[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've started lifting, robots. Is this truly the way out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: matoi_puzzled.jpg (58 KB, 545x444) Image search: [Google]
matoi_puzzled.jpg
58 KB, 545x444
I've started lifting, robots. Is this truly the way out of a shit life?
>>
Welcome brother robot, i hope to see you on the fit board.
>>
No, most fitizens don't do anything except lift. There's a good chance you'll become gay aswell (if you aren't already)
>>
If you have enough money and connections for steroids and other illegal drugs, plastic surgeries and other medical treatments etc. then yeah.

But if you do why is your life shit in the first place?
>>
File: 5655564.jpg (14 KB, 411x506) Image search: [Google]
5655564.jpg
14 KB, 411x506
You're at the gates of Valhalla, bro. you just need to bulk up a little to push them open.

life on easy mode is in your grasp.
>>
File: 1454600817453.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1454600817453.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Probably not, but I'd rather be a fit loser than a skinnyfat loser.
>>
File: IRj9fsg.jpg (128 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
IRj9fsg.jpg
128 KB, 600x640
>>27458931
If you have decent looks but are just plagued by being too fat/thin/weak then it could be if you can overcome whatever social/mental issues you have, that being said even if you are ugly or unable to fix your sperginess it will still make you feel better about yourself mentally and physically and it is functional to an extent to be stronger.
>>
At first you're doing it for the bitches and intimidation/respoect and you'll quickly realize it doesn't do shit, especially with with a beta personality and lack of roids. Eventually years down the line you'll realize it strengthens your willpower, lifts your mood, and keeps you stable.
>>
>>27458931
ripped all my life, only gays and dudes give me compliments.
>>
If I wanted to lift and get big without going to a gym, what would I need to buy to cover a full body routine?
>>
Answer: no
I bench 275lbs
Highbar Squat 445lbs(not fully atg, but I create an acute angle between my femur and my shin)

I weight 180lbs at 6' tall

I still hate my life

But even so, lifting calms me. It eases my pain to say the least.
>>
>>27459077
power rack + bar + weights
or just stop being a pussy and go to the gym. no one gives a fuck about your fat/skinny weak ass there
>>
>>27459077
Steroids. Tren, HGH, Clen, Nolva, you don't really have to go to a gym, just do pushups and you'll grow.
>>
>>27459108
Thanks anon. And yeah, I'm being a pussy, but not because of self-conscious reasons. I'm a eurofag in a pretty small town and the only gym close to me is a place gypsies train for bare knuckle boxing. Not such an inviting place for a shut in NEET.
>>
>>27458931
reddit.com/r/theredpill
>>
File: 1458895379652.jpg (172 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458895379652.jpg
172 KB, 1200x900
Keep pushing, brobot.
Nothing worse than working hard at something, and ending up giving up.
Except genital mutilation which is pretty horrible.
>>
>>27459345
Poor pupper... Makes me wish a group of well meaning /fit/izens would join together to slowly nurse him to health and when he finally makes it all that needs to be said is "good boy".
>>
Making discipline, persistence and self confidence a part of your life can never be a bad step.
>>
>>27458931
No it isn't. And to see real change you have to change your entire lifestyle and diet. I have two buddies who take this shit very seriously and still barely look different.
>>
>>27458931
Even if people won't treat you better, you will be healthier in body and mind. You'll probably feel much happier, and have more confidence, which will indirectly improve your life. Do it, anon.
>>
On another note, can you not use images of my waifu again please. Thanks.
>>
>>27458931
Depends. If it makes you feel good about yourself and that makes you more easy going and fun to be around, all sorts of wonderful things can happen.

If you just keep doubting yourself and repeating, "am I big enough yet? Do they like me yet? Am I good enough to deserve nice things now?" over and over, not much will change.

Do what makes you happy anon.
>>
>>27458931
getting better at something which you can see your progress every week you will have a better life

good luck inshallah
>>
anyone here a beta robot that fell for the lifting meme and actually got some respectable gains?
>girls think you're overcompensating when they sense your betaness, will shit-test you to all hell
>chads will try to test you as well and ruthlessly break you down to see your reaction and if you truly are what you advertise to be
>>
File: Comb20102015111914.jpg (360 KB, 1877x1076) Image search: [Google]
Comb20102015111914.jpg
360 KB, 1877x1076
>>27459846
Yeah kind of. I get laid a lot now even though I have a long way to go. It's worth it in every aspect. Don't make an excuse to not work on yourself. That's the most beta thing imaginable.
>>
File: 1408559403435.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1408559403435.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
>>27459921
>stretched the right image horizontally

come on faggot, i can tell by how your head looks shorter and wider and your arm looks bigger than your leg
>>
>>27458996
>assuming OP isn't already gay

kek
>>
>>27459944
It's not stretched horizontally, it's a fisheye lens, which is even worse, since he's positioned perfectly for it to stretch his biceps to be bigger, and waist to be smaller.
>>
you'll find yourself to be better
you'll be able to relate to the intensity in animus too
>>
You'll get jacked, then realize you're stuck working minimum wage jobs.

