[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your superpower, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
What's your superpower, anon?
>>
>>27460240
The ability to fuck anything up
>>
>>27460287
>not fucking everything up
Get on my level scrub.
>>
>>27460240
My superpower is to get caught right as I'm about to pull the trigger. Had it happen twice. I swear to God, let me fucking die pls
>>
>>27460396
Post greentext(s)
>>
>>27460240
People only notice my presence when attention is specifically called to it.

Otherwise, I'm a ghost. I don't register.

People promise to invite me places, never do, people reassure me we're friends, never talk, people tell me they enjoy my company - never seek it.

At first, I'd naturally assume they hated me but were just lying - but now I doubt that hypothesis. Now I think that they slightly enjoy my company, but not enough to seek it out, and not enough to even remember that I exist.
>>
>>27460396
>>27460465
Not much of a story, but I'll tell you about the first time. I'm 19 now.
>I am recently turned 18, still living with parents of course
>Was never really bullied in school, generally kept to myself, had a few close friends
>Was a bit of a rebellious teen to my parents, but not to the extent of others.
>Suspected I had depression/anxiety related problems since early middle school, never told anyone or let anyone know.
>Closest run-in with the law was screaming at parents so much when I was ten to the point where they called the police.
>Pretty much as soon as I turned 18 I got a cheap handgun. At the time I just wanted a gun cus' my parents where pacifistic and guns seemed cool.
>Made sure to take proper courses for them to make sure my parents didn't freak the fuck out.
>One night, because of insomnia, I was up at 1am. I was browsing /r9k/-like related threads where people where talking about their attempted suicides.
>Got me in a sad mood from the get-go
>Decide to raid mothers alcohol pantry
>Mix 40% Grey Goose with Orange Juice
>Get decently hammered
>Listening to sad music while playing CS:GO
>Talking and making friends while drunk-playing CS:GO. I never can talk with people unless drunk, really.
>Eventually sign off, and realize I didn't get their usernames.
>Pretty much my only friends in the world at that point are gone forever.
>Cry into pillow and think about how lonely/pathetic I am
>Always had handgun with mag next to it in my nightstand.
>Pull out handgun, put in mag, disable manuel safety
>Stare down barrel, but gun under my chin, and try as hard as I can to pull trigger
>It's kind of like a really strong instinctive pull to not do it.
>Really am trying to.
>Mom comes downstairs into my room, screams
>She had heard my crying from earlier
>Huge ass 6'5 black cop stepdad runs down, see gun
>Blur from then on, my gun license is taken as well as my gun
>Put in loony bin for a week/two weeks
Will continue below
>>
>>27460240
>What's your superpower, anon?
Autism
>>
>>27460647
>Eventually diagnosed with sever depression & anxiety
>Give me mandatory therapy sessions and have to take anti-depressants
>Parents are shocked
>They ate all the lies I gave to them about me being popular in school
>They ate all the lies I gave to them about being straight-edge and will never consume alcohol
>They ate all the lies of me being happy & productive
>Feel even worse, anti-depressants don't really help much
>Instead of sad/depressed, I'm just tired all day
>Decide I'm even worse off taking them
>Stop taking them
Downward spiral ensues
>Can pretty much never get a gun as long as I live
>We don't have any rope in the house
>We have tons of painkillers
>Have already read about the pain before death if you decide to go out by pills
>Decide it's worth it
>Once again, drunk, sad, and lonely.
>Gather up two huge containers of Tylenol
>Take a handful of pill as long as a few swigs of straight 40%
>For some reason, even though they literally NEVER did, my stepdad comes out for a midnight snack
>Sees me looking like a deer in headlights at kitchen table surrounded by pills and vodka
>Repeat of drama from last comment
Second attempt was about two months after first attempt
>>
>>27460768
Just jump off a building or sit on some train tracks. It sounds to me that you're not trying hard enough and are just looking for attention.
>>
>>27460790
I live in the suburbs of Cincinnati. There's not a tall enough building around for miles. Nearest train tracks are downtown
>>
>>27460287
>>27460355

Weird, I have both of these powers.

