[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i lost my four best friends, my girlfriend, my job, and recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: girl-on-the-cliff.jpg (109 KB, 800x538) Image search: [Google]
girl-on-the-cliff.jpg
109 KB, 800x538
i lost my four best friends, my girlfriend, my job, and recently moved back home with my mum and dad, all within a space of 6-8 months.

i had those friends for 10 years and no one else i dont know how to make friends
i dont know what to do im so alone and depressed now i have nothing :(

ive been spending all my money on meth lately and ive gotten to the point where the comedowns are so bad i almost cant go without it...i know im digging myself deeper and deeper but nothing i can do is getting me out of this slump, drugs is the only thing that makes life somewhat happy and tolerable for me but now its not even doing that properly

i feel like a fucking failure...why do i keep trying..
>>
How did you lose those friends?
>>
>>27458893
i wasnt social enough for them, they were all social and going out all the time and i was only able to do that once maybe twice a week and they just started ignoring me and ghosting me
>>
>>27458917
oh man they sound like total buttholes
>>
>>27458917
i guess i just kinda got pushed out of our friend circle
>>
>>27458933
yeah they are but when youve only known them and had them as your only friends for 10 years...its a big hit

i feel so lonely now
>>
>>27458647
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND YOU DO NOT BELONG ON THIS BOARD
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.