[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i ugly my robot bros? please give me some advice so i can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jew.jpg (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
13 KB, 480x480
am i ugly my robot bros? please give me some advice so i can prevent killing myself. All my friends know im gay and they have disowned me and kicked me out from my own fucking anime club. My boyfriend ended it with me this easter because of my wieght. I feel like fucking killing myself.
>>
You'd make a good bear. Grow the beard out more mang
>>
>>27459312
yes you're ugly.
but only because you're fat.
if you lost weight, you would be fairly attractive.
you have a decent face.

literally, just lose weight.
either lose weight and be happy, or don't lose weight and stop complaining about how your life is shit.

whining and not doing anything will not help
>>
>>27459336
>yes you're ugly.
>but only because you're fat.
>if you lost weight, you would be fairly attractive.
>you have a decent face.
>literally, just lose weight.
>either lose weight and be happy, or don't lose weight and stop comp

Fuck you dude im healthy at every size. Its been proven wieght doesnt mean shit you fucking idiot.
>>
>>27459351
>Its been proven wieght doesnt mean shit you fucking idiot.

not like you mean, it's actually just that skinnyfat people are at risk too, but fat people are always 100% always at higher risk or health problems
>>
>>27459373
fuck you fag ill fucking kill you
>>
>>27459351
well this confirmed this is a bait thread.
why even make bait threads of this poor quality.
>>
>>27459312
Go away, TJ.
>>
>>27459312
No.
Shave all that stupid shit off.
Up your hair like a chad.
Get more confidence.
Don't kill yourself. If your christian, you go to hell. If you believe in eternal oblivion you cease to exist, forever.

You are lucky for the life you already have, let alone being a human and not a dipshit animal. People are suffering so you can live a lavish life most people would only dream of.

Suicide is the easy way out for pussies and cowards.
>>
>>27459312
You're ugly and fat. Lose weight and I'm positive you'd be less ugly.
>>
>>27459996
>get more confidence
Explain

>Suicide is the easy way out for pussies and cowards.
Said the anon afraid of hell or eternal oblivion
Shut uo you dumb nigger
>>
if you have to ask, you're at least slightly-below-average.

OP, you can't grow a beard, so stop trying. Nothing is more fucking pathetic than a pubic beard on a fat loser.
>>
>>27459312
Not really man. 6.5/10 that could easily boost to an 8/10 if you shaved and lost weight.
>>
Get fit

Get contacts

Shave

Grow out your hair and style it nicely

Enjoy your unlimited dick on grindr
>>
>>27459312
Stop shoveling lard down your gullet every second of the day you fucking fatass and you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.