[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457940376599.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457940376599.png
293 KB, 633x758
>tfw so lonely
>>
QUIT SPAMMING THESE THREADS

YOU KEEP REMINDING ME OF MY FEMFEELS GOD I WANNA DIE WHY WONT HE LOVE ME
>>
I think we need jani hot pockets to start purging some of these bait threads
>>
>>27460097
cuz u ugly kek
>>
>>27460132
NO HE CALLED ME CUTE SHUT UP
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1280x1829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1280x1829
Daily reminder that it's impossible for women to be robots. If you're fat and/or a minger you can just cry "muh feminism" and some cuck will want to date you. If you've got depression, people are more likely to listen and attempt to help. Everything that makes a robot is something you lot have far easier, quit spamming these threads.
>>
>>27460274
Idk, even if it is worse for a man to have depression doesn't mean it's easy for a woman to have depression.
>>
>>27460298
Even so, the point of /r9k/ is it's sort of Rock bottom. You go here when you have pretty much nowhere else to turn to which is almost never a situation women have. You can bitch on Tumblr and have about half the site trying to console you within minutes, a whiny post on facebook gets at least one or two people going "awwww it okei". It's not even disingenuous, they actually want to help.

Guys on the other hand? Man up, you don't need help teh womyn need more help cause depression hurts (even if men get it far more often.) That's all you hear, and it makes /r9k/ one of the few places for men to say "I feel like this" and others will go "yeah me too, how do we get better?"

Women on this goddamn board are just roasties wanting in on the self-pity bandwagon. It's not even cool or attractive, and we don't want you here.
>>
>>27460298
> b b but women can be depressed tooo.....
Kill yourself please
>>
>tfw bf might get bored of you and dump you soon
>>
>>27460097
>>27460156
Tell us more about him, femanon. Why do you want him to love you?
>>
File: 625656365336346426.png (188 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
625656365336346426.png
188 KB, 327x316
>Fem
>bot
Women actually think they can be robots
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.