[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /adoresgermans/ Seriously? How can anyone hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: germanweb_2644034b.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
germanweb_2644034b.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
Who else here /adoresgermans/

Seriously? How can anyone hate germans?
>>
because they killed 6 million jews
>>
I feel no strong feelings, either way, towards them.
>>
>>27459544
>No fun allowed in real life
>Br/Russia tier retards on the Internet
>The only approved non butchered video games they have are chore simulators
>Despite being racists as fuck they're the source of immigration problems
>>
germans are the worst. execute them all i say
>>
>>27459603
Shekelstein plz go
>>
>>27459544
I like the Germans when they come here, but I'm not sure about the Germans that live in Germland.
>>
>>27459592
This, holy shit, they seem like low IQ fucktards.
>>
>>27459551
That why I like em
>>
>>27459544
Those are Brits.
>>
File: 14591693376391717413299.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
14591693376391717413299.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
Ye why would anyone hate us?

Yes this is my original GDR flag, which I use to wipe of my cum.
>>
22y/o german here. We're flooded with rapefugees, jobs are shit, average height where I live is 6'4. 5/10 wouldnt grow up here again
>>
>>27461448
23 y/o german here, I agree with my fellow countryman. Germany is shit these days. Free speech and freedom in general are going down the drain. The country is ruled by leftist cucks, 4/10 would not raise children here.
>>
>>27461448
>average height where I live is 6'4.
how's that bad?
>>
>>27461512
Where you at deutschbro? Near moenchengladbach, chads are running wild, and my town now holds more refugees than germans(300/200something). Also some grandpa got beat up because he voted afd.
>>
>>27459544
They're rude as fuck, in Berlin at least.

Honestly, I know a little German and did try to speak it when I was there (to shopkeepers etc.) but when people found out how limited my German was they'd just tut at me. One guy even started shouting at me in German because I accidentally cut a queue. In England it's the sort of thing you would politely brush off and apologise for.

As much contempt I have for Merkel and the migrant zerg rush, the kindest people I met in Germany were the non-Germans.
>>
>>27461609
It means the manlet can't compete
>>
>>27461644
Pretty much, yeah. I'm 1.85 (idk about feet) and shouldnt have to deal with manlet feels
>>
They're evil white scum that will hopefully be bred out very soon by muslims and negroes. I fucking hate germans, subhumans that are on borrowed time since WW2. Slavs should have hounded you to the last.
>>
>>27461621
You shouldnt be right, but sadly you are.
>>
>>27461621
People in Berlin are a lot nicer than people in the north of Germany
>>
>>27461619
Near Frankfurt, it has always been full of Bank-Chads and Shitskins, there is no hope ;_;
>>
I hate them, because due to the steady low fertility rate and insanely high influx of Arabic migrants, Germans will not exist after one more generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

They're genociding themselves now, and literally no Germans have a problem with it. They're the ultimate white guilt race.
>>
Germans are the worst people of history. They are psychologically maladapted. This is why they are either genocidal ethnonationalists, or communist internationalist muslim cumrags. They cannot exist in any sort of middle ground. They are a breeding ground of excess and political insanity.
>>
They are a barbaric people that bring down civilizations. The only thing they are good at is raping and pillaging those barbaric beasts.
>>
>>27461686
>>27461708
Of course when I speak about non-Germans I actually mean the shopkeepers, waiters, and actual working people, not the dindus. I visited just before the major migrant happening as well so maybe I didn't see the full extent of it.

In all fairness, Londoners can be a bunch of cunts too.
>>
>>27459544
I want that girl to take huge piss on me once she finishes that beer and really has to go. In that silly dress.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.