[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shh... Please be quiet. The little NEET is tuckered out from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (212 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212 KB, 409x409
Shh... Please be quiet. The little NEET is tuckered out from all the anime, junk food binging and fapping.

Let him rest.
>>
I watched him fap. Lasted 20 seconds before he went full on rage-jerking. Went REEEEEEEEE the entire time.

What's weird was that he had a pic of Stacie up.
>>
>>27460028
Both NEET and anti-NEET threads are here. Everything is fine today.
>>
>>27460042
> spoiler
That's not weird. All of the robots dream about Stacies even if they try to deny it.
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 640x400
>>27460028
This is another NEET who needs a little nap from shitposting all day.
>>
File: pepeblankie.jpg (24 KB, 280x606) Image search: [Google]
pepeblankie.jpg
24 KB, 280x606
/r9k/ is pretty comfy right now
>>
>>27460083
I don't. I dream of a cute, kinda dumpy middle-aged woman who never fell for the Chad dick and turns yandere for me to the point she'd pin me down and threaten to kill me if I don't cum inside of her. After which she'd be the most affectionate thing on the planet and never let go of me.

This would eventually lead to pregnancy but I love preg women and lactation so it works out.
>>
File: 1459141843053.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1459141843053.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>>27460028
Shouldn't you be at work, wagecuck? Don't want to be late and lose best wagie status now do you. No, you don't. After all, how else would Mr. Shekelsberg buy what he wants, when he wants if you're not out there putting in your best effort? Don't forget, your target has been increased this month to .24 yachts. You can't afford to make under that and neither can I. After all, you're paying for both of our apartments(except mine's bigger).

See this for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
File: 1457004661667.jpg (131 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1457004661667.jpg
131 KB, 500x639
>>27460028
The wagecuck however will need the rest more. The NEET can use his time as he pleases and truly live life as comfy as it was meant to be.
>>
>>27460200
You live at home with mommy eating tendies, shitposting on 4chan. I understand you're trying to have fun and create this delusional reality where you're not a miserable leech, but I'm telling you what mommy is apparently afraid to tell you:

Get a job faggot.
>>
>>27460028
>anime, junk food binging and fapping.
Are you implying this is a bad life?
>>
>>27460231
Ah yes, you get to live life as it was meant to be lived...from your basement. While the employed person gets to use his capital to go on vacations (seeing historic sites from around the world), start a family with a devoted wife, see various sporting events and concerts, socialize at bars and clubs, enjoy the finest restaurants man has to offer, amongst many other things Tis truly a shame NEETs never get to experience any of that.
>>
>>27460257
If you're over the age of 18, and those three things, along with shitposting on 4chan, makes up 95% of your day... Yes, I am implying it's a bad life.
>>
>>27460288
> start a family with a devoted wife
> devoted wife
This is bait.
>>
>>27460200
You sound mad. You need another nap, as your paranoia is getting out of hand
>>
>>27460339
I'm not angry at all, wagie. I'm glad and enlightened. Money comes as a byproduct of my hobbies, not through wageslavery.

Don't worry though, someday you'll realize that NEETdom is always the best choice and rectify your horrible situation.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: banner.jpg (351 KB, 1600x485) Image search: [Google]
banner.jpg
351 KB, 1600x485
>>27460200
All kidding asidem I'm a NEET who's moving to Hawaii in a week...life is looking pretty good

Stay mad wagies ;) you can't change my literal reality
>>
>>27460296
I don't think it's a bad life.

Does this make you upset?
>>
>>27460384
You're mad and overcompensating. Don't deny it
>>
>>27460471
Think what you like, it doesn't change reality
>>
>>27460394
Congratulations, I hope you enjoy Hawaii. I honestly am wondering what it's like to live there 2bh
>>
>>27460553
Feel free to think whatever you'd like, wagie. I'm going to continue sipping my rum and watching Mad Men.
>>
>>27460613
>drinking shit
>watching shit

Seems like you're using your free time wisely :]
>>
>>27460394
>>27460599
I hear it sucks to live there. There are the tourist resorts, yes, but I believe there are natives or some kind of ethnic group who just hate on everyone else.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.