[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a FUCKING WHITE MALE! HOW DO YOU DARE HAVING OPINIONS?!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1458739995683.jpg (31 KB, 572x563) Image search: [Google]
1458739995683.jpg
31 KB, 572x563
You're a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

HOW DO YOU DARE HAVING OPINIONS?!?!
>>
I'M SO SORRY THANK YOU FOR CHECKING MY PRIVILEGE
>>
b-but you're a white male too
>>
>>27458856
Shut your mouth you transophobic racist! He indentifies himself as a black woman.
>>
He even backtracked from this by saying "but I am too...". You'd think that would be used as ammo against this sentiment but I've yet to see it.
>>
>>27458918
how DARE YOU LABEL ME AS TRANSPHOBIC YOU MISOGYNIST PIG I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A PROUD TRANS-NIGGER ASIAN WOMAN AND IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME YOU ARE PART OF THE PATRIARCHY!!
>>
Can someone explain to me why Jews made such a mockery of the human race? I mean with all that power it's not hard to rule while still preserving some modicum of dignity in your subjects, this is just so cruel to go beyond even sociopathy. Is it literal Satanism?
>>
>>27458918
> He indentifies himself as a black woman.
> He
> woman
Hey learn her pronouns you sick shitlord!
>>
what is this and where can I learn more about it?
do I really want to or is it just more mildly entertaining, but mostly horrifying mental trash?

Fuck this reality
>>
>>27458918
Does he really?
>>
File: 7bf.jpg (103 KB, 658x977) Image search: [Google]
7bf.jpg
103 KB, 658x977
>>27459065

Some memes were really funny, expecially the Sparta remix.

But for heaven's sake, stay away from /pol/-tier discussions.
>>
>>27459096
How can people be on this level of uglyness?
>>
>>27459116
They're Berniefags.
>>
>>27459116
it's not just natural ugliness, contempt and outrage twists their features into a sickening mockery of the human face

just more evidence that liberalism is a disease
>>
>>27458683
I haven't actually sat through the video.

Does he actually say this?
>>
>>27459206
He does say
>You're a fucking white male!
basically hes saying that it's impossible for white people to be oppressed in the video. He also says wonderful things like
>Look at that, the white guy's oppressed!

he was just asking to become a meme with claims like those.
>>
File: AIDS Skrillex.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
AIDS Skrillex.gif
2 MB, 400x385
Anyone hyped for the upcoming Hotline Miami 2 level where you play as the bearded Trump supporter killing all the uppity SJWs?
>>
>>27459314
GOTTA GET A BLACK BULL TO FUCK MY WIFE
>>
>>27458683
https://youtu.be/OvrwhZUHaKg
>>
>>27459065
Okay so I watched this and it wasn't very funny
I am disappoint
>>
>>27459483
/pol/ memes have always been of poor quality compared to /tv/ and /sp/ memes
>>
>>27458966
Yes Anon, that's exactly it.
>>
>>27458966
I'm also waiting for that answer. My guess is that they want to speed up their perfect idea of a 'haven'. And white people are too rebelious to trust. It must also cost them a shitload of money and niggers are easier to manipulate.
>>
File: memeking.png (296 KB, 414x487) Image search: [Google]
memeking.png
296 KB, 414x487
why do americans haves to display themselves in the most pathetic and ridiculous manner possible when it comes to politics ? Every single one of the candidates is literally an inbred clown that spouts shit every seconds and their supporters are mentally challenged.
>>
File: 1455599880441.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455599880441.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>tfw no acknowledges your transracial status
>tfw identify as a black man because I have trouble gaining employment, LOVE big booty bitches and butts in general, want to fuck white women and cum in them and force them to bring my halfbreeds to completion, have frequently consumed McDonalds and forties, enjoy drugs and rap music, and love to say "my nigga" and "senpai"

I hate it when fucks call me a white male when my soul is nigger. Fucking transracist pieces of shit.
>>
>>27460896
I identify as a 6'2 chiseled jaw dark haired roided up heir to the soap empire, and women constantly treat me as a 5'5 bald fat loser, what legislation can help me and how?
>>
>>27460799
trumps still cool though
>>
>>27461059
He is no exception to this mess
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.