[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else notice how the "universe" or something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
does anyone else notice how the "universe" or something always stops you in your path of doing something that you probably shouldn't?

like how every time i try to jerk off coincidentally my parents start walking up and down the halls slowing down near my door

or how a couple years ago when i tried to get my sisters nudes off of her phone because her and mum were out for the day and the moment i put it into my computer they just burst through the front door

i would post this on /x/ but it's more likely a LOT of conincidences then something actually paranormal

has this happened to any of you guys?
>>
>>27458461
oh and by the way pls respond
>>
File: 31105794.jpg (84 KB, 626x353) Image search: [Google]
31105794.jpg
84 KB, 626x353
>>27458495
>pls respond

suspend thread...
>>
>>27458461
>start to jerk off
>phone rings

every god damn time

but on the other hand nothing's stopping me from wasting my life on shitposting on 4chan, so...
>>
Nah, that's just coincidence. Normies like to spout things like "everything happens for a reason" because they don't want to swallow the truth that life for some people is just utterly fucked.
>>
File: smugpe.png (4 KB, 519x500) Image search: [Google]
smugpe.png
4 KB, 519x500
>>27459244
>but on the other hand
>>
>>27458461
Nope.

For me, it's like the universe stops me whenever I try to do anything positive or constructive, and lets me get away with anything fucking retarded that I do, just long enough for it to happen and for me to get fucked over by it.
>>
>>27459252
>coincidence
>he doesn't believe in fate
You are the normie here, my friend.
No man can escape the bonds of causality. Only a normalfag could harbor such delusions.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.