[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women age like milk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: This is amanda bynes.jpg (313 KB, 1200x1861) Image search: [Google]
This is amanda bynes.jpg
313 KB, 1200x1861
Why do women age like milk?
>>
i feel sorry for the men who fell for the marriage scandal.
>>
>>27458653
If they'd age like milk at least you'd get cheese, i'd say they age like meat
>>
All the make up causes wrinkles, and constant hair dyeing/blow drying/straighteners/curling irons/etc fry their hair.
>>
This is why I'll never understand this trap craze going on. The boy you fall in love with won't look that way in ten years at all. Show me a trap who aged well. Show me a transexual who aged well. You fucking can't do it with a straight face. The qualities associated with feminine beauty are all tied to youth in some way or another. Smoothness, tautness, perfect curves, zero sag, all branches of Youth. When that goes, so does a great deal of feminine beauty. Do some women age better than others? Of course. Genetics are a factor. Asians take longer to feel aging's bite, but when they do it fucks them over hard. Many Latina women in my neighborhood look like ghouls after 50, but their jailbait daughters look absolutely stunning. Then you have the whole thing about "blacks don't crack," which didn't come from nowhere. Their women at least retain their smoothness for a while. Yes, some women age better than others. But most, especially white women, just age terribly.

Shit like this is why marrying for looks is the dumbest thing you could ever do.
>>
None of them fucking exercise. Its totally possible to meet a woman in her 30's or 40's who has never been inside of a gym before. Meaning she's never done any kind of resistance training whatsoever since Modern women don't necessarily do any strenuous work outside gym either...

They eat eat and eat any and everything without any kind of training. You are bound to look like shit at some point given that kind of lifestyle

This woman is clearly in her 30's but looks good, she has a gym schedule and eats properly.
>>
Poor american man, having to choose from so many landwhales.
American fembots, how do you do it?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 209x241
>>27459259
>Shit like this is why marrying for looks is the dumbest thing you could ever do.

Wise words.

But I'd like to add that marrying without having enough money for it is the dumbest thing you could do.
>>
>>27459074
This, my mother just turned 60 and looks like shes in her 40s. She hardly ever wore make up and drinks a lot of tea.
>>
It's not that they age like milk, they just have their better looks before men.
Hence why women chase older guys up to a certain age where they hit the wall and suddenly want to date men their own age.
They abuse their looks and don't get with a good man and then wonder where all the good guys went.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.