[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you do not dream about being chased, you're not really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 49652594.jpg (5 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
49652594.jpg
5 KB, 192x182
If you do not dream about being chased, you're not really a robot.
>>
I don't ever remember my dreams.
>>
I dream about being in combat, and when I draw my gun and try to fire, the trigger is so heavy that I can't hit anything.
>>
>dream where my ear and nose falls off

wtf had to glue them back on
>>
>turn a corner in my neighborhood
>two men in black suits in the distance
>two fucking huge hellish dogs on leash
>they grin and release them on me
>turn around
>legs freeze
>cannot move
>get on all the ground and crawl away in desperation
>wake up
>room is foggy and dark
>look beside my bed
>a messed up dog without lower jaw is looking at me
>scream
>wake up for real
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (40 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
40 KB, 500x242
>tfw had a nightmare
>woke up
>it didn't end
>>
>get virus on my computer and try everything that should work, but nothing does. Panic until i wake up
>driving car and breaks never work/ super hard to control and i cause so much damage and sometimes crash so hard i lose limbs

And one i used to have a lot as a teen that everyone have had
>no pants at school / my pets are running around in school and getting lost
>>
>>27460388
I fucking HATE brakes in dreams I have to use my entire body weight to make them work a little bit and it makes me so fucking anxious
>>
>violent dreams about raping women, stabbing people to death and dismembering people with an axe

Why are my dreams so edgy?
>>
I used to get terrifying dreams as a child. These days I just force myself to dream about qts.

And it's working. Had a 10/10 dream two nights in a row. And it featured the same qt.
>>
>>27460388
Nope never ever had. Usually dreamed about zombies. One time I met a kid from school one that I sort of befriended before I became a total weird disgusting piece of autist in another school and I just had a short conversation with him like "hey anon how are you?" me anxiously trying to express myself "oh hey .. good hehe" then he suddenly says "you wanna go to the cliff with me?" and I pause for just a second and he says "you aren't gonna keep living this lie are you," WHAT DID HE MEAN!
>>
I dream about losing things and being exposed.
>>
I have dreams about partying
As of late they haven't been entertaining
>>
>>27460139
>be a kid
>every now and then have a dream where I find myself in a fistfight
>whenever I pull back arm in preparation for a punch, there is some unknown force holding my arm back and making it impossible to throw a punch
>this happens in every fistfight dream for years
>be 17
>get into real fistfight
>knock the day lights outta this guy
>now dream happily punching people left and right

Looks like you gotta shoot someone anon
>>
>>27459925
Real robots don't dream
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.