[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been stuck in the friendzone for over two years. Tonight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: Stacy.jpg (186 KB, 1126x752) Image search: [Google]
Stacy.jpg
186 KB, 1126x752
I've been stuck in the friendzone for over two years.

Tonight, I was with her and all of her friends at her friends house. They were talking about guy friends and the topic of the friendzone came up. They all talked about guys who have female best friends as being "generally homosexual" and I became offended. They all laughed and some of them said "awe, that's so cute" and then they all proceeded to patronize me, saying that they just meant guys in general and that they weren't talking about me.

Then the girl I'm in love with said something that really pissed me off. She said,
"guys who get stuck in the friendzone are just pussies to chickenshit to make a move."

I was stunned. I sat there in silence for a few minutes watching her receive high fives from two of her friends and then I just got up and walked out of the house. I was so fucking angry I was numb. I just left.

>She has had a boyfriend for two fucking years!! How the fuck am I supposed to make a move if she's always in a relationship!

Now my phone won't stop blowing up. She keeps texting me, asking me why I left. I haven't replied. What do?
>pic related
>>
File: 1312621039189.png (86 KB, 338x287) Image search: [Google]
1312621039189.png
86 KB, 338x287
Holy shit you are a fucking pathetic cretin. She was right. Holy fuck you buttblasted fucking fuckwad. I cant even right out. Holy shit. I hope this is fake.
>>
Holy fuck you ARE a pussy.

>orbiting a girl who is in a relationship
>not telling a girl how you feel as soon as you know how you feel

Every day you don't tell her you love her you're lying by omission that you don't want to fuck her.
>>
>>27458493
Tdt back "you were right so I made a move." Pretend you left to fuck some random bitch and never talk to her until she wants the d
>>
>>27458493
this gotta be fucking bait, nobody can possibly be THIS fucking retarded, holy shit..

Just in case you're for real:
> She has had a boyfriend for two fucking years!! How the fuck am I supposed to make a move if she's always in a relationship!
You're not. If she has a bf, you stay the fuck away from her, she's none of your business

> I haven't replied. What do?
At this point, you can't really degrade yourself any further so here's your 2 options:
1.) don't reply, cut all contact, never speak to her again
2.) reply with something like "sorry, I was in love with you, it was stupid, having contact with you any more would be too hurtful for me, please understand this", then proceed to cut all contact, never speak to her again
>>
>>27458493
You're supposed to be brave enough to make a move knowing she's in a relationship

>I know you're with him, but I want you to be with me
>>
>>27458493
Three things:
>you are a pussy
>"friendzoned" by a girl in a relationship is stupid, move on
>Don't reply to her
>>
File: 1387567822564.png (351 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1387567822564.png
351 KB, 512x384
Please tell me this is fake.

Holy shit OP you are one spineless puss puss.
>>
>>27458493
Jesus H Christ stand up for yourself you utter manbaby.

Tell her that you left because she was acting like a cunt and you don't stand for that shit.

Then block her and go out and meet some fucking people.
>>
Say that you were offended by what they said, that you've tried countless times to make a move yet you've always been rejected. Then they'll feel bad for you and might help you by introducing you to their qt friend or something.
>>
>>27458581
>>I know you're with him, but I want you to be with me

Are you fucking retarded? If I said that then she would end our friendship and stop hanging out with me, robbing me of the opportunity to be in her life, charming her and demonstrating that I'm a better man than her douche boyfriend.
>>
File: 1389407649328.png (217 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1389407649328.png
217 KB, 393x391
>>27458602
>charming her and demonstrating that I'm a better man than her douche boyfriend.

You tipped your fedora when you stormed off right?
>>
>>27458602
Honestly you sound like more of a douche.
>>
>>27458602
If you haven't charmed her already, you never will. Don't be subtle. Be up front and obvious. Be clear and precise with your words to her.

Because you hang around as her friend, she will assume that you have no romantic intentions and will file you away as a non-sexual entity in her brain.
>>
File: fuck.png (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
135 KB, 900x900
>>27458651
bullshit. girls who have guys stuck in the friendzone know damned well that those guys are in love with them. The friendzone is just a euphemism for a woman exploiting unrequited love. Having someone following you around worshiping you constantly is a huge ego trip and girls who do it know exactly what they are doing.
>>
>tfw in the friendzone
>tfw not as much of a cuck as this guy
>>
>>27458626
>>27458650
>>27458651

fuck all three of you fagots. I'm not making a move until she's single.
>>
>>27458493
Move on with your life and don't contact her again.

If you do run into her then be polite, but don't engage with her unless she engages with you first and decline any invitations to hang out together.
>>
File: vulture.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
vulture.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
>>27458747
This is the way she sees you.
>>
File: range99.png (963 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
range99.png
963 KB, 640x960
>>27458493
Text her back "Date me"

If she doesn't want to then whatever, you're free. If she does then you win. Idk man it's 4am and I don't shit about women but that seems right
>>
>>27458789
ignore this fagot.

the solution to your problem is simple. text her, "I felt sick to my stomach. I'm going home." Then gradually become more and more distant.

Why distancing yourself from her, make male friends.
>>
>>27458849
this.
Dont make a big issue out of it with her it will just make you look really bad.
But start distancing yourself from her little by little.
>>
+1 for those who say to reveal your feeling and cut contact afterwards if she still doesn't want you
>>
>>27458493
never again reply to her, not even an insult.

Just ignore her from now on.
>>
S E L F

C U C K

S U P R E M E
>>
File: range100.png (918 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
range100.png
918 KB, 640x960
>>27458879
>>27458849
I think you should ignore these guys and listen to ME. If you want to be with her why not try it out before you cut contact. These guys want you to go out seeming alpha and manly but who cares about that if you're just gonna cut contact anyway. Who cares what she or anybody thinks about you in the end. Go for it, she'll probably say no but thats better than whatever's happening right now
>>
>>27458999
>These guys want you to go out seeming alpha and manly but who cares about that if you're just gonna cut contact anyway.
This. In fact, the only "alpha" thing to do is not giving a fuck.
>>
File: Angry-Jesus-crop.jpg (357 KB, 601x550) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Jesus-crop.jpg
357 KB, 601x550
Life sucks man, get used to it
>>
no offense guy i feel you, but you gotta let go. just cut off all contact start a new life whatsoever. only pain awaits you

she doesn't think you are a pussy, because she doesn't even see you as bf material. she just thinks you are genuinely nice person who wants to be friends and nothing more. you clearly fucked it all up, no chance of fixing it
>>
>>27458493
Just move on. Next time you meet a girl you like make a move early on, boyfriend or not. You don't owe him anything (unless he is a friend of yours of course).

Also, in case you fuck up again and orbit a girl for too long, DON'T make a move. Just pursue other girls and get your crush out of your head.
>>
>>27458493
>become angry at being called a homosexual chickenshit
>reacts to that like a homosexual chickenshit would

Bravo, OP.
>>
She moans his name every night op

She laughs at you

There is no friendzone you pussy
>>
>>27458559
This is the best course of action m8.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.