[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosting general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457154324640.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1457154324640.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
Have you ever ghosted someone? Been ghosted?

I ghosted a girl like 2 months ago and I feel really bad. I'm wondering if I should contact her and clear things up why I left so there'd be some closure, but I don't know if it's been too long or if it would make it worse.

Would you rather someone contact you after 2 months and tell you why they left, or would you rather they just stayed disappeared?
>>
>>27460081
Wait, wut? If a person ghost she doesnt give a shit. Why would she come back
>>
People are always gonna leave your life. You're always going to leave people too. Fuck it.
>>
>>27460108
I ghosted her. I feel bad doing it without saying anything. I'm wondering if I should send her a message explaining why or if I should just leave it.
>>
>>27460121
Explain why to her. You clearly don't give much of a shit about her (which isn't bad) so you have nothing to lose. She'll read what you say and either feel closure and good or be mad and say fuck that guy.
There is nothing for you to lose here and something for her to gain if she so desires.
>>
>>27460081
define ghosted.

i stopped talking to a girl a few months ago because i noticed i was the one always initiating conversation even though she was the more socially skilled one.

decided hey, if she likes talking to me like she said she did, she'll message me.
ha ha ha no.
>>
Its pretty irreparable at this point though.

Best case scenario she forgives you, says she understands but wont be inclined to really talk to you anymore from this awkward shit. Shell eventually fade from you over time.

Or, she gets pissed and tells you off right away.

Either way you dont get her back and you still feel like shit about it. The best way to win this game is to just not play.
>>
>>27460121
Hey anon I was ghosted by someone in the timeframe you've mentioned!

If you happened to live in southern france and myself in Australia I'd love hear from you.

You can explain why you did what you did and we can have some closure.

If not then as someone who got ghosted I'd say do it maybe, I don't know the person but I would certainly want to hear why...
>>
>>27460081
>tfw she is never coming back
I hope she is very unhappy without me at least.
>>
>>27460573
Bumping Bumping original commenting
>>
>>27460081
very comfy painting, thanks op
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.