Only stupid, unintelligent, second-rate whores will consider dating you; you'll never find an intelligent woman as a partner who you can have lasting conversations with.

You'll stare at a mirror for hours while a true chad stares at the reflection of the sea on his yacht he bought with the money he made through his seven businesses, five which were bought out.

Chad can afford cheap whores, but chooses not to. Instead he woes real women, women with class, with true beauty, women who have culture, women who understand their role in life, but at the same time can entertain you not only with their bodies - women with power, that radiates you with even more power.

So all in all, no. Getting buff will not get you in life, because plenty of people are jacked. Go to a McDonalds, you'll see plenty of jacked employees, who really made it in life.

Chad worked for his entire life to maintain both a balance of intellect, and physical superiority. Hailing from a prosperous family, his father taught him the qualities of being a man, and at the same time maintaining responsibilities. Chad learned good manners, ate healthy, and from an early age, exercised, read, played music, and became a part of a much more intricate social group that challenged his developing mind.

Meanwhile your parents neglected you, they worked full-time jobs and left you at day care centers. Everything you learned, you learned from the television. When they attempted to teach you manners and responsibilities, things that you should have carried on towards adulthood, instead they gave up on you and insisted you learn on your own. So at an early age, you did what everyone else did; you watched television, you played video games, you did what everyone else did, you became a lifeless drone. You exercised less, you challenged yourself less, you became either the guy in the middle, or a nobody.
>>
>>27458931
Well I lifted and almost died so if your way out of a shit life involves dying, then sure.

Rhabdomyolysis is what happened to me if anyone was interested.
>>
>>27460065
you're not talking about chad, you're talking about literally the top 0.001% like the wealthiest people out there

a chad is just anyone who can get a lot of girls. robots get no girls. normalfags get a few girls. thats how it works.

you sound like elliot rodger
>>
>>27459944
I took a picture with a car I buffed. It shows off my sessi body and a good paint restoration. Lol of course the picture is stretched horizontally I used a car as a mirror. REGARDLESS the improvement is obvious.
>>
It's a waste of fucking time if the rest of your life is still going nowhere, but, have fun, faggot.
>>
>>27460141
lol you fucking fool

if you use a CAR as a mirror you're going to look much more impressive/wider than you actually are

take a picture in your bathroom mirror, you sneaky butthole
>>
It's good to be fit and healthy senpai. I'd reccomend getting into running or some cardio as well as lifting.
>>
>>27459944
Yeah its gay that he used that photo, but he's still cut the fuck up.
>>
>>27460110
I get plenty of girls, that doesn't make me a chad.
I'm a bartender who can easily get a quick hook up, does that mean I'm set for life?

Fuck no.

I'm miserable, I share an apartment with two other guys, you know how fucking pathetic that is.

I have only about 20,000 in life savings, that's barely enough to put down to even purchase an apartment, let alone pay for mortgage afterwards.

I can't afford school, I don't have enough to start my own business, let alone have enough credit to acquire a loan.

If you seriously think getting jacked means you're set for life, you really are narrow-minded. Set bigger goals before you regret it.
>>
>>27460158
I still improved obviously you fat hairy dick cleaner. >>27460158
>>
>>27460198
yes, you improved, but what rustles my jimmies here is that you're representing yourself falely, like an illusion to make you look bigger

it just makes you seem insecure, i am certain you did it on purpose because everyone knows you look wider when you see yourself walking by a car
>>
>>27460198
>>27460227
to expand on that, i've been lifting a few years myself. i'm not cut up like you, probably 20%bf im just strong, i could probably get away with stretching my images slightly, or pulling some kind of illusion so i look wider, but i just dont because it's dishonest
>>
All I do is lift and play rivals of aether. I get mad at myself when I can't lift anymore.
>>
>>27458931
it's the next step towards body dysmorphia
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.