I also have the incredible power to be super gay on the internet and my lust for cocks is probably mythical.
>>
>>27460805
So? Go find a building somewhere else, or go downtown. Like I said, you're just not giving it 100%. If you REALLY wanted to die you would be dead.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>27460805
you mean ALL the way downtown?
I bet they've got tall enough buildings there too, dummy.
apply yourself
>>
File: No010airman.jpg (23 KB, 340x250) Image search: [Google]
No010airman.jpg
23 KB, 340x250
I have the ability of repulsion
>>
>>27460883
>If you REALLY wanted to die you would be dead.
t. retard
If you REALLY wanted to be rich you would be rich
If you REALLY wanted to be female you would be female
If you REALLY wanted to go to the moon you would be on the moon
If you REALLY wanted to go back in time then you would know I was going to say that and pre-empt it.
>>
>>27460951
The only retard is you, dieing is easy. All of those other things you said have large amounts of variables outside of OPs control, dieing does not.
>>
File: 1364219482234.jpg (76 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
1364219482234.jpg
76 KB, 365x500
the power to 404 threads simply by posting in them
>>
>>27461027
>dieing
If you are dieing something, you are cutting or stamping it with a die. You want dying.
Dying most certainly does have a lot of variables outside your control, from Samaritans, to things you couldn't realistically have known in advance (oh bother, the rope was too long and i've broken my legs instead of my neck), to the entire makeup of your person (if you're too dumb to kill yourself for genetic reasons, guess what, that's outside of your control!)
>>
>>27460826
If your power is to fuck everything up how can you act gay?
>>
>>27460805

What suburb of cincy? I'm near kings island
>>
>>27461068
I didn't know dieing and dying were two different things, neat.

However, I find it hard to believe someone is too dumb to jump in front of a train.
>>
>>27461102
Hamilton County, Anderson Township
>>
>>27461115
hard to jump when you have no legs or do so in front of a train when there are no nearby trains
lots of little factors, you could always end up with locked in syndrome and have your only viable option be starving yourself to death.
>>
>>27461139
But OP does have legs, and he said there are train tracks. All he has to do is wait.
>>
>>27461167
>>27461027
>>27460883
I didn't plan ahead for my suicide, the circumstantial feelings and emotions at the time where what brought me to try to off myself. I can't hop into my shitty car at 1am and drive off downtown. If I did that, succeeded in either waiting for a train to come or getting to the roof of a tall enough building, my parents would probably think I ran away. I could've harmed myself but I wouldn't do that to my parents.
>>
>>27461124

I moved to cincy after high-school with my parents. Barely had any friends, no college, no car, and making minimum wage at Kroger.
Hated life. Was afraid it didn't get any better.
Eventually got a decent job, made a ton of friends there, turned 21 so I could go out, life is pretty good now.

It does get better
>>
>>27461208
Someone would find your body and would tell your parents, and besides you proved my point, you don't want to commit suicide, all you want is some attention.
>>
>>27461244
>Someone would find your body
Have you not seen the gifs of people getting ran over by trains? There's nothing left but pulp. Same for decently tall buildings. Just some mush on the ground
>>
>>27461323
I actually haven't, and didn't think about that. That's a good point.

Still though, it just sounds like more excuses to me. There are lots of people who genuinely want out of this wretched existence and would gladly take this advice, but this guy (who I was mistakenly calling OP for a while) is just whining for someone to look at him and feel bad.
>>
>>27461421
Guy who wrote the posts here.

I have literally not shared this anywhere else and thought that /r9k/ might appreciate some non "and then they all clapped", real life greentext.
>>
>>27461471
Looks like you thought wrong you jerk.
>>
>>27461471
OP here, there's no positivity at all on this board, nothing here but pain. You'd be better off on literally any other.

I do appreciate your story myself though. I thought the first time wasn't worth it, but the second, damn.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.