[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my 22nd birthday today, I've probably lived a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1458299217193.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
1458299217193.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
It's my 22nd birthday today, I've probably lived a third of my life, achieving absolutely nothing.

I just whined and complained and never took any risks. Well I'm fucking done.

I prioritized sex over wealth like a fucking gorilla, I'm going back to school and making a shitload of money, I'm going to start a business, I'm going to buy tons of property in developing areas, and rent it out to people, invest in businesses around my property, increase the value of said property, then find a nice wife, get some kids, and make sure if I get a son to turn him into a mega, pseudo-intellectual chad.

This site is toxic, don't let it feed onto your personality. Acknowledging that your mental disorders are normalcy leaves no room for improvement.

Goodbye and good luck /r9k/, I wish (most) of you the best in life.
>>
See ya next week famalam.
>>
You know what's going to happen. You won't improve nearly as much. You will ALWAYS end up worse compared to average Chad. At best you will maybe become average through lots of hard work. And you will settle for this, like a good beta.

How does it feel working hard for things that many people get easily?
>>
File: 1418020369845.png (319 KB, 712x712) Image search: [Google]
1418020369845.png
319 KB, 712x712
>tfw miss how my shitty part-time retail job broke up the monotony of my life
>tfw miss my coworkers
>tfw miss having an income, however tiny

I should have never left to do an internship. The internship was fucking useless and now I have less money and opportunity than in any other part of my life.

Being NEET would be great if I didn't have to worry about money and could go hang out with people regularly, but life is horrid bullshit.
>>
>>27460360
>I'm going to start a business, I'm going to buy tons of property in developing areas, and rent it out to people, invest in businesses around my property, increase the value of said property, then find a nice wife, get some kids, and make sure if I get a son to turn him into a mega, pseudo-intellectual chad.

>he thinks this stuff will actually occur

This only works if you already have lots of income or have parents/relatives deeply involved with the real estate industry.

>developing areas

LOL. Have fun dealing with the section 8 nightmare and constant legal problems that will tie up any chance you have at actually managing anything. Oh, and have fun also being the janitor and maintenance guy in your first few properties. What's that? You didn't know you'd have to deal with that shit? LMAOing at your life.

You're fucked, anon. Better think of something else. You're betting on a vague pipedream without understanding how complicated and strenuous it'll actually be.

And your son? He'll be a fucking loser, just like you. Genetics determine the primary component of who you are and what you can achieve.
>>
>>27460360
i believe in you anon, dont let r9k drag you down, im gonna leave as well, ive noticed how fucking sad this place has made me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.