[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on Australian/NZ girls? Do they make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 514x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 514x286
What's your opinion on Australian/NZ girls? Do they make good gfs? Any experiences with aussie or 'zealander girls?
>>
>>27459780
Australia slut culture is massive, I don't know about New Zealand but finding a good girl in Australia is near impossible, sure they are all hot as fuck but they are as unfaithful as a roastie can get.
>>
>>27459795
Is there no such thing as a pure Aussie, huh?
>>
>>27459795
I know heaps of good christian girls what are you on about dude?
>>
I live in New Zealand and I have lived in Australia

It's pretty much the same anywhere you go, except Aus girls seem a bit more promiscuous than NZ girls, at least than in Wellington. The girls in Auckland are kind of a bit more like aus girls.

In saying that there's some really really lovely girls here, but also a lot of duds, it's the same as anywhere man, if you have something good hold on tight.
>>
I live in Auckland, New Zealand, the girls are like everywhere else in the fucking world. Entitled sluts who will only settle for chad
>>
>>27459795
I too can vouch for this.
>>
>>27460969
Forgot to add not many of them are actually attractive. And whats the deal with them all drawing their eyebrows on?
>>
>>27460212
i can't even find any christian girls here in new zealand
>>
High amount of Chad loving sluts. I have found a girl who accepts me and is interested in my hobbies and is super cute. I thought this year would be another lonely one. I also know a number of girls who don't fall into the Chad loving suits category.
>>
>>27460994
Do you go to church? I don't really believe in god but I go to church because my mum made me when I was younger and now I like the people who are my age and go because they are always in high spirits so they make me want to improve myself and the girls are cuties.
>>
File: 1454777429812.png (50 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1454777429812.png
50 KB, 293x281
Australian women are uber normies. They have zero loyalty and are constantly trading up via tinder.

This country literally is the social version of mad max. Just hide and be thankful you are alone and not being used
>>
>>27461015
last time i went it was only people in their 70s and islanders
>>
File: 1111.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151 KB, 500x500
Live in Australia for 22 fucking years, basically australian women are fucking garbage and massive liars. They also are arrogant and get very annoying and sound so fucking annoying with their accent after some time.

I mean here, litrelly 99% of girls you meet with have a boyfriend, while the other are single from a recent dump. They start fucking back in primary school these days, smoke meth and even 13 year old's go on birth-control.

Never ever trust an aussie girl, i warn you.
>>
>>27459780
They are spoiled and have massive princess entitlements while being powered by CHAD,THUG AND NIGGER SEMEN. They are absolute trash there is a reason the white male asian female couple grouping is increasing here.
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>>27461081
Yeah i always noticed this, aussie guys love asians. But when i worked in construction usually most guys had Asian wives. They told me they just don't trust aussie girls with money and that they are whores.

these are guys who were making 150k a year and basically in the late 30's and 40's with life experience. I am only 22.
>>
>>27461103
>and that they are whores.
Cause they fucking are
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.