NEET.

I am lower NEET, when my parents die I'll inherit jack shit :(
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27460476
This must be great.
>>
>>27460476
holy fuck

we've found the god-king of robots, the ascended NEET
>>
>>27460476
Is this how you cope with your parents lost OP?
>>
>>27460476
NEETs = Gods
>>
>posts a thread about how he has money and is bragging about it
>parents mentioned once and only about how you inherited money from them
please be bait. please tell me you actually loved your parents
>>
>>27460498
It's normal that if someone dies before a certain age that at least some of their private pension goes to their descendants.
>>
>>27461210
>>27461163
lol normies
>caring about mommy and daddy when they leave you money for infinite tendies
I can stay up as late as I want and shit wherever I please now. parents were just normies anyways
>>
>>27460476
I hope you do something worthwhile with your life. Study something (cheap, for the fun of it), go travel, maybe find something you would be passionate to work with (for enjoyment, not money, on your terms).

Prolonged idleness is poison for the soul.
>>
>>27460476

Thats fucking awesome

Please ignore the wagies and tell me more about your day.
>>
>>27461266
>he believes in the soul
rofl
>>
>>27461266
>Prolonged idleness is poison for the soul

He's not wrong OP, don't let your life go to waste. Make something, anything of it now that you don't have to support yourself.
>>
>>27461304
yeah then you die and nothing you did matters anymore because you're fucking dead and reality ceases to exist for you.
>>
>>27461286
It's figurative you fag.

It's not a religious thing, it's about the actual satisfaction you get from life. You don't actually have to do anything, just don't do nothing if that makes any sense.
>>
>>27461330
>it's about the actual satisfaction you get from life.
OP sounds pretty satisfied to me. not everyone is a wagie normie like you
>>
>>27461316
Ahh yes, nihilism, the worst excuse for wasting your life.

I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy yourself, I'm just saying you need to fucking do something even if it's only significant to yourself.
>>
File: 1459056284959.jpg (7 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
1459056284959.jpg
7 KB, 212x250
>>27461353
the only person my life matters to, is you it seems. so why don't you work twice as hard for both of us? I'll be over here enjoying not needing to do a thing
>>
>>27461316
See:
>>27461330

>>27461330
Grade A post, my friend.

>>27461342
It's not about wages, it's about putting your time into doing something that feels meaningful and fulfulling for you in the now. With financial independence, you can avoid all the soul-sucking wagecuck jobs, and that allows you to do whatever you want to do instead - regardless of money. Sitting around doing nothing, however, with make you miserable (like 95% of this board).
>>
>>27461363
You seem to be under the impression I actually give a shit about you and am not simply dispensing advice so people aren't poisoned by your nihilist philosophy.
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>27461389
>doing something that feels meaningful and fulfulling for you in the now
Like petting my cat, posting on /r9k and reading comics? Life is grand, friendo. Sounds like you're projecting hard about not doing what you truly want to do
>>
File: POTASSIUM.jpg (70 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
POTASSIUM.jpg
70 KB, 500x528
>>27461363
OP seems more interested in flaming potential faggots who get ass blasted over his supposed current situation, than discussing his NEET life style.

Shitposting aside, I'm currently working to upgrade my NEET-dom. Basically learning how to program, make apps for normans, stuff that they'd like, long story short you make a LOT of apps and hope one strikes gold, make a decent amount of money and just sit back for a few years enjoying it until you make another shitty app or you can invest in the first one and keep the funds growing exponentially through advertisement and updates.

>>27461389
This

If I had the money and spare time, I would be interested in becoming a Luthier, and practicing classical guitar and cello, becoming well versed in string instruments.

The problem is motivation as well, so mental health and physical health would have to be addressed first, then supplemented with positive hobbies!

>>27461428
Wew, sorry OP I underestimated your shitposting level, you're /a/ tier.

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES.
>>
>>27461428
>Like petting my cat, posting on /r9k and reading comics? Life is grand, friendo. Sounds like you're projecting hard about not doing what you truly want to do
If you feel that can make your life meaningful for decades to come, all the best to you, my friend.

I only want the best for you, so please don't misunderstand what I say as me pushing a wagecuck life on you.
>>
>>27461428
If you think that you're actually satisfied by shitposting then do that. But most people aren't that easily satisfied, many robots, not just normies, and we're just telling you that you don't have to spend your life shitposting.
>>
>>27461463
this is one buttmad normie
>>
>>27461463
I hope your boss doesn't find out you're posting on 4chan while you're on the clock. tick tock, better help goldberg's stock
>>
My Father worked for Australian gov during the 70s, the big draw then was a low wage but a super scheme that guaranteed you an indexed salary from retirement at 70, in the event of your death before you claim it, it proceeds to your next of kin or spouse. Fortunately for this frog my mother passed on some years back and my father passed last year at 75 but unretired and quite high up,

So the way I see it I just inherited his career.

So now at 26 I just shitpost on r9k and visit relatives across the world, I'm vaguely considering moving from Perth to some shitty country where I can live even better.

I do enjoy rustling wagies though, occupation - Retiree
>>
>>27461445
You do realise how saturated the Android/iOS app market is right?

You'll have a hard time monetizing your app at all let alone making enough money to live for several years comfortably.
>>
I wish my parents were rich. They were both dirt poor so when they died I inherited less than nothing
>>
>>27460476

This is fucking brilliant, probably the best one of these NEET posts I've ever seen.
>>
>>27461545
Pay inherited debts, goy :^)
>>
>>27461516
Eh, it's worth a shot though, only thing he has to lose is a few months spent on programming instead of shitposting. Even if there's only a 1% chance of making bank off an app, the Flappy Bird creator would be regretful as fuck if he had just thought "yeah not worth it, app store's too overcrowded to submit yet another a shitty pixel game with altered Mario sprites."
>>
>>27461606
flappy bird creator regretted ever monetizing his app, actually.
>>
>>27461266
>>27461304
normies detected ree ree ree
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (7 KB, 379x451) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
7 KB, 379x451
>>27460476
>parents were already 40 years old when I was born
>just about middle-class, mum earns 65k
>dad smoked for a long time
>tfw this is the life that awaits me, all I have to do is wait
>>
>>27461612
Well he's a massive faggot in that case but my point still stands.
>>
>>27461649
considering you don't know anything about the subject you're trying to give advice on, I'm not apt to believe a thing you say
>>
>>27461671
What would you recommend to him instead?
>>
>>27461229
Lol I know this is bullshit I really do hope your parents kick the bucket soon though you'd deserve it
>>
>>27461724
nothing. Im not a turd who goes around trying to give advice on the internet. Fix your own shit before trying to fix other's would be my only recommendation
>>
>>27460476
how much did you get?

originalblox
>>
I'd move to thailand and a harem of tiny junglemonkeys.
>>
>grandmother owns multiple properties
>is literally injected with constant passive income from renting + value of all properties and a big pension from being a wagekek since 15
>hates all her grandkids but me (only four grandkids) because I'm at uni and they're neet
>going to inherit at least 25% of all this
>she has over a million in cash in multiple bank accounts anyway
I'm going to have properties I can rent out plus over 300k when she kicks the bucket bots. She had a stroke 2 weeks ago so things are looking up. Gonna take all the moolah, quit uni and rent out a small flat in the city I study in currently, cut off contact with the rents.
>>
File: 1458803676689.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1458803676689.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>27461878
>She had a stroke 2 weeks ago so things are looking up
>>
>>27461878
you're a bad person

originalblox
>>
>>27461878
you're a great person
don't listen to the wagecucks blox
>>
Can one of you wonderful rich inheritance NEETs donate some money to a poor orphan like me? I'm an aspiring NEET I just don't have the luck to have been born to a family with money so they left me nothing
>>
File: 1429901845014.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1429901845014.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>>27462042
Nah fuck you, get your own dead parents. These are MY tendies
>>
>>27462076

:( meanie. We could have been besties
>>
So basically you are happy that your parents are dead?
>>
>parents force me to join navy
>quit bootcamp 6 weeks in
>can now legally call myself a vet

Neet life is best, make no mistake
>>
>>27462237
>>quit bootcamp 6 weeks in
Why? And doesn't get get you a dishonourable discharge or something?
>>
>>27460476
>trust-fund
Have fun with your fellow Brooklyn hipsters
>>
>>27462323
Depends on what he did. You can fail to meet the minimum requirements and you get uncharacterized.
You have to fuck up really hard to get disciplinary or dishonorable
>>
>>27460476
NEETing away with tons of money is the best. I hope to get there someday.
>>
>>27460476
How did you manage th swing that through probate?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.